剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
不 他其实是饭性恋
No, he's actually pansexual.
老天 他也操厨具什么的吗
Oh, my God, he fucks, like, cookware and shit?
不是 "饭"是西班牙语的面包
No, "pan" is Spanish for bread,
所以饭性恋是指操面包的人
so a pansexual is someone who fucks a piece of bread.
不是 是说他
No, it means he's attracted
爱的是灵魂 不是性别
to people's personalities, not their gender.
我觉得自己睡过的那些男人
Wow, I don't think I've ever liked the personality
没一个有我喜欢的灵魂
of any guy I've ever fucked.
笑死
Hilarious.
厌恶他们让我高♥潮♥
Hating them is what gets me off.
厌恶自己让我高♥潮♥
Hating myself is what gets me off.
我们知道你是认真的
We know you're serious.
好了 我们安插的人会上拉瑞的床
Okay, guys, whoever we embed beds Larry,
但拉瑞不知道的是
but what he doesn't know
我们在那人的菊花里
is we have inserted a tracking device--
-塞了一个追踪器 -拜托 又搞美人计吗
- up the old keister. - Come on, another honeypot?
不 美人计吗
No, a honeypot?
你真是有恋母情结
You've got some real mommy issues.
我没有什么狗屁恋母情结 好吗
I do not have fucking mom issues, okay?
我都不认识那贱♥人♥
I don't even know the bitch.
别叫你妈妈贱♥人♥ 我知道
Don't call your mom a bitch. I know
-你不认识她 -你知道吗
- you don't know her but-- - And you know what?
我真是闲出屁了 想让你去洛杉矶 道恩
Fuck me for trying to get you to L.A., Dawn.
什么 去他妈的
What? Fuck that!
这个蠢主意不仅是为了帮我
This stupid-ass plan is as much about your label
-也是为了救你的唱片公♥司♥ -我的蠢主意
- as it is my shit. - Okay, my stupid-ass plan?
站着说话不腰疼
Real easy to criticize
反正出去冒险的人不是你
when you're not the one putting yourself out there.
出去冒险 这计划烂爆了 老蒙
Putting yourself out there? This sucks, Mo.
-这个时间线很令人糊涂 -这能行
- The timeline is very confusing. - This will work.
-集中精力 -暂停 暂停
- Focus. - Time-out, time-out.
这画不太像样
The drawings aren't good.
老好人基斯在这 我还真有个计划
Good old Keithy is here, and I actually have a real plan.
你们觉得威胁怎么样
How do y'all feel about blackmail?
见鬼 基斯 你又戴窃听器了吗
God damn it, Keith. Are you wearing a wire again?
不 我没戴窃听器
No, I'm not wearing a wire.
你为什么总说一些
Why do you always use language
能在法庭上对我们不利的话
that can be used against us in a court of law?
-行了 你们就信我吧 -我叫特蕾莎
- All right, just trust me. - My name is Theresa.
听着 拉瑞把莱尼喂狼了
Okay, Larry fed Lenny to the wolves!
你什么意思
So what do you mean?
他把他扔到公车底下了吗
He, like, threw him under the bus or something?
不 他真的把自己兄弟喂狼了
No, he literally fed his brother to the wolves.
我知道 因为我在 不在现场
I know, 'cause I was-- wasn't there,
但他详细地告诉我了
but he told me in great detail.
太可怕了
It was horrific.
我也不意外
I mean, I'm not surprised.
-很符合他 -也不难想象
- It tracks. - It kind of makes sense.
你们的反应就这
That-that's your reaction?
我刚说了一个重磅炸♥弹♥消息
I just dropped a fucking bombshell on--that--
不怎么惊讶
Not really.
好吧 去你们的
Okay, well, fuck you guys.
但这能让事情变简单 好吗
But this makes things easy, right?
我们只需让基斯戴上窃听器 录下莱尼的供述
We'll just have Lenny confess on Keith's wire,
-然后我们就能... -我不戴鸡♥巴♥窃听器
- and then we can-- - I'm not wearing a fucking wire!
好吧 戴窃听器 谁在乎
Okay, on a wire. Who gives a shit?
各位 我们别被细节带跑偏了
Guys, let's not get caught up in details.
现在重要的是
What's important is that
最适合的人选说戴监听
the perfect person to wear said wire.
-不不 -老蒙 抱歉
- No, no, no. - Mo, I'm sorry--
拜托 各位 有何不可
Come on, guys. Why not?
