剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
你得放下向前看
You need to move on.
-放下霍特警监吗 -放下比利·乔尔吗
- From Captain Holt? - From Billy Joel?
把自己的人生完全寄托在另一个人身上
It's not healthy to have your entire identity
一点都不健康
wrapped up in another person.
-我知道 但雷蒙德·霍特 -我知道 但比利·乔尔
- I know, but Raymond Holt... - I know, but Billy Joel...
教会了我一切
taught me everything.
但看这对你产生了什么影响
But look what it's doing to you.
现在好好看看你自己
Just look at yourself right now.
我好像的确把这次任务搞砸了
I guess I am kind of messing up this mission.
我好像的确可以把这笔钱给银行
I guess I could use the money for the bank
这样他们就不会没收我妈的房♥子
so they don't take my ma's house.
谢谢你 泰瑞
Thank you, Terry.
谢谢你 杰罗尼莫·罗德里格斯
Thank you, Geronimo Rodriguez.
听着 我们还有希望
All right, look, all's not lost.
电脑在我手上 我们只需联♥系♥
I have the laptop. We just need to get in touch
99分局的人 让他们救我们出去
with someone from the Nine-Nine so they can get us out of here.
-把你手♥机♥给我 -我故意留在会场了
- Give me your phone. - I left it back at the venue
这样凯文就无法通过追踪功能发现我走了
so Kevin couldn't track it and know I was gone.
-用你的啊 -我的关机了
- Use yours. - Mine's dead.
我挖大都会币用光了手♥机♥电量
I used up all the battery mining for MetsCoin.
这是第一款大都会棒球队加密货币
It's the first cryptocurrency that is also the Mets?
我被困在这里真的手足无措了
I don't know what I'm doing in this space.
用座机 打给桑迪亚哥
Use the landline. Call Santiago.
好主意 马上打
Great idea. Okay.
有一个小问题 我不记得她手♥机♥号♥
Just one problem. I don't know her number.
你怎么可以记不住你老婆的手♥机♥号♥
How can you not know your own wife's phone number?
存在我手♥机♥里了啊
It's saved in my phone.
垃圾智能手♥机♥ 将全世界的知识
Stupid smartphones, making me so dumb
都浓缩到我触手可及之处 显得我好笨
by giving me the world's knowledge at my fingertips.
我也不记得任何人的电♥话♥号♥码
Well, I don't know anyone's phone number either,
除了凯文的 但我们不能打给他
except for Kevin's, and obviously, we can't call him.
你怎么会不记得任何一个电♥话♥号♥
How do you not know a single phone number?
我亲眼看过你记住信♥用♥卡♥的
I've literally watched you memorize the entire terms
全部条款协议
and conditions agreement for a credit card.
没错 但为了给这种重要信息腾出空间
True, but to make room for important information
我定期清除掉大脑内的
like that, I regularly purge my brain
没用废料 比如手♥机♥号♥
of useless facts like phone numbers
或别人小孩的名字
or the names of people's children.
但你记得我儿子的名字吧
But you know the name of my son, right?
小家伙的眼睛很像他妈妈
The little guy has his mother's eyes.
小家伙昨晚折腾得你没睡好
Rough night with the little guy?
你好啊 小家伙
Oh, hello there, the little guy.
我怎么都没发现 难道我是个渣侦探
How did I never see that? Am I a bad detective?
我们没时间探究这种事了
We don't have time to go into that.
要省事你直接说一句
It would've been much faster to just say,
-"不 你棒极了"不行吗 -我们该怎么办
- "No, you're great." - Ah, what are we gonna do?
我还记得一个号♥码
All right, look, there's one number
也许能帮上忙
I still have memorized that could help,
是我中学朋友米奇·J的座机号♥
my middle school friend Mikey J.'s old landline.
你有任何理由相信
Do you have any reason to believe
米奇·J还住在那里吗
that Mikey J. still resides there?
我们高中时一起组过牙买♥♥加斯卡乐队
Well, we were in a ska band together in high school,
所以我觉得可能性很大
so I'm thinking the odds are good.
这是你的树脂 施展魔法吧
Okay, here's your resin. Do your magic.
你不骂我差点破坏了任务吗
You're not gonna scold me for almost ruining the mission?
不 艾米 我懂
No, Amy, I get it.
不过你不需要霍特也能成功
But look, you don't need Holt to succeed.
