剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
老蒙从不失手
Mo don't miss.
这就是你的理由
That's your defense?
-正是 -不是很高明
- That's true. - Not great.
-我个人 相信他 -谢谢你 基斯
- I, for one--I believe him. - Thank you, Keith.
那我杠一下说相信的人
But just to cross the I's here,
布莱尔被枪击那晚你在哪里
where were you the night that Blair was shot?
-你问我在哪里 傻♥逼♥ -对
- Where was I, asshole? - Yeah.
-我和道恩在一起 -呕 真假的
- I was with Dawn. - Ew, really?
-不幸的是 真的 -那你在哪里
- Unfortunately, yes. - Okay, where were you?
跟拉瑞一起
With Larry.
肯定是兄弟基情吧
Biblically speaking, I'm sure.
他不是我的菜
Not my type.
你呢 亚西 你在哪儿
What about you, Yass? Where were you?
你个贱♥人♥ 我在郊区
Motherfucker, I was in the suburbs
给你买♥♥的房♥子系彩带
putting a bow on that house that you bought.
-彩带 -不是
- Bow? - No.
老蒙 我 我糊涂了
Well, Mo, I-I'm--I'm confused.
我记得你说你刚买♥♥下那栋房♥子
I thought you said you just bought the house.
不是 亚西尔显然是弄错了
Um, well, no, Yassir is clearly confused
因为我那时候还没买♥♥♥房♥♥呢
because I wasn't a homeowner then.
所有人都知道我是最近才为了诺米买♥♥下房♥子
Everybody knows I just bought the house, you know, for Nomi.
所以抱歉 亚西尔 你的不在场证明不成立
So, sorry, Yassir, you don't have an alibi
除非你那时候还干了别的事情
unless you were doing something else at the time.
你还干嘛了 你干其他事了吗
What else were you doing? Were you doing something else?
-你那时在干嘛 -对 是我搞错了
- What were you doing? - Yeah, I-I got confused.
不好意思啊 道恩
I'm sorry about that, Dawn.
我当时在家
Uh, I was at home...
一个人在家
alone.
你这算哪门子不在场证明
You know that's, like, the opposite of an alibi?
不 我在看《小鬼当家》 那个电影
No, I was at Home Alone, the movie.
我当时在看《小鬼当家》的试映场
I was at a test screening for the movie Home Alone.
-这就对了 -好吧
- Well, there you go. - Okay.
电影院里全是小孩
Was in a theater full of children,
只有我一个大人
the only adult there,
但我们都看得很开心
but we all equally had a good time.
我相信他 结案
I believe him. Case closed.
那么所有人都有不在场证明
So we all have an alibi.
-几乎所有人 -我吗
- Almost. - Oh, me?
我当时在干嘛 想起来了
Oh, what was I doing? Oh, I remember.
我碰上了一颗高速飞行的子弹
I had a meeting with a high-velocity bullet
它直接从我胸前穿透过去了
straight through my fucking chest.
我是唯一一个差点死了的人 混♥蛋♥
I'm the only one who almost died, Dick Face-y!
-两次 你忘了吗 -没错 差点死了
- Twice! Na-d'oy! - Exactly, almost.
我看这事很清楚
Seems pretty clear to me
从这些濒死经历中
that the only one who's profited from all
获利的人只有你一个 法夫
of these near-death experiences is you, Pfaff.
你其实说得很对
You know, that's actually a really good point,
不是有一个碰巧知道
'cause didn't a therapist who just happened to know
你所有秘密的治疗师离奇触电身亡了吗
all your secrets just mysteriously get electrocuted?
还有一个曾经拿捏利用你的牧师
And a pastor who had you in his back pocket
-被爆头了 -拜托
- got shot in the face. - Okay, come on.
现在巴不得我们忘掉了 是吧
Huh, not so na-d'oy, now, is it?
布莱尔 你干的这些破事
Oh, Blair, all the shit you've done--
我绝对饶不了你
there's nothing I wouldn't put past you.
你难道不是说
Don't you mean after all the shit
你让我经历的这些破事吗 毛里斯
you've done to me, Maurice?
跟我来这套啊
Oh, we're gonna do this, huh?
看来你那熊猫眼寂寞了 想找个伴
Guess that black eye is getting lonely--it wants a twin.
好吧 那我也把椅子踹了
All right. Okay, I'll kick my chair, too.
听着 你想玩这套
Look, you want to do this shit,
那我们就他妈来这套
let's fucking do this shit.
