剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
as a seven-year-old on your phone?
大泰瑞为小泰瑞骄傲嘛
Big Terry's proud of Tiny Terry.
重点是 我能帮你
Look, the point is, I can help you.
泰瑞 泰瑞
Terry! Terry!
是他 真的是弗兰则亚
It's him. It's really Franzia.
别问我怎么知道的
Don't ask how I know
因为和台灯没有任何关系
'cause it has nothing to do with lamps.
杰克 你怎么在这
Jake, what are you doing here?
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
你应该去日托所接麦克的
You're supposed to be getting Mac from day care!
他终于睡着了
He's finally down.
你错过了破案的重要线索吗
Did you miss anything important with your case?
是的 因为"鬼牌之狂"
Yes, because jokers are wild,
查尔斯去了小丑[鬼牌]阶梯
Charles went to the "Joker" Stairs,
电影《小丑》中的拍摄地点
公交站上画着受害者名字的涂鸦
and there was graffiti of the victim's name written on a bus stop.
所以查尔斯上了公交 一直坐到终点站
So Charles got on the bus, took it to the end of the line,
那里有一个公共电♥话♥响了
where there was a payphone ringing.
他接了 电♥话♥那头的人
He picked it up, and there was a voice on the other end
对他说了一则谜语
that told him a riddle.
-什么谜语 -我不知道
- What was the riddle? - I don't know.
他还没告诉我就把电♥话♥挂了
He had to go before he could tell me because he noticed
因为他注意到厨房♥的窗户不知怎么没上锁
that his kitchen window was mysteriously unlocked.
那个蠢弗兰则亚也许现在就在他家
Stupid Franzia is probably in his house right now
要杀了他和他的家人
trying to murder him and his family.
至少他没在这想杀了我和麦克
At least he's not here trying to murder me and Mac.
谢谢你说这种话安慰我 艾米
I appreciate you trying to make me feel better, Ames,
但我们心知肚明你这安慰十分牵强
but we both know you're grasping at straws.
感谢老天
Thank God.
查尔斯没事 没人在他家
Charles is fine. Nobody in the house.
否则我会嫉妒死的
I would have been so jealous.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, babe.
我是有心想说这周我来顾麦克的
I'd say I'd take over Mac stuff for the week,
可我必须重写一篇更吸引人的报告
but I have to rewrite my whole presentation to be snappier,
还有 根据泰瑞的建议
and, also, according to Terry,
我要学怎么用肩膀走路而不是用脚走路
I need to learn how to walk with my shoulders and not my feet.
没事 你要做的事很重要
It's okay. What you're doing is super important.
我会少花点时间在工作上
I'll just scale back
让查尔斯负责弗兰则亚的案子
and let Charles run point on the Franzia case.
不 我们俩谁都不能减少工作时间
No. None of us are scaling back.
我们不用牺牲工作也能做好父母
We can be good parents without sacrificing our careers.
我们只需要团队合作
We just have to work as a team.
你知道吗 没错 你说得对
You know what? Yes, you're right.
我们可以的
We got this.
我们只需要彼此
All we need is each other.
日托所闹虱子了
There's been a lice outbreak at day care,
他们要关门两天
and they're closing for the next two days.
什么 不
What? No!
我们需要的远远不止彼此
We need so much more than each other.
该死
Ugh, damn it.
我们平常找的保姆都没时间
none of our regular babysitters are available,
我爸妈出城了 我哥哥大卫不能帮忙
and my parents are out of town, and my brother David can't help
因为他在苏丹挖井之类的
because he's in Sudan digging wells for somebody or something--
我不知道 我把他电♥话♥挂了
I don't know, I hung up on him.
我爸也出门了
My dad's out, too.
他就说了这一句 没说理由
That's all he said, didn't give a reason.
等等 我想到办法了
Wait, I've got it.
就让麦克看一整天电视吧
Let's just let Mac watch TV all day.
杰克 我们讨论过这个
Jake, we've talked about this.
麦克在两岁之前都不能看电子屏幕
No screen time for Mac until he turns two.
压力让我的头好痒
All this stress is making my head itch.
是啊 好奇怪 我也一直在痒
Yeah, it's weird--I've actually been itching myself.
不 是虱子 抓痒会更严重
No! Lice! Scratching it makes it worse.
-是真的吗 -我不知道
- Is that true? - I don't know.
我们没时间弄清楚了
We don't have time to know what's true.
好好 先冷静点
Okay, okay, let's just stay calm.
