剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
所以我想给你完全掌控
which is why I wanna give you total control
管理你的唱片 好吗
of your own label, huh?
签任何你想签的人
Sign anybody you want.
当然从诺米开始
Starting with Nomi, of course.
有了我的支持 我们可以让你
With my backing, we can take you from
从默默无闻到人尽皆知
anonymous to mononymous.
麦当娜 惠特尼
Madonna. Whitney.
诺米
Nomi.
道恩
Dawn.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think about that?
我觉得
I think, well...
我该去找到老蒙
I-I gotta go find Mo.
所以 我...
So, I...
失陪
Excuse me.
票
Tickets.
我的票在我女友那里 诺米·麦当娜
My-my-my ticket is with my girl, Nomi Maldona.
你可能在红毯上看到了她
You may have seen her on the carpet.
她算是个大明星
She's kind of a big deal.
所以我打算进去拿
So I'm just gonna go in there and grab it.
不可能 上次我因这种话上当
No chance. Last time I fell for that one,
那家伙踢了兰迪·纽曼
guy drop-kicked Randy Newman.
谁在乎 我要去拿...
Who gives a shit? I'm gonna get the--
喂 老哥
Hey, man!
我来
I got this.
出去 你给我出去
Get! Get out of here!
滚 你好吗
Scram, now! Hey, what's up?
我是演员埃里克·拉♥萨♥尔 但我也做音乐
I'm actor Eriq La Salle, but I also do music.
我要进去然后...
I'm gonna head in and-- ah!
干得漂亮 埃里克
Good job, Eriq.
你觉得基斯和蒂芙关系好吗 还是
So, do you think that Keith and Tiff are close, or...
怎么了
What?
见鬼
Oh, fuck!
你想赚一千块吗
How would you like to make a thousand bucks?
亲爱的 你看起来出冷汗了
Sweetie, you're looking a little clammy.
你感觉还好吗
Are you feeling all right?
没 没事
Nope. Nope. Nope.
我其实不好 说实话
I am not, actually. As a matter of fact,
我打算联♥系♥下科恩医生
I think I need to go call Dr. Cohn
用卧室的电♥话♥
on the phone in the bedroom.
不 我去拿便携电♥话♥
No! I will get the portable phone.
抱歉我迟到了 各位
Sorry I'm late, everybody.
基斯·尚克 法夫时尚的银行家
Keith Shankar, Pfaffashions' banker.
你可以加我银行家尚克
You can call me Shankar the Banker.
食物在哪 罗兰多
Where the fuck is the food, Rolando?
妈的
Shit.
我从楼下的餐厅点外卖♥♥了
I ordered from the place downstairs.
-很快就好 -马萨拉鸡肉卷吗
- It'll be ready soon. - Chicken Taco Masala?
对 既是印度餐又是墨西哥餐 两种美味
Yeah, it's Indian, it's Mexican, it's two great tastes.
混在一起吃着像屎
That taste like shit together.
我们先开始说明会吧
Uh, let's get this presentation started.
我们的托词 我该等你的丈夫来吗
You know, our pretext--should I wait for your husband?
搞什么鸡♥巴♥
Where the fuck...
我来搞定他
I'll take care of him.
你去拿吃的
Just get the food.
对 我先去化个妆
Yeah, I just gotta powder my nose.
什么
What?
喂 罗兰多
Hey. Hey, Rolando.
等等 老兄
Hold up, buddy.
把我的衣服脱了
Hey, take off my clothes.
如我所说 亲爱的
As I was saying, darling,
你只需要来清漆唱片
all you have to do is come over to Varnish Records,
商量一两件事
discuss a couple of things....
听着 我不想给你错觉
Look, I don't want to lead you on.
除非最后是上♥床♥
Unless maybe it's onto a bed.
还带着拴绳
With a leash.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
我的意思是
What I'm saying is
也许我们能让对方爽一爽
maybe we can give each other the business?
