剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
也许我们该稍微延迟一下婚礼
maybe we should just push the wedding back a little bit.
我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
抱歉什么
Sorry?
-过来 -可以吗
- Come here. - Yeah?
再见
Goodbye.
拜 诺米
Bye, Nomi.
无数次手术
After endless surgeries
无数个小时的康复
and countless hours of rehab,
我觉得你终于准备好了
I think that you are finally ready.
准备好 我的杰作
Behold, my masterpiece.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
-走开 -不
- Move! - No!
不 等等
No, wait.
约翰尼 你很美 别走
Johnny, you're beautiful. Don't go!
等等 约翰尼
Wait! Johnny!
我的名字...叫莱尼
My name...is Lenny.
不 不
No. No.
别走 求你了
Don't go. Please!
难以置信她跟我们俩都分手了
I can't believe she broke up with us both.
-太难了 -对吧
- Hard. - Right?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
至少事情不能再更糟了 对吧
Well, at least it can't get any worse. Am I right?
你为什么要说这个
Why the fuck would you say that?
-你这破嘴可给我闭上吧 -乌鸦嘴
- Way to ride the broom. - Jinx!
三秒钟后会有坏事发生 三二一
Here's something bad in three, two, one.
你瞧 终于有点好运了
Hey! See? Some good luck.
今天早些时候
Earlier today,
金融界的一位巨人
a titan of the financial industry
发布了令人震惊的声明
made a most shocking announcement.
有关我的死亡传闻被极大夸张了
Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.
那 那
Tha--tha--
没错
That's right.
是我 莱尼
It's me, Lenny.
许多人都认为
It has been widely believed
我在黑色星期一被砸扁了
that I was crushed on Black Monday,
之后苟活了一阵 做出了一些非常...
only to survive long enough to make some very...
愚蠢的交易决定 然后又被留在
stupid trade deals before being left for dead
-沃尔夫湖等死 -那不可能
- at Wolf Lake. - That's impossible.
现在我要澄清事实
Well, I am here to set the record straight.
没被砸死 也没被吃掉
Not crushed nor eaten.
而且依旧掌控着雷曼兄弟的大权
Still very much in control of the Leighman Brothers.
-天呐 -此外
- Oh, God. - Furthermore,
任何与那个愚蠢村民
any affiliation with the village idiot,
基斯·尚克的关系 都已终止
Keith Shankar, shall be terminated.
妈的
Fuck!
以及所有曾经惹过我的人
Along with anyone else who has ever crossed me.
该死 该死 该死
Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck!
我觉得那一条 刚才那个不错 对吧
I think that one-- that was good, right?
我们做到了 我很喜欢刚才那条
We got that one. I feel good about that one.
-我觉得这就行了 -等等 各位
- I think we got it. - Hey. Wait a minute, guys.
听着 这或许是好消息
Look, this might be good news after all.
老蒙 怎么说
Mo, how?
至少我们现在知道谁是凶手了
Well, at least we know who the fucking killer is now.
还有布莱尔 也许说得对
And Blair, probably right.
-是吗 -他确实要干掉我们所有人
- I am? - He was after all of us.
天知道我们也活该
And Lord knows we deserve it.
也是
Well.
但我告诉你们
And I'll tell you something else.
我不会这么怂着出去 我们不能这样怂
I'm not going out like that. We ain't going out like that.
没错
Yeah!
尤其是不能怕那个贱♥人♥互操兄弟
Especially not to some bitch-ass brotherfucker.
去他的 他就是个呆瓜
Fuck him! He's a fucking nerd!
对 还戴着眼镜
Yeah, in fucking glasses.
戴着眼镜 没错
With glasses, exactly.
一个白人
Some white boy.
据我所知
Last time I looked,
这个房♥间里的所有人都是杀手
everybody in this fucking room is a killer.
布莱尔 你杀了詹玛
Blair, you killed Jammer.
对
Yeah.
有人还会说你男友
And arguably your boyfriend.
基斯 你差点杀了这家伙
Keith, you almost killed this guy.
你尽力了
You did your best.
亚西尔 你是个反战主义者
Yassir, you're a pacifist.
而道恩 你
And Dawn, you--
你知道黑色星期一死了多少人吗
you know how many people died during Black Monday?
-超级多 -超级多
- So many! - So many!
对 而且斯宾塞在你离开他后自杀了
Yes. And also Spencer killed himself after you left him.
等等 等等 什么
Wait. Wait. What, what?
-我以为我告诉你了 -没有 没有
- I thought I told you that. - No, no.
好吧 他在你离开他后自杀了
Okay, well, he killed himself after you left him.
我想说的是我们都杀过人
What I'm saying is we've all killed.
至少你们都杀过人
At least all of you have killed somebody.
我们难道该怕他吗
We're supposed to be scared at him?
他最好怕我们才对
He better be fucking scared of us.
我现在已经嗑药磕大发了
I'm fucking coked out of my mind
尽管我其实很冷静
even though I'm, like, chill.
而且我已经准备好杀死这个家伙了
And I'm ready to fucking kill this guy.
正是
Exactly.
为布莱尔 为蒂芙 为韦恩
For Blair, for Tiff, for Wayne,
为所有不那么重要的人
for other people whose names are not as significant
他们的名字我一时想不起来了
and I cannot remember at this exact moment!
没错
Yes!
我们要扳倒这个混♥蛋♥
We're gonna take this motherfucker down
-一劳永逸 -对
- once and for all... - Yeah!
-在我的婚礼上 -没错
- At my wedding! - Yeah!
对
Yes!
好吧 我不想扫兴 但老蒙 没有婚礼了
Okay, I hate to kill the vibe, but Mo, there's no wedding.
诺米走了 记得吗 她离开了你
Nomi's gone, remember? She left you.
她离开这里了
She's outta here.
对 再次抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry, again.
除非
Unless...
道恩 你愿意跟我假结婚吗
Dawn, will you fake marry me?
你 为什么是你
You? Why?
听着 我本来就打算结婚 好吗
Look, I was already getting married, okay?
我们不用同时抛弃新娘和新郎
We don't have to throw out the bride and the groom.
只有我有过真正的假结婚经历
Well, I'm the only one with actual sham wedding experience.
我不同意
Beg to differ there.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 基斯
Shut the fuck up, Keith.
我好纠结 我不知道了
Oh, I'm torn! I don't know!
好吧
Okay.
我不能嫁给白人 无论真假 所以
I can't marry a white man, real or fake, so.
偏见又赢了
Prejudice wins again.
走开吧你 我赢了
Get the fuck out of here. Boom.
恭喜
Congratulations.
道恩
Dawn...
我最亲爱的老友
My dear old friend.
-我不是这个意思 -好
- Didn't mean it like that. - Okay.
你愿意跟我假结婚吗
Will you fake marry me?
-假的吗 -对 假的
- Fake? - Yeah, fake.
-你们都听到假的了 对吧 -假的
- You all heard fake, right? - Fake.
-好 -大家都听到我说假了
- Okay. - Everybody heard me say fake.
-好 -好吗
- Yes. - Yes?
我愿意跟你假结婚
I will fake marry you!
-那好 -还是击掌吧
- Well-- - High five, then.
-好 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
傻小子
Homeboy.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表