剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
I told you, I don't need you to save me.
你打算现在跟我提这茬吗
You're gonna bring that shit up now?
不 老蒙 我永远不收回这话
No, Mo, I'll never take it back.
我保证 我爱你 蒙蒙
I promise. I love you, Mo-Mo.
我们爱你
We love you!
我本想说让你们做死前祈祷 但这个
I would tell you to say your prayers, but with this--
闭嘴 贱逼
Shut the fuck up, bitch!
我在跟我丈夫说话
I am talking to my husband!
对于一群丝毫
Wow, for a group of idiots
不尊重任何事的白♥痴♥来说
who have no respect for anything,
没有常识 没家教 也不尊重彼此
not common sense, decency, or each other,
我真的很惊讶你们几个竟然活到了现在
I mean, I'm honestly shocked that you all made it this far.
-蒂芙 -天呐 那是蒂芙吗
- Tiff? - Shit, is that Tiff?
我感觉自己该说点屌♥炸天的话
I feel like I should say something cool,
但我刚杀死了我的前同事
but I just executed my former colleague.
等等
Wait.
放个塞子完事[与珂琦同音]Put a Cork in it.
蒂芙 你还活着
Tiff, you're alive!
当然 珂琦杀了另一个蒂芙
Totally. Corkie shot the wrong Tiff.
什么
What?
对 一个叫博易·乔治纳的勇敢男人
Yes, a brave man named Boy Georgina.
他是个变色龙 但他遭报应了
He was a chameleon, but karma got him
因为他看上去一点也不像我
'cause he looked nothing like me.
-他非常强壮 -难以直视
- He was incredible husky. - Oh, no.
之后警♥察♥把我安置于保护性监禁
And after that, police put me in protective custody.
他们担心如果有人知道我还活着
They worried if anyone knew I was alive,
即使是你 我也活不了太久了
even you, I wouldn't be for long.
但我不能错过老蒙的婚礼
But I couldn't miss Mo's wedding.
我为你哀悼了 知道吗
I mourned you, you know.
-有多伤心 -非常伤心
- How hard? - So fucking hard.
快点 叫"偷袭护车"
Someone, call an "ambuh-lance"!
你刚才说"偷袭护车"了吗
Did you said "ambuh-lance"
还在这么多白人面前
in front of all these white people?
最重要的是
The important thing here is...
你说了你爱我
you said you love me.
天呐 你真是无可救药
Oh, God you're such an asshole.
你说了
You said it.
该死
Damn.
老天 只要我们在一起
Man, when we get together...
就会发生不幸
Shit goes down.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
来真的 你准备好了吗
I mean, for real, you're ready?
-来真的 准备好了 -好 不准收回
- For real. Ready. - Okay. No take backs.
不收回
No take backs.
别在这事上坑我 道恩 懂吗
Don't fuck with me on this, Dawn, okay?
我们只有一次机会做对
We got one shot to get this right.
一次机会
One chance here.
否则我们可能会颠覆权力平衡
Otherwise, we risk upsetting the balance of power.
你以为我不知道吗
Oh, do you think that I don't know that?
-好吧 -拜托
- Okay. - Huh? I mean, come on.
我们说话这会窗口期可能就过了
The window could be closing as we speak.
没错 一个连环杀手
Exactly, it took a fucking serial killer
和等了二十年时间 星星才...
and 20 years for the stars to--
-和我们的自尊 -和我们的自尊才排成直线
- And our egos. - And our egos to align,
可能又要花二十年我们才能...
and it could be another 20 years until we're--
妈的 我同意
Look, fuck! I'm with you.
-好的 -好了 开始吧
- Okay. - All right. Let's do this.
-同时 -同时
- Same time. - Same time.
-好 -你准备好了吗
- Okay. - You ready?
-你准备好了吗 好 -准备好了
- Are you ready? Okay. - Yeah. Okay.
一二三
One, two, three.
刚才怎么了
What happened right there?
-我就知道 -你作假了
- I fucking knew it. - You pump faked.
-我没有 -你弄得好像
- No I didn't. - You made it look like
-我没有 那是你 -你要承诺了 然后你
- I didn't. You did. - you were going to commit and then you--
你的嘴张开了
Your mouth was open.
我看着你的嘴唇 你没有
I watched your lips, you didn't--
我在盯着你的舌头
I'm looking dead at your tongue.
它并没有形成正确的形状
It is not forming the proper shape
来说你需要说的话
to say the words that you needed to say.
因为我在看着你的眼睛
Because I'm looking at your eyes
但你的眼睛没有思考
and your eyes weren't thinking.
好吧 我作假了
Okay. I pump faked.
-那怪我 重来 -谢谢
- That was on me. Let's go. - Thank you.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一二三
One, two, three.
-我爱你 道恩·达西 -我爱你 蒙蒙·蒙罗
- I love you, Dawn Darcy. - I love you, Mo-Mo Monroe.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们说出来了
We said it.
我们说出来了
We said it.
-我就知道 -我也早知道
- I knew it. - I knew it too.
你们很享受吗 混账东西
You guys enjoy that? Fucking assholes.
-把门关上 -天呐
- Close the door. - Jesus.
知道吗 好 我上车
You know what? All right, I'll get in.
-我跟你们一起走 -我不是这个意思
- I'll go with you. - That's not what I meant.
不 不不不
No. No, no, no.
知道吗 她说得对 我需要别人载我一程
You know what? She's right, I need a ride.
我的劳斯莱斯坏了
My Rolls is busted.
我害怕一个人待着
And I'm afraid to be alone.
不如我们一起上车吧
So why don't we all just come together?
我坐副驾驶
Shotgun!
来吧
Let's do it.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表