但我们不能做生意
But we can't get into business.
为什么 你不想成为
Why? You don't want to become
大唱片公♥司♥的第一位女主席吗
the first female president of a major record label?
坐着私人飞机飞遍全球
Fly around the world on private jets?
与摇滚明星一起派对
Party like and with record stars?
就算我能做到
Even if I could get there,
我也永远无法让老蒙做到
I-I mean, I'd never get Mo there.
对 我有合约 你也听到他的话了
Yeah, I'm under contract, and you heard him.
他不会放我走
He will never let me out.
这是音乐产业 合同毫无意义
This is the music business. Contracts are meaningless.
我们的话真的没一点用
Our word is worth literally nothing.
听着 我有个朋友刚让一个白人说唱歌♥手
Look, I have a friend who just got this new white rapper
解除合约 方法是把他挂在阳台外
out of a deal by hanging him over a balcony.
据说如此
Allegedly.
-那太可怕了 -不
- Well, that's terrifying. - No.
-他们没杀了他 -不 我是说白人说唱歌♥手
- They didn't kill them. - No, I meant a white rapper.
对
Yeah.
听着 事实是我不能这么对老蒙
Look, the truth is I can't do that to Mo.
他令人闹心 自私
You know, I mean, he can be a huge, selfish,
好预测又不好预测
predictable yet unpredictable,
疯癫的混♥蛋♥
maniacal suck-a-dick prick...
但你懂的 他是我朋友
But, you know, he's my friend.
我们以前上♥床♥
I mean, we used to fuck.
我们也许会再次上♥床♥
I mean, we might fuck again.
我们很可能会再次上♥床♥
And we probably will fuck again.
但他伤害了我 深深地伤害
But he's hurt me. Deeply.
我无法原谅他 但我原谅了
I can't forgive him, but I do.
但他对我做过一些很可耻的事
But he's done some horrendous things to me,
我恨他 但他是我的朋友
and I hate him... but he is my friend.
你懂我的意思吧
You understand what I'm saying.
不 我不懂
No, I don't.
哥们 你在干什么 我们走吧
Dude, what are you doing? Come on, let's go.
洛杉矶有上百个派对
L.A. has like a billion parties.
再说 你说你不在乎
And besides, you said you don't care about
这些格莱美玩意
all this Grammy shit.
我确实不在乎格莱美 好吗
I don't care about all this Grammy shit, okay?
我在乎我与诺米和道恩的关系
I care about my relationship with Nomi and Dawn,
而这家伙要搞毁一切
and this guy's gonna fuck 'em both up.
他有能力让她们的事业更上一层楼
He's got the juice to take their careers to the next level.
她们怎么能拒绝呢
How can they resist?
她们该拒绝吗
Should they?
-听着 你知道 -去他妈的
- Look, man, you know-- - Fuck it.
-走吧 -老蒙 拜托
- Just come on. - Mo, come on.
你知道我的意思
You know what I'm saying.
我只是不认为道恩会这样坑你
I just don't think Dawn would fuck you over like that.
你逗我玩吗 我们的整个关系
Are you kidding me? Our entire relationship
都建立在慢慢树立对彼此的信任
is built on us slowly building up one another's trust
然后一举坑了对方
and then fucking the other person over.
现在我们赶紧进这个派对吧
Now let's get in this fucking party.
我打算跳过围栏
I'm gonna hop the fence.
我来吧
Allow me.
你真好心
Good man.
当然
Yes, of course.
找到路了
Bingo.
我觉得这不是
I don't think this is--
老蒙 喂 老蒙
Mo! Hey! Mo!
-老蒙 -你们在这干什么
- Mo! - The fuck are you doing?
相信我 亲爱的 答应吧
Trust me, darling. Just say yes,
我会搞定你的合同问题
and I'll take care of your contract.
还有什么好考虑的
What is there to think about?
老蒙
Mo?
像我说的 他会理解
Like I said, he'll understand.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表