剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
是这个计划太绝妙
It was a brilliant plan.
是的 关键就在于他把手♥机♥交给你
Yeah, that hinged on him handing you his phone
然后没注意到正在往我们这里开来
and not noticing that he was driving directly to us.
是的 但还有一些高超的心理误导
Yeah, but there was also some mental misdirection.
像棋局一般机关算尽 是真的
It was a bit of a chess match; it's true.
是的 跟一个蠢货下棋
Yeah, a chess match with a dumbass.
好了 我们该走了
All right, we gotta move.
朱迪们 快上车
Judys, you get in the SUV.
我来解决这个条子
I'll take care of the cop.
你来"解决他"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Take care of him"?
-朝他脸上来一枪 -什么
- Shoot him in the face. - What?
-道格 这些人是谁 -我不知道
- Doug, who are these guys? - I don't know.
楚蒂 这些人是谁
Trudy, who are these guys?
你走正道之后 原先的弟兄解散了
Well, your old crew split when you went legit,
我就在网上发布了招打手的广♥告♥
so I put a ad for goons on the internet.
-招聘网吗 -分类广♥告♥网
- TaskRabbit? - Craigslist.
楚蒂 永远不要找分类广♥告♥网上的匪类
Trudy, never contact Craigslist crooks.
他是个条子 他看到我们的脸了
He's a cop. He's seen our faces.
没事的 他根本不在意你们
It's okay. He doesn't care about you.
他连你叫什么都不知道
He doesn't even know your names.
-我叫文斯·汤普森 -别告诉他啊
- It's Vince Thompson. - Don't tell him!
听着 我的目标只有道格
Look, I'm just after Doug, that's it.
对 他会忘记你们所有人
Yeah, he's gonna forget all about you,
就连我也记不住你们的名字
guy whose name I can't even remember.
-我叫文斯·汤普森 -你有什么毛病啊
- It's Vince Michael Thompson. - What is wrong with you?
要么你让我们干原本应聘的活
Look, you can let us do what you hired us to do
要么你就跟他一起去阴沟里
or you can join your buddy in a ditch.
有道理 享受阴沟吧 杰克
Fair enough. Enjoy the ditch, Jake.
"享受阴沟吧"
"Enjoy the ditch"?
这就是你最后留给我的话吗
Those are your final words to me?
兄弟 这可不是闹着玩的游戏
Hey man, it's not a game,
我也不是埃丝特·敏德蔓
and I'm not Estelle Minderman.
人生在于选择二字 有时得做艰难的选择
Life is about choices, difficult choices
有时候 就是现在
that sometimes--now!
好了 都不准动 停在原地
All right, nobody move! Stay where you are!
再见了 蠢货们
See you later, dumbass!
我来带走囚犯
I'll take the prisoner.
你能等我一会儿吗
Oh, can you actually give me one second?
谢谢 听着 道格
Thanks. Look, Doug,
我很抱歉场面变成这样
I'm sorry it's gotta be like this.
如果你生我气 我理解
If you're mad at me, I get it.
我没有生你的气 我在气我自己
I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself.
我当初就不应该和条子做朋友
I should never become friends with a cop.
这种情谊哪能指望有什么好下场啊
I mean, how'd I expect this to end?
无论如何
Well, regardless,
谢谢你刚刚救了我
thanks for saving me back there
用埃丝特·敏德蔓那暗号♥
with the Estelle Minderman thing.
我不会让那些人伤害你的 杰克
I wasn't gonna let them hurt you, Jake.
-我们是庞大与杰 -我们是庞大与杰
- We're PB and J. - We're PB and J.
我想拥抱你 但你被拷住了
I want to hug you, but you're cuffed.
你还是能拥抱我
You can hug me.
好了 你可以带走他了
Okay, you can take him.
到时候见
I'll see you soon.
两周后
帕拉塔 有你的电♥话♥
Peralta, there's a call for you.
是《你能我也能》的星探吗
Oh, is it a casting agent from "Double Dare"?
在2000年就完结的问答游戏电视节目
我申请过儿童组参赛者
I submitted it as a kid.
或许是他们终于打电♥话♥来让我上节目
Maybe they're finally calling to put me on the show.
