剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
All the perp had to do was show them what was in the bag,
但是她偏不 她偏要小事化大
but no, no, she had to escalate things.
警员的一根手指断了
A finger was broken.
你们到底懂不懂 如果别人遇到
Do you understand that if anyone else was being treated
我们勇敢的警员遭受的事情
the way our brave officers are being treated,
他们早就上街游♥行♥了
there'd be marching in the street,
话说回来我很反对这种行为
which I would oppose, by the way,
因为游♥行♥会导致暴♥乱♥
because marching leads to rioting,
暴♥乱♥会导致抢劫
and rioting leads to looting.
好吧 看上去不会是那种短的吐槽
Okay, this doesn't seem like it's gonna be a short rant.
没错 我们还是走吧
Yeah, we're gonna head out.
你好 警监
Hello, Captain.
很高兴看到您
It's so good to see you...
十分 十分高兴
so, so good.
这种奇怪的眼神交流和你诡异的说话方式
What's with the bizarre eye contact and the weird way
是怎么回事 桑迪亚哥
you're talking, Santiago?
你是加入邪教了吗
Did you join a cult?
-什么 才没有 -你确定吗
- What? No. - Are you sure?
大多数邪教成员意识不到
Most cult members don't realize
自己是邪教一份子
they're part of a cult.
我没加入邪教
I'm not in a cult.
我是想和你好好联络一下感情
I was trying to connect with you.
是从这本书上学来的办法
It's a method from this book.
是泰瑞性♥爱♥书籍中的一本吗
Oh, is that one of Terry's sex books?
你是说斯卡利性♥爱♥书中的一本吧
You mean one of Scully's sex books.
打从我归队之后 你都表现得很疏远
Ever since I came back, you've been acting distant.
-雷米去哪里了 -什么雷米
- What happened to Raymy? - Raymy?
雷蒙德和艾米 雷米 别人都这么叫我们
Ray and Amy, Raymy. It's what people call us.
没有任何一个我认识的人这么叫过
I don't know a single person who's ever called us that.
无论如何 我们之间很不对劲
Regardless, something is very wrong between us.
你昨天跟我寒暄了
You made small talk with me yesterday.
你注意到了
Oh...you noticed that.
我当然注意到了
Of course I did.
就像往我的心上捅了一刀
It was like a knife to my heart,
所以我们必须实施书上的练习
which is why we have to do the exercises in this book.
拜托了长官 求你了
Please, sir? Please?
如果我同意了 你之后会好好回去工作吗
If I agree, will you go back to work?
当然
Absolutely.
行吧 下一个练习是什么
Fine. What's the next exercise?
那就是...
It is...
太情♥色♥了
way too sexual.
我们得跳过一些练习
We're gonna have to skip around a bit
变成职场合适版
to make this appropriate for work.
我感觉奥沙利文的吐槽有些不对劲
Something seemed off to me in O'Sullivan's rant.
因为他满脸通红吗
How red he got?
是的 他像一个有美人尖的糖渍苹果
Yeah, he looked like a candied apple with a widow's peak.
不是 他说嫌疑人只需要
No, he said all the perp needed to do
展示一下她的包里有什么
was show them what was in her bag,
但是警员报告里没有提到
but that wasn't in the police report
而且拉玛扎也不知情 那他为什么这么说
and Lamazar didn't know that, so how did he?
我觉得奥沙利文在档案毁损前
I think O'Sullivan watched the body cam recording
看过出警记录仪录像
before it was corrupted,
也就说明他可能有原始录像
which means he might have the original footage,
如果我们想要证据
which means if we want proof,
我们得闯入工会然后拿走录像
we need to break into the union and get it.
这也太多假设了
That's a lot of ifs.
况且 我们不能凭空闯入工会
And besides, we can't break into the union.
-他们会认出我们的 -不可能
- They'd recognize us. - No way.
戴个又大又蠢的手表 加飞行员墨镜
Just put on a big dumb watch, some Oakleys,
一顶迷彩棒球帽 你就能完美混入其中
and a camo baseball cap. You'll fit right in.
好吧 尽管我很想成为
Okay, look, as much as I would love to take on
米切尔·基斯·埃里克森这个角色
the character of Mitchell Keith Erikkson
一名从新泽西 汤姆斯河来的市民
from Toms River, New Jersey,
但我不能这么做
I can't do it.
