剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
-这只是生意 -不 老蒙来了
- It's just business. - No. Mo.
还有亚西尔
And Yassir!
无处可躲了 我们别无选择
There's nowhere to hide. We got no choice!
你们俩
Hey, you two!
各位好吗 大家
Hey, hey! What's up, guys?
我是跟乐队一起的 很显然
I'm with the band. Obviously.
不然我为什么会跟这些白♥痴♥穿的一样
Why else would I be dressed like these idiots?
无意冒犯 大家好吗 各位宾客
No offense. Hey, what's up, everybody?
我们给安保人员鼓鼓掌吧
Let's give a big hand for security here.
-离开舞台 -你们赶紧离开舞台
- Get off the stage! - You get off the stage.
混♥蛋♥ 别嘘我
Assh--Don't boo me.
嘘你们自己吧
Boo yourselves, okay?
你们应该嘘自己 因为你们在这
You should boo yourselves, because you're out here
听着这种假音乐狂舞
bopping around to this fake music
还有假鼓和假键盘
with the fake drums and fake keyboards.
你们都在这戴着假发
Y'all are out there with your-your fake hair
还有假奶 这个我倒是不介意
and fake tits, which I actually don't mind.
好吧 我问你们一件事
Okay, let me ask you something.
他们什么时候把音乐产业里的音乐去掉了
When did they take music out of the music business?
我不在乎 我受够了
I don't care. I was done!
道恩
Dawn.
这很简单
It's simple.
你想替你自己工作 还是替那个笑话
Do you want to work for yourself or...a joke?
振作点 道格 给我振作点
Shake it off, Doug. Fucking shake it off.
你们好啊
Hi!
这些女人是谁
Who are these women?
-我们是妓♥女♥ -你好
- We are prostitute. - Hello.
她们的意思是模特 只是开玩笑
They mean models. They're just joking.
从某种方面来说 我们都是妓♥女♥ 对吧
I-in a way, we're all prostitutes, am I right?
-对 我们是妓♥女♥ -你好
- Yes. We're prostitute. - Hello.
她们是来为你展现法夫时尚的一些单品
They're here to model some Pfaffashions for you
这是说明会的一部分
as a part of the presentation.
抱歉 只是你们穿得像婊♥子♥
Apologies. It's just that you're dressed like whores.
女士们 你们的衣服在卧室
Ladies, your looks are in the bedroom,
不如你们过去换衣服
so why don't you get in there and get changed,
然后等我介绍你们时再出来
and don't come out until I introduce you.
麻溜的 好吗
So, skedaddle, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
晚餐好了 我觉得 我感觉
Dinner's ready. I think. I feel.
我去装盘
So I'm gonna go plate it.
然后我给你们两个介绍下大致情况
While I talk you two through the broad strokes.
我们的第一季度最具有挑战
You know, our first quarter was our biggest challenge.
但也是我们最大的成功
But it also was our biggest triumph.
我们在库存单元上
We got a little bit more conservative
-略显保守 然后... -道格
- with our SKUs, and, uh-- - Doug.
你看着很苍白
You-you look pale.
我的心律失常...开始了
My arrythmia...is h-happening.
有什么能让他躺下的地方吗
Is there somewhere he can lie down?
这真是个好主意 老大
That is such a wonderful idea, boss.
你知道 我很希望
You know, I--you know, I'd really love
能快速过一下数据
to just super quickly go over the numbers.
尚克先生 我研究过数据了
Mr. Shankar, I have studied the numbers,
非常棒
and they are terrific.
我只想能让利益
I just wanted to put a face
-名副其实 -好的
- to the profits. - Okay.
虽然今晚过得很奇怪
And though it's been an odd night,
你们看起来都是好人 能在我们这上市
you seem fine enough folks to list with us.
所以 我们让道格去躺下
So, if we could just have Doug lie down,
然后开始签合同吧
and then we can start signing.
好 好极了
Okay. Great.
我这就带他去客房♥
I will, um, take him to the guest room,
然后回来签字
and then I'll be back to sign.
中大奖了 她打算签了
Jackpot. She's gonna sign.
那我们签吧
Well, let's sign.
我们先吃饭吧
Let's eat first.
