剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
黑色星期一
第一季 第一集
1987年10月19日 即"黑色星期一"
是华尔街史上最惨重的股市崩♥盘♥
豪华兰博一号♥
纽约
至今仍不清楚是何导致了崩♥盘♥
或是谁导致了崩♥盘♥
直到现在
一年前
BGM: Hard Times by Run DMC
*Hard times...*
等一下 布莱尔
Wait, Blair.
-戴上这个 -什么
- Wear this. - What?
祝你面试顺利
For good luck on your interviews.
混账
...motherfucker.
*You're stuck on the ground...*
去吧 我爱你
Go get 'em! I love you.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
五千块
Five large.
你可得告诉第六版小报
Now, you be sure to tell Page Six
我把鲍鱼上的精斑清理干净了
that I knocked the glaze off that doughnut. Okay?
凯尔
Kyle.
想吸点粉吗
Want to do some cocaine?
太棒了
Fantastic.
瞧瞧这妞 太正了
Ooh-whee! There she go! God damn!
辣妹 你要去哪儿啊
Yo, mama, where you going?
*Fucking dyke!*
*They tell you times are tough...*
*But when you work for the ace*
*You know you pulled the right card*
*Hard times got my pockets*
*All in chains*
*I'll tell you what, homeboy*
*It don't have my brain*
*All day I have to work at my peak*
*Because I need that dollar every day of the week*
*Hard times*
*Hard times*
播放
乔治纳
Georgina.
今天是我的39岁生日 我想要那个作为礼物
It is my 39th birthday, and that is what I want.
没问题 老蒙
No "problemo," Mo.
9点45前我就能找个B罩杯过来
I'll get a B-cup down here by 9:45
或者如果道恩愿意的话 现在就行
or now if, uh, Dawn is willing.
你知道吗
Wow, you know what?
像你这样的花♥花♥公♥子♥居然搞不清罩杯
I'm really surprised a ladies' man such as yourself
我很惊讶
doesn't know his cups.
这俩可是C罩杯 宝贝
These are Cs, baby.
而这俩 这俩才是B罩杯
These right here-- these are Bs.
谁想来乳♥交♥基斯
Who wants to come titty-fuck Keith?
道恩答应了
Dawn's on the board.
不过说正经的 我是想要这个公♥司♥
But, no, I want the company.
目前乔治纳牛仔服装的所有生产基地
Georgina Jeans currently does all of its manufacturing
都在曼哈顿 你们明白这意味着什么
in Manhattan, so you know what that means.
意味着公♥司♥仓库所在的土地
It means that the land the warehouse is on
价值公♥司♥的两倍
is worth twice the company.
没错 也就是说时机成熟...
Exactly, which makes them ripe for a take--
可以收♥购♥了 看见没 英雄所见略同
Ripe for a takeover. See? Great minds.
我们心有灵犀的时候 就像跳爵士舞一样
See, when we're going on together, it's like jazz.
你们在欣赏爵士舞
You guys are fucking watching jazz.
我也不想戳破你的牛仔美梦 但是不行
I hate to bust your denim dream, but, no.
这根本不可能做到 老蒙
It's fucking impossible, Mo.
-真的不可能吗 道恩 -就是不可能
- Oh, is it impossible, Dawn? - It's impossible.
雷曼兄弟公♥司♥拥有乔治纳30%的股份
Lehman Brothers owns 30% of Georgina.
相信我 他们宁可投票给白♥痴♥蒙代尔
And trust me, they'd rather vote for punk-ass Mondale
沃尔特·蒙代尔 前美国副总统
也不会卖♥♥给我们一分一毫
than sell us a share of shit.
"不可能"
"Impossible."
伙计们 让我来告诉你们
Well, let me tell you something, gang.
我出生在厕所
I was born in a toilet
然后被遗弃在教堂[丘奇]...
and left on the steps of a Church...
丘奇炸鸡店
...'s Chicken.
对 丘奇炸鸡店门口
Yeah, Church's Chicken.
-不管怎样 39年后 -你说多少年
- Anyway, 39 years later-- - Wait, 30 what?
39年后的今天 道恩
Thirty-nine years later to the day, Dawn!
他都60岁了
He's 60.
享受了一场五千块的公园大道炮拉松后
I woke up in a $1,500-a-night fuck pad
我在一千五一晚的炮床上醒来
after having a $5,000 Park Avenue fuckathon.
什么
What?
