剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
It's raining. You could run to him.
桑迪亚哥 这是现实世界
This is the real world, Santiago.
每天都有感情以令人失望的方式结束
Relationships end in unsatisfying ways every day.
人们才不会在雨中跑向对方
People don't run to each other in the rain.
雷蒙德 雷蒙德·霍特
Raymond! Raymond Holt!
凯文
Kevin?
雷蒙德
Raymond!
雷蒙德 我来晚了吗
Raymond, am I too late?
什么来晚
Too late?
我朋友看到你在约会软件上的资料
My friend saw your dating profile
还有你摘掉领撑的照片
and your photo without collar stays.
我以为我要失去你了
I thought I'd lost you.
你永远都不会失去我
You will never lose me.
我愿意做任何事来挽留你
I'll do anything to keep you.
我愿意妥协所有事情 工作...
I'll compromise on everything. The work, the--
南希·迈耶斯是永远的神
Nancy Meyers never fails.
在现场看到以后 突然意识到
Now that we're doing it, it feels kinda weird
在旁边看着朋友接吻的感觉好奇怪啊
to be staring at your friends while they kiss.
你说什么呢 这太感人了
Are you kidding? It's beautiful.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
好啦 我打包好了 我们回家吧
Okay, I'm packed. Let's go home.
查尔斯 对不起
Charles, I'm sorry.
我觉得这一切都是我的错
I feel like this was all my fault.
为什么 是你搞大我妈的肚子吗
Why? Did you inseminate my mother?
什么 恶心 当然没有
What? Ew, no.
不许你说恶心 她是我唯一的血亲
Don't say ew. She's my one blood relation.
请记得 我不是真正的博伊尔家人
Remember, I'm not a real Boyle.
好吧 行
Okay, fine.
或许你没有博伊尔家的血脉
Maybe you're not a real Boyle.
但如果你是个真博伊尔呢
But what if you're a true Boyle?
如果你是天选之博伊尔呢
What if you're The One True Boyle?
不不 你是要我去打开祖母的面团罐
No, no. You want me to open the Grandmother Dough.
那个罐子早就卡死了
That jar is stuck shut.
从来没有人有能力拧开
Nobody's ever been able to do it.
但你必须得去试啊
But you have to try.
泰瑞 去把它拿来
Terry, go grab it.
好啦 现在重新召集堂亲们
All right, now let's reassemble those cousins.
我肯定是拧不开的
I'm not gonna be able to do this,
到时候我就真的丢脸到家了
and I'm gonna be even more humiliated.
你就试试嘛 我相信你能行
Just try. I believe in you.
你先拧松了吗
So did you loosen it?
我试了 但它好滑
I tried, but it's slippery,
而且真的是拧死了
and that thing is sealed on tight.
根本纹丝不动
I couldn't budge it.
糟糕 查尔斯啊
Oh, no. Uh, hey, Charles.
还记得我刚才说我相信你能行吗
Remember when I said that I believed in you?
记得
Yes.
我会尝试全都是因为你这话
It's the entire reason I'm doing this.
那祝你手到罐开
Oh. Godspeed.
我打开了
I did it!
他是天选之博伊尔
He's The One True Boyle.
我的天啊 那是什么臭味
Oh, my God. What is that stench?
是祖母的面团味儿
It's the Grandmother Dough.
闻起来也太恶心了吧
It smells horrible.
博伊尔家的人不觉得
Not to a Boyle.
老爹的拥抱悠长又强而有力
Pappy's hugs were long and firm.
好吧 我推理出来了
Okay, here's what I think might've happened.
你弄松了瓶子 但你没发现
You loosened the jar, but you didn't realize it
因为你就是个怪兽哥斯拉一般的男人
because you're a Godzilla man,
你也不知道自己有多力大无穷
and you don't know your own strength.
首先我先谢谢你叫我哥斯拉一般的男人
First of all, thank you for calling me a Godzilla man.
-不客气 -其次 才不是这样呢
- Yeah. - Secondly, that's not it.
-瓶子真的很滑手 -好吧 那这样呢
- The jar was too slippery. - All right, how about this?
查尔斯太害怕自己不是个博伊尔家人
Charles was so freaked out about not being a Boyle
激发了肾上腺素 令他力气变大
that he got an adrenaline rush, and that made him stronger.
又或者查尔斯真的是天选之博伊尔
Or maybe Charles is the One True Boyle.
我知道老爹现在一定在天上的马文斯商场
And I know that Pappy's up there shopping for beige slacks
买♥♥米色的休闲裤
at that Mervyn's in the sky.
马文斯万岁
Ah, Mervyn's!
他绝对是天选之博伊尔
Yeah, he's the One True Boyle.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表