剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
E
E.
复仇
他只是还没从创伤中回过神来
He's just confused from the trauma.
等他准备好了
John Doe here will tell us his name
约翰·无名氏会说出自己的名字
when he's good and ready.
好的
Okay.
我有两罐油漆和一桶柏油
I got two cans of paint and a tub of tar!
我有一堆很丑的圣诞装饰品
I got a bunch of ugly-ass Christmas ornaments
和一个手电筒
and a hand torch.
指甲油 玩具车
Nails, toy cars for some reason.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么连武器都没有
Why don't you have any fucking weapons?
抱歉 基斯
Oh, I'm sorry, Keith,
-我的武器在纽约市 -我的天啊
- I keep my weapons in New York City. - Oh, my God.
世界上最危险的城市
You know, the most dangerous fucking city in the world.
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
我刚变成有钱人
I just got generational wealth.
你♥他♥妈♥今晚不会死
You're not gonna fucking die tonight.
-好了 各位 别吵了 -你能冷静点吗
- All right, guys. Okay, guys. - Will you calm down?
我们要怎么保护自己
Well, then how are we gonna defend ourselves
-只有这堆破烂 -听我说
- with this shit-- - Guys!
天呐 我有办法了
Jesus. I got an idea.
快快快
Come on, come on, come on,
快快快
come on, come on, come on, come on.
-喂 -沃纳 太好了
- Hello. - Werner. Yes.
我知道怎么抓住杀手了
I think I finally figured out how to catch my killer.
-你哪位 -布莱尔
- Who is this? - Blair.
-哪个布莱尔 -法夫
- Blair who? - Pfaff.
你认识几个布莱尔
How many Blairs do you know
正在被追杀
have people trying to kill them?
布莱尔·里根·博根 我的前女友
Blair Regan Bogan, my ex-girlfriend.
她和我的继兄睡了 我想她死
She slept with my step-brother and I want her dead.
你认为我是她
And you thought I was her?
她的声音很低沉
She has a very deep, gay voice.
我要你打给联调局
Look, I need you to call the FBI
让他们明天潜伏在老蒙的婚礼上
and get them to stake out Mo's wedding tomorrow.
我有预感杀手会来
I have a very good feeling my killer is gonna be there.
虽然这是个不好的预感
Well, I mean, technically it's a bad feeling,
但无论怎样 这事都能结束了
but either way, we can put the thing to bed.
问题是
Question.
你为什么认为联调局会听你的话
What makes you think the FBI wants to do shit for you?
说不好 因为我会成为
Mm, I don't know, maybe because I'm going to be
美国下届副总统
the next vice president of the United States.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
你完蛋了 布莱尔
You're done, Blair.
你准备好了吗
So you're ready?
对
Oh, yeah.
我们一定能拿下他
Think we're gonna be able to take him.
或她
Or her.
谢谢你的信任
Well, thanks for being an ally,
但我是说结婚
but I meant, you know, to get married.
前提是我们今晚能活下去
Assuming we survive tonight.
对 我准备好了
Yeah, yeah. I think so.
我又不是四十多岁的人了
I mean, I'm not in my 40s anymore,
这话我还能说大概11年
is something I'm gonna be saying in 11 short years.
她很幸运
She's lucky.
幸运婊
Bitch.
我只是很意外
Yeah. I'm just shocked.
你要结婚了 我们都很惊讶
That you're tying the knot? I think we all are.
不 我是说
No, no. I'm...
可惜对象不是你
I'm shocked it's not you.
是啊
Yeah.
我们应该
We should, uh--
搞定了
Yeah, it's finished.
-好的 -好 小心
- Okay. - Okay, careful.
-好 -小心玻璃
- Okay. - Watch the glass.
惊喜 惊喜
Surprise, surprise.
我做了共和党全国委员会要求的一切
I did everything the RNC asked me to do.
他们怎么能在我经历了这些事后抛弃我
How can they drop me after everything I've been through?
