剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
是吗
Am I?
好吧 我真的很抱歉
Okay. Look, I'm really sorry.
没必要道歉
No need to apologize.
你那《心有灵犀》的计谋成功了
Your Das Doppelte Lottchen scheme worked.
你创造了一个完美的浪漫时刻
You manufactured a perfect romantic moment,
当凯文握着我的手时 我开始幻想着
and I allowed myself to imagine, as Kevin held my hand,
他依然对我有感觉
that he still felt something for me.
当我们回来后 我陪他走进他的房♥间
When we came back, I walked him to his room,
就在我努力鼓起勇气请他留下来时
and just as I was working up the courage to ask him to stay,
他说
he said
"我们不该再继续纠缠在一起了"
we shouldn't spend any more time together.
至少我现在确定我的婚姻已经结束了
Well, at least now I know that my marriage is over.
所以 谢谢你 帕拉塔
So thank you, Peralta.
雷蒙德·霍特要离开客厅了
Raymond Holt leaving the living room.
话说 麦克心情那么好 真叫人意外
Hey, crazy what a good mood Mac is in.
你是指 尽管他被查尔斯关进了监狱吗
You mean given the fact that he was locked in a prison by Charles?
他睡了多久
How long did he sleep?
你是指他被查尔斯关进监狱后
You mean before he was rescued from the prison
到被解救出来之前吗
he was locked in by Charles?
大概是吧
I guess.
三小时
Three hours.
查尔斯做了什么啊
What did Charles do?
-你是指除了... -把他关进监狱
- You mean besides... - Locking him in a prison.
懂了 我不再多问了
Got it. I'll stop asking.
不管他做了什么
Well, whatever he did,
-我都很爱他的心情 -随便吧
- I'm loving his mood. - Whatever.
我还是不敢相信我的计谋没有成功
I still can't believe my scheme didn't work.
我们还看到长脚秧鸡之类的了啊
I mean, we saw a corn crake and everything.
我也觉得 这概率能有多大啊
I know. What are the odds?
就是啊 我必须说
Right? I have to say,
我不明白这有什么大不了的
I don't see what the big deal is all about.
其实那种鸟长这样
This is what they actually look like.
这种鸟可不怎么漂亮啊
Oh, that is not an attractive bird.
我也觉得 就跟个傻鸭子一样
I know! It's like a dumb duck!
它们的叫声是这样的
And this is what its call sounds like.
太难听了吧 跟泰瑟枪的声音一样
Oh, it's horrible! It sounds like a Taser.
不 这棒极了
No. It's wonderful.
我得走了
I have to go!
长官
Sir?
你跑这里来干什么 帕拉塔
What are you doing here, Peralta?
我想向你证明 你觉得凯文
I wanna prove to you that you're wrong to think
对你已经没感觉了 其实是错的
that Kevin doesn't have feelings for you anymore.
好吧 他跑来这里又是干什么
Okay. What is he doing here?
我也想向他证明
Oh, I wanna prove to him
他这一整天都在骑墙观察也是错的
that he was wrong for hedging all day.
但那是我们之间的另一件事 所以你可以忽略掉
But that's our own separate thing, so you can ignore it.
长官 听我说 我觉得凯文当时是想留下的
Sir, listen. I think Kevin wanted to stay.
他离开的唯一原因
The only reason he left
就是他不知道你是怎么想的
is 'cause he didn't know how you felt.
你为什么会这么认为 他没有做出任何的努力
Why would you think that? He's made no effort whatsoever.
或许他有呢
Or has he?
你知道凯文比你更擅长学鸟叫吗
Did you know that kevin is better at bird calls than you?
真是古怪又伤人的废话
Oh, a strange, hurtful non sequitur.
是谁发出长脚秧鸡的第一声鸣叫的
Now, who made the first corn crake call?
-应该是我 -对极了
- I believe I did. - Correct.
凯文和我听到你发出的声音 随后他回应了
Kevin and I heard you, and he responded.
但你要明白这点 长官 你发出的叫声是错的
But get this, sir. You made the wrong call.
这才是长脚秧鸡真正的叫声
This is what a rooting corn crake sounds like.
