剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
你可以不要这么装吗
until after you actually get him down.
因为有的小孩就是很难哄
Because, you know, some babies are just fussy
谁都没办法
and there's nothing that anyone can--
天啊 他睡着了吗
oh, my God, is he asleep?
我现在可以装了吧
So can I be cocky now?
第三步 一场浪漫的野餐
Step three: a romantic picnic.
刺网准备就绪 就等鳟鱼入网
The perfect gill net for our trout to swim into.
-什么 -不好意思
- Huh? - Sorry.
我最近在看一个求生节目《荒野独居》
I've been watching that survivalist show "Alone."
它让我的比喻句丰富程度到了新高度
It's really helped with my metaphors.
你觉得他们会同意来野餐吗
You think they'll agree to have a picnic?
他们都不和彼此待在同一个房♥间里
They won't even be in the same room together.
我们的渔网里又不是没有诱饵 泰瑞
It's not like we have an unbaited gill net, Terry.
不然你的生存计划是什么 找浆果吃吗
What's your plan? Forage for berries?
你这种人在极地都活不过两天
You wouldn't last two days in the Arctic, man.
我们现在到底在干什么
What are we doing now?
我们要让霍特和凯文重归于好
We're getting Holt and Kevin back together!
长脚秧鸡行动开始
Now for Operation Corn Crake.
凯文 我有个问题
Hey, Kevin, I have a question.
长脚秧鸡是珍稀物种吗
Is the corn crake an important bird?
是的
Yes.
它们是美国东北方
They're among the rarest species
最罕见的物种之一
in the northeastern United States.
是赏鸟界中
A veritable holy grail
名副其实的珍宝
within the bird watching community.
哇
Oh, wow!
我问这个是因为
I only ask because...
有报道说附近的树林里发现了一只
I read that one was spotted in the woods near here.
带上望远镜 我们要去观鸟
Grab your binoculars. We're going birding.
没错 我们要去
Yeah, we are.
对长脚秧鸡来说这个地区太偏北了
We're pretty far north for a corn crake.
你从哪听说这个消息的
Where did you hear of this sighting?
在一个观鸟软件上
Oh, on the birdwatching app
是霍特警监推荐我下载的
that Captain Holt recommended I download.
你知道他有多喜欢赏鸟
You know how he is about birding.
我想这是你们两人的共同点吧
I guess you guys have that in common, huh?
不算是 雷蒙德最多算是业余赏鸟人
Hardly--Raymond is an adequate birdwatcher at best.
他有一次把北美黑啄木鸟
He once confused a pileated woodpecker
和绒啄木鸟弄混了
with a downy woodpecker.
是啊
Yeah.
北美黑夺木鸟和绒啄路鸟
Pileated bootdecker and a pileated jecker.
一无所获啊
It's nowhere.
也许你可以学长脚秧鸡的求偶叫声
Uh, maybe you could flush out the corn crake
把它引出来
by doing its mating call?
我不明白为什么长脚秧鸡会在
I don't know why a corn crake would make such a call
交♥配♥期的三个月后求偶
three months after its rooting season,
但我想试试也没坏处
but I suppose it can't hurt to try.
等等 这个叫声
Hold on. That call.
这是长脚秧鸡想要交♥配♥时的声音
That's the call a corn crake makes when it wants to root.
我要回应它
I'll respond.
这边
This way.
需要帮你拉上窗帘吗
Oh, and do you need the shades?
不需要 因为你已经睡着了
No, you don't, 'cause you're already asleep.
他忘记用婴儿睡袋了 而麦克根本不在乎
He forgot the sleep sack! And Mac doesn't even care!
我看不下去了
I can't watch this.
太棒了
Yes! Wow!
不好了 不好了
Uh... oh, no, no, no, no.
我好像把麦克锁在房♥间里了
I think I just locked Mac in his room.
-我该怎么办 -对不起兄弟
- What do I do? - Oh, sorry, man.
第二份食用大♥麻♥起效了
I think the second edible just kicked in.
药劲对我来说有点大
This is a little too much for me.
而且这种气氛也不是我想要的
Also, this is not the vibe I was looking for.
不不 别走 罗莎大妹子
No, no, no, Ro-ro, Ro-ro.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
才不要 拜拜了 朋友
No, no, no. Adios, amigo.
