剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
或者更好一点
Ooh, better yet.
谁想玩吸吸乐游戏
Anybody interested in a sniffing game?
-来吧 -吸吸乐游戏
- Let's do it. - Sniffing game!
好吧 听我说
Okay, listen.
说实话 不只老蒙一个人毁了你的生活
To be honest, it's not just Mo who ruined your life.
你落入现在这个地步我们都有责任
We all are responsible for you being in this situation.
我 为我自己的所作所为 向你道歉
And I, for one, am sorry.
我想帮助你走出困境
I wanna help get you out of it.
谢谢你 道恩
Thank you, Dawn.
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine.
我想我们都欠你的
I mean, I guess we all do owe you
或者随你怎么说 行了吧
or whatever the fuck, all right?
虽然这是我的单身派对
You know, even though it's my bachelor party,
但让我们一起集思广益
let's put all of our heads together
想办法抓住这个
and try to catch whoever the fuck it is
企图谋杀布莱尔的混♥蛋♥吧
who's trying to take Blair out.
通过喝酒游戏来抓
In the form of a drinking game.
-太好了 -好
- Yes! - Okay.
我们会喝得烂醉的
Oh, we're gonna get fucked up.
如果是关于我的 那我就玩
If it's about me, I'll play.
袭击非常恶毒
It was a vicious attack.
他仍需要大量手术
He'll still require extensive surgery
来修复他的声带
to repair his vocal chords,
他残余的阴♥茎♥ 阴囊 肛♥门♥
what's left of his penis, scrotum, anus.
不过
But...
他还活着已经是天大的奇迹
It's a Christmas miracle he's still alive.
这不是奇迹 是你救了他的命
That was no miracle. You saved this man's life.
一台长达44小时的手术
A 44-hour operation,
任何人都会选择放弃 但你呢
anyone else would have given up, but you?
我宣过誓 吉恩 我从不放弃任何一个病人
I took an oath, Gene. I never give up on a patient.
制♥造♥完美骗局的秘诀
Okay, the secret to a perfect sting
-就是花心思 -等等
- is paying attention to-- - Wait.
我们到底要骗谁
Who are we even stinging?
我们连凶手是谁都不知道
We don't know who the killer is.
是啊 我们只知道那男人
Yeah, all we know is that he--
-也可能是女人 -认真的吗
- Or she. - Really?
我只是想表达 只有当人们同等地
I'm just saying, we won't know we're equal
害怕男性和女性 我们才算是真的平等
until people are as terrified of women as men.
首先 向司仪提问
First of all, questioning the master of ceremonies
罚一杯
is a drink.
好 规则是什么呢
Okay. What are the rules?
向我提问了 布莱尔 坏孩子 罚一杯
Ask me a question, Blair. Naughty, naughty. Drink.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah.
所以呢 说啥都是罚一杯
So what? Just everything is a drink?
基斯开始上道了
Keith is catching on.
知道那意味着什么吗 喝
You know what that means? Drink.
喝
Drink.
你们都想太多了 我们只需要
Guys, you're overthinking it. All we need to do
把大伙儿都集中到一个地方
is get all of us together in one place,
等那个男杀手或女杀手有动作了
and we wait for the killer to make his or her move
然后 抓他个现行
and then-- catch him in the act.
-杀我们的现行吗 -没错
- Of killing one of us? - Yeah.
我是说 能在杀之前抓住更好
I mean, preferably before that.
好吧 所以我们就是陷阱里的诱饵
Okay, so it's a trap and we're the bait.
我更愿意称之为无性美人计
I like to refer to it as a non-sexual honeypot.
什么都他妈的是美人计
Everything's a fucking honeypot.
-那我们什么时候动手 -明天就是老蒙的婚礼
- Okay, but where do we do it? - Mo's wedding tomorrow.
-天时地利 -等一下
- It's perfect. - Hang on a second.
我天 对啊 我们都会聚在一起
Oh, my gosh, yeah, we'll all be together.
对 你说得没错 好主意
Yeah, you're right, great idea.
-不 不 等一下 -老天 对啊
- No, no, wait-- - Oh, my God, yes.
而且凶手会知道准确地点
And the killer will know exactly where it is
因为你在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》大肆宣传你这点事
since you blasted your business all over The New York Times
就像一群白♥痴♥雅皮士一样
like a couple of yuppie shitheads.
