剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
"她肯定会后悔的"
"She'd be sorry,"
然后现在一下子
And now suddenly,
我就被威胁要停职了吗
I'm being threatened with suspension?
当然 但是他威胁的是她 不是你
Sure, but he threatened her, not you.
我们结婚了 是一个团队
We're married. We're a team.
真的吗
Really?
那上次我想去跑半程马拉松
What about when I wanted to run a half marathon together
而你让我去死时 团队在哪
and you told me to rot in hell?
很明显那是跟你闹着玩嘛
That was clearly a playful joke.
那你愿意跟我去跑半程马拉松吗
So will you run the half marathon with me?
不 我宁愿去死
No, I would die!
听着 奥沙利文可以取消我的停职
Look, O'Sullivan said he could make my suspension go away
只要我"合作"
if just "played ball."
他明显是想陷害我
He's clearly trying to get me
然后威胁你叫停你的计划
to lean on you to kill your program.
听起来不像是设局
This doesn't sound like a setup.
奥沙利文并没有让你逮捕一个无辜的人
O'Sullivan didn't make you arrest an innocent man.
又或者就是他 想一想
Or did he? Think about it.
马兹潘 声明 我从没喜欢过那个警员
Marzipan, who I never liked, by the way,
就是他给了我巴士停车场的地址
was the one who gave me the address to the bus lot.
我想是他和奥沙利文确保
I think he and O'Sullivan made sure
那里有一个"嫌犯"等着我去抓
there was a "Suspect" there for me to arrest.
你觉得那个受害者是故意放的诱饵吗
You think the victim was a plant?
我也是在查了他的档案之后才敢相信
I didn't believe it either until I checked the guy's file.
猜猜他是做什么工作的
Guess what he does for a living?
演员 猜到了吗
Actor. Huh?
-拜托 长官 你讨厌演员 -我不讨厌演员
- Come on, sir, you hate actors! - I don't hate actors.
我讨厌给演戏授予学位的大学
I hate colleges that award diplomas for acting.
我也觉得奥沙利文不一定清白
I mean, I wouldn't put it past O'Sullivan.
他拼了命想取消我们的改革计划
He is desperate to kill our reform program.
没错 他之前试图敲诈我
True, he tried to blackmail me before.
如果你不给我我想要的
If you don't give me what I want,
我会放出你是同性恋的证据
I will release proof that you are a homosexual.
-我30年前就出柜了 -你这人真是绝了
- I came out 30 years ago. - Ah, you're impossible.
你也相信这是做局陷害
So you agree it was a setup.
我拥有你无限的信任吗
I have your unbridled support?
我的支持有严格的限度
My support is extremely bridled.
你最多只有间接性证据
You have circumstantial evidence at best.
好吧 那我只能去找直接证据了
All right, then I guess we just have to prove it.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
你不能调查那个控告你的人
You can't investigate your accuser.
这是报复
It's retaliation.
也就意味着调查只会关注
Which is why the investigation will focus
奥沙利文一个人
only on O'Sullivan and
然后由外部的人来进行调查
be led by someone from the outside.
一个朋友 一个亲信 一个...
A friend, a confidant, a--
-迪亚兹 -没错
- Diaz. - Yes.
靠 你有点破了我们的哏
Damn it, you kind of stepped on the dramatic entrance
本来是计划好隆重登场 但被你打断...
we had planned, and you threw off our...
-我 -我们的时机
- Me. - Timing.
重点就是艾米和罗莎会主导这个调查
The point is Amy and Rosa will head up the investigation,
而刚才的出场也很完美
and the entrance worked perfectly.
有意思 你们俩确定
Interesting, you two are sure
想被牵涉进这件案子吗
you want to be involved with this?
调查奥沙利文吗
Investigating O'Sullivan?
是的 那家伙太垃圾了 他还想敲诈我
Yeah, that dude sucks. He tried to blackmail me.
如果你继续骚扰我的警员
If you don't stop harassing my officers,
我会放出你是双性恋的证据
I will release proof that you are bisexual.
-我早就出柜了 -不是吧
- Already came out. - Oh, come on.
这年头也太难敲诈人了吧
You can't blackmail anyone anymore.
好了 计划是这样
Okay, so here's the plan.
奥沙利文喜欢边喝酒边谈事
O'Sullivan likes to do deals over drinks.
我邀请他来老肖酒吧 然后点好几杯啤酒
So I invite him to Shaw's and order us a couple beers.
他说起他妈妈非常酷的时候
I nod along as he talks
我就点头附和
about how surprisingly cool his mom is.
然后点啤酒
Order more beers.