你不是长脚秧鸡
Oh. You are not a corn crake.
但你听到叫声了
But you heard the call?
是的 很磅礴的叫声
Yes, it was...majestic.
看看我们用渔网捕到了什么
Well, look what we caught in our gill net,
一对新鲜肥美的鳟鱼
a couple of fresh, fatty trout.
能让我们在接下来的5天存活下去
That'll last us the next five days.
如果吃掉鱼籽还能活更久
More if we eat the egg sac.
杰克 野餐
Jake, the picnic.
把蜜蜂引来了
It attracted bees!
天啊
Ack. Oh.
天啊 到处都是蜜蜂
Oh, God, they're everywhere!
走开
Get away!
快点 大家用人墙围住我
Quick, everyone form a wall around me!
-帕拉塔 -对不起凯文
- Peralta. - I'm sorry, Kevin.
我对蜜蜂严重过敏
It's just I'm very allergic.
如果我被蛰 会出现很严重的症状
If I get stung, I have a terrible reaction.
-像我这样吗 -天啊
- Kind of like this? - Oh, my--
不 你比我严重多了 我只是喉咙会痒而已
No, that's much worse, I just get a scratchy throat.
你为什么不躲到别人后面啊
Why didn't you cower behind someone?
好了 我们应该没事了
All right, we should be good.
蜂群应该走了
I think the swarm is gone.
我感觉自己只被蛰了一下
I think I was only stung once.
我看起来如何
How do I look?
-很好 非常好 -正常 很正常
- Good, good, very good. - Normal, very normal.
别说了
Stop it.
凯文不喜欢别人对他说谎
Kevin doesn't like to be lied to.
-你看起来很恶心 -谢谢 雷蒙德
- You're disgusting to look at. - Thank you, Raymond.
房♥子里有肾上腺素注射器
I have an EpiPen back at the house.
你能打电♥话♥叫他们送来吗
Would you call someone to have them bring it?
这里没信♥号♥♥ 我跑一趟吧
There's no reception. I'll just run back.
我有20年没做过有氧运动了
I haven't done cardio in 20 years.
能有多难啊
How hard can it be?
我已经受不了了
It's immediately awful!
给你 等他的时候
Here, while we wait,
你可以用这瓶冰镇香槟敷眼睛
you could try putting this chilled bottle of champagne
也许会有点帮助
against your eyes. It might help.
帕拉塔 为什么在这种偏僻的空地上
Peralta, why is there a romantic picnic
会有布置好的浪漫野餐
sitting in this remote clearing?
这一切都是你策划的 对吧
You set this whole thing up, didn't you?
-不是 -你设计我们
- Nuh-uh. - You've manipulated us
让我们待在一起
into spending time together.
不不
Nuh-uh.
你的辩护词只有一句"不不"吗
Is that your entire defense? "Nuh-uh"?
是的
Uh-huh.
好吧 好吧 我承认了
Okay, fine, all right? Yes.
但这是因为我关心你们
But only because I care about you.
顺便说一句
And by the way,
你们不应该把共享日历搞得这么难黑入的
you should really make your shared calendar less easy to access.
-你黑进我们的日历了吗 -是的 你不是知道了吗
- You got into our calendar? - Yeah, you already knew that.
你说了整件事都是我策划的
You said I set the whole thing up.
我说的是野餐的事
I was talking about the picnic.
你是在讲什么
What were you talking about?
不不
Nuh-uh.
你把我们
You tricked us into coming
同时骗到湖边小屋来
to the Lake House at the same time.
用了《心有灵犀》[德语]里那招
You did a "Das Doppelte Lottchen."
什么 我不知道那是什么东西
What? I don't know what that is.
-《心有灵犀》耶 -我只有一半德国血统
- "Das Doppelte Lottchen"! - I'm only half.
这是本德语小说 描写了一对双胞胎
It's a German novel about a set of twins
试图让感情疏远的父母和好
who try to reunite their estranged parents.
就是《天生一对》的情节啊
That's the "Parent Trap"!
我就知道我的计谋师承有道
I knew my stratagem had classy origins.
帕拉塔 这是我的私生活
Peralta, this is my personal life.
你踩过界了
You've crossed a line.
-我要走了 -我也是
- I'm leaving. - So am I.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表