你觉得他们会过了30年才打来吗
You think they'd be calling 30 years later?
好啦 重启版节目我也递交申请了
All right, fine. I also submitted to the reboot.
不是《你能我也能》节目组
It's not "Double Dare."
是一个南山州立监狱的囚犯打来的
It's an inmate from South Hills state prison.
道格·朱迪
Doug Judy.
-你好 -你好 帕拉塔
- Hello? - Hey, Peralta.
-最近怎么样 -道格 你还好吗
- What's good? - Hey, Doug, are you okay?
我想让你知道
I wanted you to know,
我一直在想这件事
and I've been thinking about it a lot--
我当时说的话不是真心的
I didn't mean what I said.
我很高兴认识了你
I'm glad I met you.
当然 结局很糟糕
Sure, it ended badly,
但这一路上我们也有很多愉快的时光
but we had some good times along the way too.
我们一起坐过游轮[第3季第13集]
We went on a cruise together.
一起坐过马克·库班的私人飞机[第7季第8集]
We flew on Mark Cuban's jet.
餐厅里偶遇《顶级厨房♥》的盖尔
We ate at a restaurant next to
她就坐在我们隔壁桌
Gail from "Top Chef."
是《顶级厨房♥》2016年开始的洛杉矶特别版
是的 然后你对她在《绝地厨房♥》
Yeah, and then you got so mad
里面的表现很不爽
at her about "Last Chance Kitchen."
我没有生气 我是觉得只能在线看节目
I wasn't mad. I just think it's insane
也太荒唐了吧
that they make you go online to watch it.
重点在于这些时刻无法取代
The point is I wouldn't trade those moments for anything.
我决定只关注旅途
I'm choosing to focus on the journey.
等一下 那是什么语言
Wait a minute. What language was that?
我不知道 可能荷兰语吧
I don't know. Maybe Dutch.
这里有很多人都说这种语言
There's a lot of that in here.
你也知道新泽西的荷兰黑帮有多活跃
You know how active the Dutch mafia is in Jersey.
-朱迪 -好吧
- Judy. - Okay, fine.
没想到吧 我在阿姆斯特丹
Surprise! I'm in Amsterdam!
我越狱啦
I escaped from prison.
我跟我老婆现在在这儿生活
My wife and I are living the life here now.
阿姆斯特丹太棒了
Amsterdam is great.
杰克 他们有全民医保
Jake, they got universal healthcare,
合法大♥麻♥
legalized marijuana,
而且工作待遇也好太多了
and the workers are treated so much better.
但你知道最棒的部分是什么吗
But you know what the best part is?
你又恢复自♥由♥了
That you're a free man again.
不 是焦糖华夫饼
No. Stroopwafels.
他们就像是 华夫饼版曲奇
They're, like, these wafer cookies
还有焦糖夹心
with caramel in between.
我好像在乔氏杂货店里看到过
Oh, yeah, I think I've seen those at Trader Joe's.
不过得知你很高兴我也很高兴
Well, look, I guess I'm happy that you're happy.
-这一切都要感谢你 -什么意思
- Well, I owe it all to you. - What do you mean?
-我想你懂我的意思 -没有 我不懂
- I think you know what I mean. - Nope, no idea.
真的吗 我们拥抱告别之后
Really? Because after we hugged goodbye,
我发现你的笔在我口袋里
I noticed your pen was in my pocket.
奇了怪了 你说真的吗
Oh, that's weird. It was?
是啊 我用天使级的技术
Uh-huh, and then I used it to mind freak myself
给自己解铐 然后越狱了
out of my cuffs and then out of jail.
那我想大概是你运气好
Well, then I guess it's certainly lucky
那支笔才跑到你口袋里吧
that it ended up in your pocket.
-真好奇那笔是怎么跑进去的 -对啊
- I wonder how it got there. - Yeah.
我想我们永远都不会知道了
Well, I guess we'll never know.
不管笔是怎么到我身上的
Well, however it got there,
我很高兴笔过来了
I'm glad it did.
我爱你 帕拉塔
I love you, Peralta.
我也爱你 朱迪
Love you, too, Judy.
虎与犀
Tigers and toucs!
虎与犀
Tigers and toucs.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表