你是我所认识的人中最有能力的
You are the most capable person I know.
谢谢你 泰瑞
Thanks, Terry.
我们赶紧把这模具送去给杰克和霍特吧
Now, let's go get this mold to Jake and Holt.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
我想被你再举高高一次
I thought you could carry me again.
很抚慰人心
It was very comforting.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢 泰瑞 我爱你
Thank you, Terry. I love you.
你们看见切达了吗
Have you seen Cheddar?
司仪牧师问它想如何被介绍出场
The officiant is wondering how he'd like to be introduced.
没 我没看见它
Uh, no. I haven't seen him.
切达
Hmm. Cheddar.
我有不祥的预感
I have a bad feeling about this.
切达绝对在搞小动作
Cheddar is up to something.
你发什么疯
Come on.
-不 -切达
- Oh, no! - Cheddar.
凯文 我们找到切达了
Oh, hi, Kevin. Found Cheddar.
老天 雷蒙德在查案
Oh, my God, Raymond is on a case.
你个下♥贱♥的死变♥态♥
You sick son of a bitch.
拜托 乔瑟夫太太
Come on, Mrs. Joseph.
我以前经常去你家玩的啊
I was at your house all the time.
记得吗 你还抓到过我们偷穿你胸罩
Remember, you caught us wearing your bras
好练习解胸罩
so we could practice unclasping them?
喂 喂
Hello. Hello.
干嘛
Ugh. What?
你根本不知道脱胸罩有多难
You have no idea what it's like taking bras off.
你从小是同性恋可太轻松了
You had it so easy growing up gay.
典礼马上就要开始
The ceremony's about to start
奥沙利文即将回家 抓我们个现行
and O'Sullivan's about to come home and catch us.
看来改革提案和我的婚姻双双一命呜呼了
It seems the reform proposal is as dead as my marriage.
抱歉 都怪我
I'm sorry. It's all my fault.
我太渴望我们能
I was so desperate for us
最后一次协力破酷案子
to have one last cool case together
以至于我逼你参与此事
that I forced you into this.
不 杰克
No, Jake.
事实是 我很享受这过程
The truth is... I enjoyed it.
我演麦克斯韦·麦克斯韦演得很开心
I had fun being Maxwell Maxwell.
棒 我就知道这是个好主意
Yes. I knew it was a good idea.
我痛恨自己如此享受
And I hate myself for it.
靠 我太快插话了
Damn it. I interjected too soon.
这让我害怕自己并没准备好退休
It makes me scared that... I'm not ready to retire,
不管我为了凯文有多想退休
no matter how much I want to for Kevin's sake.
很明显
I mean, clearly,
我内心深处仍想办案
there's a part of me that still wants to work cases.
假如我这选择是错的呢
What if I'm making the wrong choice?
你会有这种想法
It's completely understandable
完全可以理解
that you would feel that way.
你把一生都奉献给了警界
You've devoted your whole life to this.
这就是真正的你
It's who you are.
但你同时也是凯文的老公
But you're also Kevin's husband.
如果是你 你会怎么做
What would you do?
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
但我知道当我遇到难关时
But I know that when things are hard,
我会告诉艾米 一起面对
I talk them through with Amy.
只是跟她待在一起 看着她的眼睛
And just being with her, looking into her eyes,
那些感觉很复杂的事情
everything that seemed so complicated
一下都简单了
becomes simple.
然后... 一切就豁然开朗
And then... I just know.
什么声音
What's that?
是奥沙利文 他回家了
That's O'Sullivan. He's coming home.
纽约警局 请离开门边
NYPD. Step away from the door.
等等 那个声音
Wait, that voice.
有邻居报♥警♥称有两名男子
Neighbors reported seeing two men enter
从可疑货车进门 并听到大叫声
from an unmarked van, then heard yelling.
你误会了 警♥察♥先生
There's been a misunderstanding, Officer.
你们被捕了 人♥渣♥
You are under arrest, punk.
你们要倒大霉了
You jags are so screwed.
你戴这帽子真好看
I love your hat.
凯文 对不起
Kevin, I'm sorry.
我永远都不会原谅自己在今天工作
I will never forgive myself for working today.
我保证这是我在纽约警局的最后一件案子
I want you to know that this will be my last assignment for the NYPD.
我要退休了
I'm retiring.
这反应有点过激了吧
Well, that seems like an extreme reaction.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表