我觉得这是个蠢主意
I think this is a really dumb idea.
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么 布莱尔
What the fuck are you even doing here, Blair, huh?
只是为了道歉害我们所有人被绑♥架♥了吗
Just to apologize for getting us all kidnapped?
不如你道歉道歉 差点害我这辈子
How about apologizing for almost getting me thrown away
都被关进大牢
for the rest of my fucking life in jail
或不赦免道恩 也是我们陷入
or for not pardoning Dawn, which is the only reason
现在尴尬境地的最初原因
we're in this goddamn mess in the first place?
好吧
Okay.
当你这样把事情说出来后
When you say it all out loud like that,
对 确实...
yes, it does...
如鲠在喉
stick in the throat...
但我很抱歉
but I'm sorry.
我真的很想改变 如果你们可以
A-and I genuinely want to change, if you could just--
布莱尔 滚粗再滚粗
Blair, fuck off and fuck off.
好吧
Okay.
还有别人提建议吗
Any other takers?
好吧
Okay.
祝你们日安
Good day.
谢谢你让气氛变得尴尬
Thanks for making it weird.
好了 说回美人计
Now, the honeypot.
搞毛啊
Come on!
没人想搞什么美人计
No one wants to do a fucking honeypot!
抱歉
Sorry.
听着 要说我在唱片行业学到了什么
Look, if there's anything I learned in the record business,
就是如何让人解约
it's how to get someone out of their fucking contract.
好吧 我承认 我承认
Okay, I admit it, I admit it!
我和基斯杀了我唯一的双胞胎
Me and Keith killed my only twin!
我们 我们留他等死
We-we-we left him for dead.
不 我觉得你想说俺留他等死
No, I think what you meant was me left him for dead.
好吧 俺留他等死
Okay, me left him for dead!
说人话 赶紧
Say it like a normal sentence--go!
好好 我留他等死
Okay, okay. I left him for dead!
我杀了自己的亲兄弟
I killed my own flesh and blood,
而且之后每秒都让我良心难安
and it haunts me every waking second!
你是谁
And you are who?
-我是拉瑞·雷曼 -录到了
-I am--I am Larry Leighman. - Got it!
有时夜晚我躺在床上
Sometimes at night when I'm laying in bed,
我能听到他的声音出现在另一个房♥间
I can hear his voice in the other room!
行了行了 别废话了
Oh, yeah, yeah, come on.
没人想看单人秀
No one needs a whole one-man show.
我们只需要你的供认
We just needed your confession.
而我们也录下了
Which we got on tape,
所以把唱片公♥司♥还给老蒙 否则你就完了
so give Mo back his label, or you're fucked.
对 你完了
Yeah, you're fucked.
-对 你完了 -你完了
- Yeah, you are fucked! - You're fucked.
你们真的很喜欢上演抛下阳台 对吧
Wow, you guys really like a good defenestration, don't you?
谁不喜欢呢
Yeah, who doesn't?
好吧 随便 基斯
All right, whatever, Keithy.
如果你托我下水 我也要拉你陪葬
If you take me down, I will take you down with me.
那就这样吧
So be it.
把老蒙的唱片公♥司♥还给他 否则我们一起下地狱
Give Mo back his label, or we go down together.
你个恶魔
You monster.
行吧
You know, fine.
但你要知道 你是个比我更坏的恶魔
But for what it's worth, you're as big of a monster as I am.
你们都是恶魔 你们都是
You know, you're all monsters, all of you.
我早该知道
And I should know!
我早该知道 因为
I should know because...
莱尼把我变成了恶魔 好吗
Lenny turned me into one, okay?
所以我丢人吗 我丢人吗
So shame on me? Shame on me?
丢人的是你们
Shame on all of you!
-我们都该相信你有感情吗 -你不要脸
- Are we supposed to believe you have emotions? - Shame on you!
-你不要脸 -严格来说 是你让莱尼成了恶魔
- Shame on you! - Technically, you made your brother into a monster.
你不要脸 你不要脸
Shame on you! Shame on you!
好吧 行
All right, fine.
我让宝琳起草文件 我去换衣服
I'll have Pauline draw up the papers while I change my pants.
一小时后办公室见
I'll meet you in the office in an hour.
对 那些文件最好等着我们 小拉
Yeah, those papers better be there too, Lar,
否则我们就把录音交给警♥察♥
or we're gonna turn that tape in to the cops!
-对 -没错 对
- Yes! - Yeah, yeah, yeah!
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表