我五年级染上虱子时
When I had lice in the fifth grade,
我妈在我头上倒了一堆枫糖浆
my mom put a bunch of maple syrup in my hair,
把它们都淹死了 这方法还挺酷的
and it smothered them to death, it was actually kind of cool.
你能听到它们小小的尖叫声
You can hear their tiny screams.
不行 这是以前的民间疗法
No, that's an old home remedy,
日托所推荐我们去一个地方
and day care actually recommends a place where you go,
他们会把虱子用梳子梳出来
and they comb the lice out for you.
我们20分钟肯定能搞定
I bet we'll be in and out in 20 minutes.
六个小时 谁有这么多时间啊
Six hours? Who has that kind of time?
所以现在怎么办
So now what?
我看我们只有一个选择了
I mean, I guess there is one last option.
求你别说
Please don't say it.
这个方法在我五年级时有用
It worked for me in fifth grade.
我真的不想
I really don't want to.
听到尖叫时还挺酷的
It is kind of cool to hear the screaming.
好吧 我们用枫糖浆
Okay, fine, we'll do the syrup.
我们要用枫糖浆啦
We're gonna do the syrup!
艾米 你用的什么新香水 味道好迷人
Oh, Amy, what is that enchanting new perfume?
是枫糖浆 斯卡利
It's syrup, Scully.
把我迷住了
And it is working. Hmm-hmm.
我觉得你刚才让斯卡利欲♥火♥焚身了
I think you just made Scully horny.
然后他管她叫谢丽尔
And then he called her Cheryl,
不是谢丽尔医生
not Dr. Cheryl,
明显是想让她失去权威感
a clear attempt to delegitimize her.
我当然没意见 她完全没有资质
Obviously, I agree, she has zero legitimacy.
她还自称谢丽尔医生
I mean, she calls herself Dr. Cheryl.
然后凯文提到
Then Kevin brings up
切达对法语的理解退步了
how Cheddar's French comprehension has regressed.
切达的老师说
Cheddar's tutor says
是因为我们在家里说法语的频率不够高
it's because we're not speaking enough at home.
最糟糕的是我们以前共用袜子
The worst part is we used to share socks.
出现奇数的袜子时 事情就很严重了
With an odd number, that was a tense negotiation.
够了
Enough!
你整天都在说凯文的事 不能再这样了
All you do is talk about Kevin. This needs to stop.
对不起 我也不想再想他
I'm sorry-- I wish I could stop thinking about him,
但他成为我的丈夫有20年了
but he was my husband for 20 years.
如果你知道能把他从我记忆中清除的方法
If you know how I could just erase him from my memory,
我洗耳恭听
I'd love to hear it.
我们可以喝得酩酊大醉
We could get really drunk.
可以 试试吧
Yes, let's try that.
杰克 杰克 弗兰则亚昨天真在我家
Jake, Jake, Franzia was in my house.
我昨晚什么也没发现
I didn't see anything last night,
但我今早洗澡的时候
but when I showered this morning,
蒸汽让镜子上浮现了一则新谜语
a new riddle appeared in the steam on the mirror.
酷酷酷 酷酷酷
Oh, cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool.
我洗澡时候也看到了一则谜语
I also saw a riddle while showering.
但我们今早没洗澡
But we didn't shower this morning.
我知道没有 这只是我和查尔斯的一个约定
No, I know, it's just Charles and I have this agreement
当我错过案子的重要线索时
that when I miss something important on the case,
他假装我还在办案中 这很正常
he pretends like I'm still involved--it's normal.
话说回来 我们说的洗澡谜题是同一个吧
Anyways, I'm sure our shower riddles were the same.
不 我肯定你的谜题更好
No, I'm sure yours was better.
保险起见 不如你发信息给我你的版本
Well, just to be sure, why don't you text me yours,
然后我确认一下跟我是不是同一个
and I'll make sure it's the same as mine,
然后我们再一起破译
and then we can decode it together
-等我和艾米找到保姆之后 -好的
- after Ames and I find a sitter. - Great.
已经有三个申请者啦
Ooh, we already have three applicants.
好 把他们全雇了
Great. Hire them.
我觉得应该先面试一下
I think we should interview them first.
那万一他们很差劲怎么办
But what if they're bad?
感觉这像是命中注定
This really feels like fate
因为正好就在一年前的今天
because I was arrested in this precinct
我在这个分局被逮捕了呢
literally a year ago to the day.
这是我为小男孩带来的玩具
Here, I brought a toy for the little guy.
谢谢 你真好
Oh, thanks. That's very nice of you.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表