你发出的是绯红莺的叫声
The call you made was for a scarlet warbler.
-一种吃垃圾的鸟 -行了 你的意思我明白了
- A trash bird. - Okay, so you made your point.
我是个只知道垃圾鸟的垃圾人
I'm a trash man who only knows trash birds.
不 我的意思并不是这个
No, that is not my point.
我的意思是 凯文明知道那不是长脚秧鸡的叫声
My point is, Kevin knew it wasn't a corn crake,
但他还是过去了
but he went to it anyway.
因为他是在冲向你 而不是那只鸟
Because he was going to you, not the bird!
他依然爱你 我们的计划奏效了
He still loves you! Our plan worked!
-我们的计划吗 -是啊
- Our plan? - Yeah!
泰瑞下墙上悬崖边
Terry is off the hedge and on the ledge!
你能说出这种话可真是意义重大 杰弗兹
Well, that means a lot, coming from you Jeffords,
毕竟你那么讨厌在悬崖边观望
given how much you hate ledges.
根本没人知道泰瑞讨厌悬崖边的事
People don't know about Terry hating ledges!
这是全新的信息
This is new!
那个 艾米 我想把这个送给你
Hey, Amy, I wanted to give you this.
我给麦克做了点松露菜泥
I made Mac a truffle squash puree.
我不是要对你指手画脚的
I'm not trying to show you how to do anything,
我只是想对你道个歉
I'm just trying to apologize.
没事的 查尔斯
It's okay, Charles.
其实昨天我从你身上学到了一点东西
I actually learned something from you yesterday.
麦克出现睡眠问题是因为我总是去打扰他
Mac has trouble sleeping because I bother him too much.
当他被锁在屋子里 没人可以去查看他的情况
When he was locked in that room no one could check on him,
那是他睡得最久的一次
and it was the longest nap he's ever taken.
所以 谢谢你做的慕斯
So thank you for the mousse.
真不敢相信你竟然真的把慕斯拿走了
I can't believe you actually took it.
我当然要拿走
Of course I took it.
你把我的宝宝锁在了房♥间里 查尔斯
You locked my baby in a room, Charles.
你要一直给他做食物 直到他上大学 明白吗
You're gonna be cooking for him until he goes to college, okay?
-好的 -好极了 谢谢
- Okay. - Great, thanks.
情况如何 长官 你看上去开心了些
How's it going, sir? You look chipper.
是的 我打电♥话♥给了凯文 并且告诉他
Yes, well, I called Kevin and told him
我依然对他有感觉 他说他对我也一样
I still have feelings for him, and he said he felt the same.
所以我们下周要开始接受婚姻咨♥询♥了
So we begin couples counseling next week.
太好了 长官 我太为你们开心了
That's great, sir. I'm so glad.
看来霍特警监用他的刺网捕到了一条大鳟鱼啊
Looks like Captain Holt caught a fatty trout in his gill net.
-你竟然看了《荒野独居》 -每一集都看了
- You watched "Alone"? - Every single episode.
泰瑞根本没睡
Terry has not slept!
嘿 罗莎 你想一起离开几天
Hey, Rosa, you wanna take a couple days off,
开车去水牛城
drive to Buffalo,
参观下甜毛伊洋葱味薯片进口入关的仓库吗
see the warehouse where Sweet Maui Onion chips are imported to?
除非你不想继续跟我一起玩
Unless you don't wanna hang out
因为你吸大♥麻♥的劲儿已经过去了
'cause you're not stoned anymore.
实际上 水牛城听起来还挺不错的
Actually, Buffalo sounds kind of cool.
当真吗
Seriously?
你不是吸多了大♥麻♥说胡话吧
That's just not the weed talking?
不 我的劲儿已经过去了
Oh, no, I'm not high at all anymore.
不好 我当时完全在劲头上
Oh, no, I was so high.
好消息 在你睡觉的时候
Good news. While you were asleep,
终于有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥了
we finally got cell reception.
还好吗 软脚虾们
What's up, cucks?
大家都是怎么失去处子之身的
So how did everybody lose their V-card?
我先说
I'll go first.
艾米说得对 毒品果然是有害的
Amy was right. Drugs are bad.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表