为什么不能 你都想好他名字了
Why not? You already named him.
是他自己取的
He named himself.
但我没有搜查令
But I don't have a warrant,
而且你闯空门会被逮捕的
and you could be arrested for breaking and entering.
不 我觉得我们应该每户每家敲门
No, I think we should knock on doors
找个目击证人核实整个事件
and try and find a witness to corroborate the story.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你最近和纽约市民聊过吗
Have you talked to the people of New York lately?
是的 我知道你在想什么
Yes, I know what you think.
很显然近期警民关系有点紧张
And obviously things are a bit tense,
但我相信人们应该理解
but I believe that people still understand
我们是来帮忙的
that we're here to help.
我不
Nope.
是的 我看到了一些情况
Yeah, I saw something.
我看到了这个
It looked kind of like this.
我不和臭条子说话
I don't talk to pigs.
收到
Copy that.
查尔斯
Hey, Charles.
我刚刚收到你的一笔电子转账
I just got a random Venmo payment from you.
这是转错了吗
Was this an accident?
不是 这是我能用的唯一一种
No, it was the only way I could express how sorry I am
表达我对你的经历有多抱歉的方式
for what you've had to go through.
当做一笔迷你的补偿吧
Consider it a mini reparation.
迷你吗 我不觉得一万块很迷你
Mini? I wouldn't say $10,000 is mini.
一万块吗
$10,000!
对啊 我看到是你转账过来
Yeah, when I saw that you sent it,
我想 一定是转错了吧
I was like, this must have been an accident,
你可能是想转账过来100块
like you meant to send $100
然后你把小数点后两位也加上了
and then thought you needed to add the cents too
但最后忘了加上小数点
and then accidentally added two zeros.
真是很合理的猜测
That's a pretty good guess
情况真可能是这样 但实情非也
as to what could have happened...but didn't.
因为每个零都是我的心意
Because I meant every last zero.
当然啦 多谢 查尔斯
I'm sure you did. Thanks, Charles.
小意思
You got it.
查尔斯 你真的太善良了
Wow, Charles, that was so nice of you.
明显是手滑失误好吗 斯卡利
It was obviously a mistake, Scully!
还要问多少人你才肯意识到
How many more of these are we gonna do
这一切没有意义
till you realize it's pointless?
我没觉得这没有意义啊
Well, I don't think it's pointless.
我就想证明这一点给你看
That's what I've been trying to prove to you.
等等 你不是说
Wait, I thought you said
你没打算证明什么
you weren't trying to prove a point.
是的 但我是迫不得已才那样说
Well, yeah, but I mean, I kind of had to say that
为了说服你让我跟你合作
so you'd let me work with you
从而让我可以证明我的观点
and I could make my point.
发现没 这就是为什么我们再也不一起玩
See, this is why we don't hang out anymore,
因为你一直这么有防备
because you're always so defensive.
毕竟你现在认为我是个坏人
Well, it's kind of hard not to be
我不得不这么做
when you think I'm a bad person now.
-我从没这么说过 -你不用说出来
- I never said that. - You didn't have to.
罗莎 我们一起成长
Rosa, we came up together.
我们一起上的警♥察♥学院
We went to the academy together.
有着一样的职场生涯
We've had the exact same career.
我们一直都想成为警探
All we ever wanted was to be detectives.
当然 我们一直知道警队有问题
And yes, we've always known there were problems,
但我们也一起从内部解决
but we would solve them together from the inside.
所以你说你辞职时 我感觉
So when you quit, yeah, it made me feel
你认为我留下来是错误的
like you thought I was wrong for staying.
杰克 我的决定和你没有关系
Jake, my choice has nothing to do with you.
这是我做过最艰难的决定
It was the hardest thing I've ever done.
我放弃了我的事业 朋友 我的人生
I gave up my career, my friends, my whole life,
但我还是辞职了
but I did it
我不能再忽视我原本身处的团体
because I couldn't ignore what I was a part of anymore,
不能再忽视警♥察♥在我社区所做的一切
couldn't ignore what the police are doing in my community
对那些和我一样的人做的事情
to people who look like me.
我知道 但不是所有警♥察♥都这样 我就不是
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表