他说起前妻有多恐怖的时候
I also nod along as he talks
我继续点头附和
about how horrible his ex-wife is.
再点更多的啤酒
Order more beers.
他暗示他希望自己妻子是妈妈的时候
I also nod along as he kind of implies
我也点头附和
he wishes his wife was his mom.
没有人跟我背后抱抱的时候比得上我妈妈
Nobody spoons like my mom.
但不止我一个人在听他说话
But I'm not the only one who's one listening.
奥沙利文那么爱吹牛
O'Sullivan's a blowhard,
他只需要一点点外力
so he just needs a little push.
等他醉倒了 最终他就会说出真♥相♥
Get him drunk enough, eventually he'll just come out
承认他陷害了杰克
and admit that he set Jake up.
这计划完美无瑕
The plan is flawless.
我的计划有一个瑕疵
So there's one flaw with my plan.
奥沙利文一点没醉 你已经完全醉了
O'Sullivan isn't even buzzed, and you're totally hammered?
我醉到不行
I'm so hammered!
杰克·帕拉塔的披萨外卖♥♥
Pizza delivery for Jake Peralta.
是我的
Oh, that's me.
但我没点披萨
I didn't order a pizza, though.
肯定是有人知道我今天过得很糟
Someone must know I've been having a hard day.
-你收到了法♥院♥传票 -什么 不是吧
- You've been served. - What? Come on!
我也遇到过 老兄 你是什么传票[点餐]
Been there, brother. What did you get served?
原来是你
Oh, you.
错误逮捕的传票
I'm being sued for wrongful arrest.
不 我不在意那个 我在说披萨的配料
No, I don't care about that. I'm talking pizza toppings.
区法庭有很棒的意大利香肠披萨
The District Court does a great pepperoni.
你怎么还在跟我聊天
You know what? Why are you even talking to me?
斯卡利睡午觉去了 你在那里做什么
Scully's taking a nap. What are you doing on there?
我怀念我在九九分局的旧角色
I miss my old role in the Nine-Nine--
希契科克 一个智者
Hitchcock, the wise sage,
一直帮助别人解决困难
always helping people through their troubles.
那从来都不是你的角色 等等
That was never your role. Wait a minute.
这个地址
This address.
那个人说他住在巴士停车场附近
The guy said he lived up by the bus lot
所以才从停车场中间抄捷径
and that's why he was cutting through,
但是根据传票
but according to this,
他的地址根本不在停车场附近
his address isn't anywhere near that lot.
他说谎了 这可是重大发现
He lied. This is huge.
我得马上打给艾米和罗莎
I got to call Amy and Rosa.
这就是为什么《克里斯蒂和势利鬼》
And that is why "Kristy and the Snobs"
是保姆俱乐部系列书中最棒的一本
is the best Baby-Sitters Club Book ever.
我们应该找机会去飞钓
Hey, we should go fly-fishing sometimes.
那是绝对不可能的
That's never gonna happen.
得让你马上醒酒 然后回到奥沙利文那里
We need to sober you up and get you back out there.
咖啡和碳水一般都很有用
Coffee and carbs usually work,
我们接下来就这么做
so here's what we're gonna to do.
罗莎 说好的碳水呢
Ow! Rosa! What about the carbs?
那是用来分散你注意的 碳水根本没用
That was a misdirection. Carbs never work.
扇耳光才是唯一的解决办法
Slapping's the only way.
我觉得很有效果
Oh, I think it worked.
我只想说
And I just want to say,
《克里斯蒂和势利鬼》那么棒
what makes "Kristy and the Snobs"
主要是因为势利鬼们
so good is the snobs.
她们的名字叫蒂凡尼和香农
Their names are Tiffany and Shannon,
人家路易要瞎了 她们还是嘲讽他
and they laugh at Louie even though he's going blind,
-路易太可怜了 -行了
- which is so sad. - Okay.
我要打给霍特 这计划失败了
I'm calling Holt. This is a failure.
别 等一下 我有个主意
No, wait, wait. I have an idea.
是吗 一定是"好"主意吧
Oh, I bet it's great.
你知道奥沙利文那种类型的人
Okay, you know how guys like O'Sullivan,
他们会觉得我们都长得一样 对吧
they think we all look the same, right?
所以你打扮成艾米 你代替我去
So you dress as Amy. You take my place.
我的天啊 九杯酒下肚的艾米是天才吗
And, oh, my God! Is nine-drink Amy a genius?
这招有用就有鬼了
That's never gonna work.
你得醒醒酒 再出去跟他喝
You just need to sober up and get back out there.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表