我觉得我和诺米横坐在马鞍上的
I happen to think the picture of Nomi and I
那张照片很有爱
riding sidesaddle is cute.
我可以让联邦调查局出警监视
And I can get the FBI to stake it out
因为我会是下一任副总统
because I'm gonna be the next vice president.
大伙儿 我 我不知道
Guys, I-I don't know
如果我把自己的婚礼变成一场
if I'm into turning my wedding into a fucking--
老蒙 这主意太棒了
Oh, Mo, this was such a good idea.
我已经觉得好些了
I feel better already.
-不是我出的主意 -一流水准
- It wasn't my idea to do-- - Top-notch work.
好吧 去他的 我们就在婚礼上动手
Okay, fine. Fuck it. We'll do it at the wedding.
只要可以把这称为无性美人计
As long as we call it a non-sexual honeypot.
可以啊 你觉得你能用无性美人计
Fine. Do you think that you will be able to get Nomi
拉诺米入伙吗
on board with a non-sexual honeypot?
拉诺米入伙 这姑娘
Get Nomi on board? This one.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
听着 我知道这家里谁做主
Look, I know who wears the pants in the family,
她最好也弄清楚这家里谁做主
and she better know who wears the pants in the family.
我们不能一上来就偷摸行事
We're not gonna start off on some pussyfoot,
如果你懂我意思的话
if you know what I mean.
我不会告诉诺米的
I'm not gonna tell Nomi.
-贱♥人♥ -聪明啊
- Bitch-ass. - Yeah, smart.
道恩说她是个彻头彻尾的婊♥子♥
You know, Dawn says she's a real twat.
我想这能起效
I think this could really work.
我要打给沃纳 让他联♥系♥联调局
I'm gonna call Werner and get him on the FBI.
该死 没信♥号♥♥
Well, damm it, I can't get a signal.
-把天线拉起来 -那边
- Pull up that little antenna. - That way.
还是不行吗
No.
去路上试试
Try out back by the road.
好了 谢了
All right. Thanks, guys.
-问题解决了 -我马上就回来
- Problem solved. - I'll be right back.
来吧
Okay, c'mon.
谁想要药片 白粉和止咳糖浆
Who wants some pills and coke and cough syrup?
药片 白粉和止咳糖浆
Pills and coke and cough syrup
-我爱药片 -我也是
- I love pills. - Me too.
不是我扫兴
Not to be a buzz kill...
-只不过这是你 -你又来了
- Except that is your entire reason -And yet you are.
活着的全部理由
for being on the planet.
如果你认为我们聚在一起
But if you think putting us all in one place
能引出杀手有所动作
will tempt the killer into making a move,
那不就是此时此刻吗
aren't we all in one place right now?
而且这里不仅阴森 还荒无人烟
Specifically one spooky, secluded cabin
外面还是树林
in the middle of the fucking woods?
说重点
Just make a point.
等等 他说的对 老蒙
Wait, uh... He's right, Mo.
我们现在就是瓮中之鳖
I mean, we are kinda like sitting ducks.
听我一句
Take it from me.
如果有人想杀我们 树林就是绝佳地点
If someone wants to kill us, the woods are a perfect place.
天啦 你们冷静
Jesus Christ. You guys, calm down.
没什么可怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
听着 我一点都不害怕
Listen, I am not personally afraid.
我觉得什么都不会发生
And I don't think anything is gonna happen.
尽管如此 也许我们需要些保护措施
That being said, maybe we just take some precautions
你们要是害怕的话
and, you know, fortify the crib
我可以帮你们加固床
just for you guys, for you guys.
我 我也不害怕
And I-I-I, too, am not afraid.
但这是你的派对 老蒙 你说了算
But it's your party, Mo, so whatever you say goes.
为了那些害怕的人 比如基斯
And for those who are afraid like Keith...
-对 基斯 -也能理解
- Yeah, Keith. - Well, it makes perfect sense.
非要比的话 我是最勇敢的人
I'm probably the least scared of anyone, if we're comparing,
但也许这也挺有趣
but maybe it could be fun to see
看看我们能让这地方变得有多安全
how safe we could actually make this place.
-是吧 -天啦
- Yeah, right? - Oh, God!
-谁去拿武器 -我的天啊
- Everybody grab a weapon! - Oh, God!
我们要死了 快趴在地上
We're all gonna die! Hit the floor!
下一个字母是
Okay now tell us the next letter.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表