晚饭吃什么
So, what do we have?
知道吗 这里很多菜单
You know, a lot of these recipes were passed down
都是代代相传 没有正经名字
from the generations and don't have names.
那你告诉我里面有什么吧
Well then, why don't you just tell me what's in them?
好主意
Great idea.
这是个卷饼类食物
This is, uh, a burrito-type thing,
外面包裹着希腊式酸奶类的酱料
and it's smothered in a greekfenu-yogurt sauce.
这是我姥姥的拿手菜
It was my meemaw's specialty.
这个着实让人摸不着头脑
And this one is a real goddamn head-scratcher.
闻起来像咖喱 但其实是猪肉丝
It smells like curry, but it's made of carnitas,
然后与薯片一起吃
and it's served with a chip.
那姥姥是什么
And what is a meemaw?
我们说到哪了[在哪]Hey, hey! Where were we?
我一直在这 你去哪了
Well, I was here. And where were you?
我大概去了厕所五分钟
I was in the bathroom for like five minutes.
有什么大不了的 你几乎没动过
What's the big deal? You haven't even moved.
不 其实 我去了两次酒吧
No, actually, I've been to the bar twice.
然后出去抽了根烟
And then I went out for a cigarette break.
-然后我在大衣寄存处上了个陌生人 -好
- And then I fucked a rando in coat check. - Okay.
对 然后我们回到这里来跳舞了
Yeah. And then we came back and we danced.
-好 -然后我们去了德文家
- Okay. - And then we went over to Devin's...
-抽了一些可♥卡♥因♥ -好的
- And we smoked some crack. - All right.
-然后现在回到了这里 -棒极了
- And now we're back here. - All right, great.
基斯 我不知道你有什么疯狂
Keith, I don't know what kind of crazy, fucked-up shit
操蛋的目的 但我这次真的要去厕所
you're up to, but I'm gonna go to the bathroom for real,
然后等我回来
and then I'm gonna come back
你要告诉我真♥相♥
and you're gonna tell me the truth,
否则我就再也不跟你说话了
or I will never talk to you ever again.
成交 听起来是个好主意
Deal. That sounds like a great plan.
好主意 我就待在这里
Great plan. I will stay right here.
很好
Good.
老兄 你有火吗
Hey, man, you got a light?
有
Yeah.
你要去格莱美吗
You goin' to the Grammys?
不 谁去那破玩意
No. Fuck that shit.
对吧 那玩意俗气死了
Right? That shit's corny as hell.
给艺术颁奖
I mean, giving out awards for art?
谢谢
Thank you.
我是拉希德
I'm Rasheed.
毛里斯·蒙罗
Maurice Monroe.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
等等 科科莫唱片公♥司♥的蒙罗吗
Wait, like, Kokomo Monroe?
别扯了
Yeah, right.
你听说过我吗
W-- You've heard of me?
开什么玩笑 我们超爱你
Yo, yo, yo, yo! We rock with you.
我和兄弟们都是爵士铁粉
Me and my boys are huge jazz fans.
你做的那个版本
That version you did of
《下半辈子你要怎么办》
"What Are You Doing For the Rest of Your Life"--
等等 别开玩笑了
Wait a minute, get the fuck outta here.
你听我的歌♥
Y-you listen to my shit?
我们不仅听
We don't just listen to it.
听听这个
Yo, peep this.
-不了个是吧 -我说了我们超爱你
- Get the fuck outta here! - I said we rock with you.
-谁在唱 -我和兄弟们
- Hey, who's on top? - That's me and my boys.
真酷
That's dope.
对 非常酷
Okay yeah, that's really dope.
签我们吧
Sign us.
好吧 抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
-只是你在这 你懂的 -不不不
- It's just you here, you know. - No, no, no.
我欣赏你的热情
I appreciate the enthusiasm.
但你不想跟我签
But you don't wanna sign with me.
我的唱片公♥司♥太小
I mean, I got this tiny label.
我就要失去我最大的摇钱树了
I'm about to lose my biggest earner,
而且我没钱让你们真正
and I don't have the money to really put you guys on
飞黄腾达 你懂我意思吗
in a real way, you know what I mean?
这样吧 把小样给我
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表