对 正因为此他们要抛弃你
Yeah, that's why they're dropping you.
因为你身边的人死得太快
'Cause people around you are dropping like flies
快赶上免费泌尿门诊了
at a free urology clinic.
这些死亡都有临界值
All these deaths have a tipping point.
任何总统都不希望副总统有这种黑历史
No president wants a VP with such liability.
布♥什♥的麻烦已经够多了
Bush has enough liability
光一个毒瘾成性的蠢儿子就够他受的了
with his cocaine-addicted dumbfuck son.
知道吗 这也好
You know what? Good.
我不想干了 政♥治♥蠢透了
I don't want that job. Politics suck shit.
只不过是一群废物
It's just a bunch of losers
自己高中泡不到妹子
who couldn't get laid in high school
长大后惩罚以前泡到的人
punishing everyone who did.
我想从现在开始做一些真正
I wanna do something important and good
重要且与人有益的事
with my life from now on, for real.
但与此同时 话虽如此
But in the meantime, that said,
你至少可以打给联调局
the least you could do is call the FBI
让他们明天帮我做这件事吧
and have them do this for me tomorrow.
-不 我不行 -为什么
- No, I can't. - Why?
因为我不再给共和党全国委员会工作了
Because I don't work for the RNC anymore.
我的实习结束了 我又回大学里
My internship is done. I'm back at college.
懂吗 我真的无能为力
Okay? There's literally nothing I could do.
等等 你从来没在共和党全国委员会工作过
Wait. You never actually worked for the RNC?
严格来说我在那修了政♥治♥科学的辅修学分 但
Well, technically I got credit towards my Poli Sci minor but--
辅修 那你主修的是什么
Minor? What was your major?
体育
Physical Education.
我还每月在工会进行一次脱口秀表演
I also host a comedy night at the union once a month,
这些你本都能知道
which you would know had you asked me
只要你问过我哪怕一个私人问题
one question about myself literally ever.
-我是故意不问的 -你知道吗
- Well, that was intentional. - You know what?
就算我能联♥系♥联调局 我也不干
Even if I could call the FBI, I wouldn't
因为你该死 你这个自私的垃圾
'cause you deserve to die, you selfish prick.
但如果你来了布卢明顿想找乐子
Hey, but look me up if you're ever in Bloomington
记得联♥系♥我
looking for a laugh.
沃纳
Werner!
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
我拿了所有你的最爱
I got all of your favorites here.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》《时代周刊》《罗伯报告杂♥志♥》
The Times, the Journal. Rob Report.
还有燕麦粥是按你喜欢的方式准备的
And your oatmeal is just the way you like it.
一半钢切燕麦 一半即食燕麦
Half steel-cut, half instant.
两样都来
Mixie-dixie.
好了 飞机来了
All right, here comes the airplane.
不是一个娘胎的雷曼兄弟吗
拜托 你得吃饭
C'mon, you gotta eat.
我不放弃 所以你也不行
I'm not giving up, so neither can you.
我知道康复令人泄气
I know rehab can be frustrating,
但我们同舟共济
but we're in this together.
你和我
You and me...
约翰·无名氏
John Doe.
搞什么
What the fuck?
这是柏油吗
Is that tar?
这他妈是什么情况
What the fuck is going on?
我没法置身事外
I couldn't stay away.
我整晚都在想你 然后
I've been thinking about you all night, and...
也许还有些事我能做
maybe there's something I can do to
让你更舒服
make you more comfortable.
你相信我吗 约翰
Do you trust me, John?
我知道
I know.
这看上去比实际更糟
It looks worse than it is.
但有了我们创新的植体
But with the groundbreaking graft work we've done,
你还是能够...
it should still be possible for you to...
享受快♥感♥
experience pleasure.
你想让我给你展示下吗
Would you like me to show you?
天呐 女杀手来了 对吧
Oh, my God. The killer is here, isn't she?
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表