剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
-好 我们走 -好的
- All right, here we go. - All right, all right.
-跟拉瑞官宣 -走吧
- Official with Larry. - Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
-好时机 -确实
- Great time. - I am.
拜托 你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么 拉瑞
Oh, come--what the fuck are you doing, Larry?
你为什么坐在电梯里
Why are you sitting in the elevator
你不是该在自己办公室吗
when you should be at your office?
没错
Exactly.
我爱你大胆的嘴唇 我喜欢上你了
I am loving your bold lip. I'm, like, attracted to you.
唯有蒂芙 我倒希望
Tiff only. I wish.
飒 飒 飒 你就是我
Slay, slay, slay! You are me!
搞什么
What the fuck?
怎么回事
What is that?
你在那里干什么
Why are you going in there?
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
天呐 道恩
Oh, my God! Dawn!
他们把他的屌♥切下来了
They chopped his dick off!
这玩意真弯
Such a turn to it.
实际上这玩意要怎么用
How would you use that, I mean, practically?
我觉得得勾进去吧
I think you'd have to kind of hook into it.
或用后入 后入进去
Or, like, back-back... ...back into it.
后入
Back into it.
后入绝对可以实现
You could definitely back into it.
好吧 听着 我们得放回去
Okay, look, we need to put it back.
你的把指纹擦掉
You have to get your fingerprints off.
-不 他... -不 没事 没事
- No, he's-- - No, it's good, good, good.
他的屌♥上有口水
Oh, he got spit on the dick.
-赶紧放回去 -吹吹呗
- Just put it back. - Blow on it?
对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
该死 他甚至没在伯尼餐厅过周末
Shit, he's not even Weekend at Bernie's table.
我们该把他的屌♥蘸点墨水 然后伪造签名吗
Should we dip his dick in ink and then forge his signature?
别管他的屌♥了
Forget about his dick!
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表