你当时在哪里 布莱尔 当那些人
Where were you, Blair, when all those bodies
死在你身边的时候
were dropping around you?
-我在哪里 -好吧
- Where was I? - Okay.
不 我是说 你当然就在场
No, I'm sure--I mean, you were right there, of course.
濒死经历说的就是这个
That's the entire thing about near-death.
-对 -你跟死亡的距离 好 这个说清了
- Yeah. - The proximity of you to death is--okay, that's clear.
我是说那些
I'm saying all those bodies
挡在你和你的事业之间的尸体
standing between you and your career.
我说 仔细想想 靠 罗杰
I mean, come to think of it, shit, Roger,
你甚至 妈的你♥爸♥甚至
your even-- fucking your dad died
在揍你的半路上死了
while he was beating you!
老天 我也就嘴上说说
Oh, my God, I may talk a big game,
但提醒我千万别挡你路 杀手
but remind me to stay out of your way, killer.
你就是个怪物
You really are a monster.
-是吗 -我们要来这套吗
- Yeah? - Oh, we're gonna do this shit?
喂 喂 别这样 你们俩
Whoa, hey! Hey, come on, guys!
法夫 到你了 快点
Pfaff, you're up! Now!
去吧
Just go.
算你运气好
You're lucky.
是啊 我真是躲过了一劫
Yeah, I really dodged a bullet.
快点 别闹了
Come on, break it up.
行了 来了 我是美国国会议员
Okay, I'm coming! I'm an American Congressman.
他妈把嘴闭上
Shut the fuck up.
出来
Out.
抱歉 先生
Apologies, sir.
我只是想让这事看上去真实
I'm just trying to make this look legit.
嗯 我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
刚才真是太险了 议员先生
Yowza, that was a close call, Congressman.
很高兴我们及时把你捞出来了
I'm glad we got you out of there when we did.
我只不过是在演戏
Yeah, well, I was just staying in character.
那托尼奖给得颁给你了 先生
Well, then the Tony goes to you, sir,
因为你骗过了我
because you sure had me fooled.
说到欺骗 我不敢相信
Oh, speaking of fooled, I can't believe
他们不知道我们在监听这个地方
they don't realize we've got the entire place wired.
-给 用这个听 -谢谢
- Here, check it out on these. - Thanks.
那是厕所吗
Is that a toilet?
对 那是用来拉屎撒尿的
Yeah, that's for shitting and pissing.
我知道老基佬布莱尔不像从前了
I know the old gay Blair just ain't what he used to be,
但偶尔我也能看到他曾经的影子
but once in a while, I get a glimpse of who he was.
那孩子不应该
That kid just doesn't deserve
受到现在的遭遇
whatever they're doing to him right now.
那孩子就是个精神变♥态♥ 道恩
That kid grew up to be a sociopath, Dawn...
我们时不常地
one that we've all had a motive to kill
都有动机去杀他 连你都是
from time to time, even you.
而且我跟这疯狂事没有关系
And I'm not the one behind all that crazy shit,
但我告诉你 我愿意承认
but let me tell you, I will freely admit,
那个畜生玩意非常值得杀
that motherfucker is highly murderable.
-对 -人♥渣♥
- Yes. - Piece of shit.
我就是不喜欢他
I just don't like him.
探员 他们刚才的话
Uh, Agent, that collective murmur
基本可以算作招供了
was basically a confession.
赶紧给我去逼问 好让我查清♥真♥♥相♥
Now, get to grilling so I can get to the bottom of this.
不行
No can doodle.
与纽约警局联手绑♥架♥你的朋友们
Liaising with the NYPD to kidnap your friends--
抱歉 嫌犯们 已经让我们
sorry, suspects-- already puts us
处于一个人♥权♥灰色地带了
in a gray area human rights-wise.
我们只能吓吓他们 让他们开口
All we can do is scare 'em, try to get 'em talking,
希望能抖出什么信息
hope something kind of shakes out.
好极了
Awesome.
好了 各位 我一眼就看出来
So, uh, kids, I can't help but notice
你们今天打扮得非常光鲜
how you're looking and feeling so well.
说吧 我再问你们一次 派对在哪
Oh, come on. So again I ask you, where's the party at?
我发誓 如果你骗我
And I swear to God, if you lie to me--
好吧
Okay.
老蒙
Mo...
事实是
...the truth is...
-我只是试试衣服 -我们要去
- I was trying this on-- - We were headed to
诺米的专辑发布派对
Nomi's album release party.
-抱歉 -搞什么
- We're sorry. - What the fuck?
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表