我的机器人管家送上了鱼子酱
My robot butler brought me caviar
和《华尔街日报》
and The Wall Street Journal,
然后我说 "凯尔" 因为我给他取名了
and I said, "Kyle"-- because I named him.
他们鼓励你为机器人取名字
They encourage you to name them.
有助于建立感情
It helps with the bonding--
我说 "凯尔 把这鱼精扔出去
I said, "Kyle, throw that fish jizz out.
鱼子酱就是垃圾"
Caviar is wack."
凯尔照做了 因为凯尔听得懂英语
Kyle did that shit because Kyle understands English.
赞啊
Solid.
而《华尔街日报》称你们为
And The Wall Street Journal called you all
这条街排名第11的股票公♥司♥
the number 11 trading firm on the block.
还说你们的老大是股票界的比利·欧生
And they called your man the Billy Ocean of trading.
比利·欧生 英国流行灵魂乐歌♥手
说得好
That's right!
吸 吸 吸
Get it, get it, get it.
*比利 比利 比利·欧生*
*Billy, Billy, Billy Ocean*
冠军单曲出现了
That's--that's the hit right there.
-爽 -爽
- Yes! - Yeah!
放屁
No!
第11
Eleven?
别吃了 尼克斯队的11号♥
Get that out of here. The number 11 guy on the Knicks
根本不会打篮球 懂吗
isn't even a basketball player, all right?
他是个八英尺高有肾病的塞尔维亚人
He's an eight-foot Serb with a kidney disease
球队签来碰运气的
they took a flier on.
11多了一个1
Eleven is one one too many.
华尔街已经被那帮从"大富翁"里走出来的混♥蛋♥
It's been the same monopoly-man-looking motherfuckers
统治了一千年了
at the top of Wall Street for 1,000 years.
"不可能" 这事很简单
"Impossible"? This shit is simple.
每天收盘铃响的时候
What goes in your pocket when that bell rings
装进你口袋里的钱是直接从
at the end of the day comes directly out
其他傻♥逼♥那生抢过来的
of some other sucker's asshole.
对吧
Right?
有人能在韦尔有一座吊炸天的小屋
One guy gets a dope chalet in Vail.
就有人只能跟他女儿说
Another guy has to tell his daughter
没有圣诞节可以过了
that Christmas is canceled
因为圣诞老人在挑战者号♥上爆♥炸♥了
because Santa Claus exploded in the Challenger.
我知道我是什么样的人
Now, I know who I am.
-你知道你究竟是谁吗 -我是基尔斯 基斯
- Do you know who you are? - I'm Kerth--Keith!
你知道你是谁吗
Yes. Do you know who you are?
-亚西尔·X -对啊
- Yassir X. - Absolutely.
-你知道你是谁吗 -滚他妈远点儿
- Do you know who you-- - Get the fuck out of my face.
罗尼 你知道自己是谁吗
Right. Ronnie, you know who you are?
说实话 还不太清楚
Honestly, I'm still trying to figure it out.
回答"罗尼"就可以了
Just say "Ronnie."
我知道你是谁好嘛
I know who you are, all right?
上天让我选中你
God chose me to choose you.
-好 -我是黑人摩西
- Okay. - I am black Moses.
傻♥逼♥ 你刚是说自己是黑人摩西吗
Nigga, did you say you black Moses?
那个设计师牛仔有限公♥司♥就是我们的红海
Okay? And that designer denim LLC is the Red Sea.
我会显神迹分开红海搞定他们
And I'm gonna part that shit up,
我会带领大家去往迦南美地
and I'm gonna take us to the promised land.
开始买♥♥入 知道了吗
So start buying, okay?
但大家嘴巴放严实点儿
But you keep that shit quiet,
外面的人要是听到了任何风声
'cause if anybody outside of this room gets wind of that,
你会比基斯头上那坨鸡窝头
you're all gonna be deader than that gremlin's pussy
死的还难看
on top of Keith's head.
我先撤一步
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要提着我的大屌♥
I'm gonna go put the "Brother"...
去找雷曼兄弟公♥司♥
...in Lehman Brothers.
-老蒙 等等 -基斯 要死啊
- Hey, Mo. - No, Keith. God damn it.
你怎么能叫住一个刚吹完牛逼的人
You cannot stop a man who just butt-fucks his walk-off line
-然后 -大佬生日快乐
- and then-- - Happy birthday, boss.
我知道每年都是一样的礼物
I know it's the same shit every year,
但对于坐拥一切的人来说还能送什么礼物呢
but what do you get the guy who has everything, right?
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表