剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
-你说什么 -那就是事实
- What did you say? - That's what the truth is.
-我不是那个意思 -她的专辑发布
- That's not what I meant! - Her record release--
妈的
Fuck!
诺米骗了我 你知道吗 道恩
Fucking Nomi lied to me. Look, you know what, Dawn?
我不知道是嫉妒还是别的什么
I don't know if it's jealousy or whatever the fuck it is
让你来我和我的女人间
that's making you drive this wedge
挑拨离间 但你得赶紧停手了
between me and my woman, but you need to knock it off!
知道吗 如果我们要说过去
You know what? Talk about revisionist history.
是你的女人先点了麦当劳巨无霸
It was your woman that ordered the McDLT.
等等 麦当劳巨无霸
Wait, McDLT?
这破事跟麦当劳
What the fuck does McDonald's
美味的培根生菜番茄汉堡
delicious bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich
有什么鸟关系
have to do with any of this shit?
你知道餐厅会把蔬菜和肉
Well, you know how they keep the veggies and the meat
-放在不同的盒子里吧 -对
- in separate compartments? - Yeah.
诺米也希望自己和老蒙的感情生活
Well, that's how Nomi wants her love life with Mo
以及与我的职业生活分开 保持新鲜
and her career with me-- separate, to keep it fresh.
还有你是怎么回事 亚西
And what happened to you, Yass, huh?
我以为你是老蒙做更好的爵士队的 亚西
I thought you were Team Mo Better Jazz, Yass.
你一直对我有所隐瞒 老兄
You always kept it on the level with me, man.
你 老天 你是我在逃亡时
You--I mean, Jesus Christ, you were my only friend
-唯一的朋友 -你唯一的朋友
- when I was on the run. - Your only friend?
我为了你搬去了迈阿密
I moved to Miami for you,
而你还把我锁在了保险柜里
and you fucking locked me in a safe.
你知道保险柜名称的由来吗 基斯
You know why they call it a safe, Keith?
因为它能保证物品安全
Because it keeps things safe.
我是你的朋友
I am your friend.
如果没有我你根本无法
You wouldn't have even been able
使出美国存储借贷银行的那招
to do the Amerisavings thing without me.
-那是你干的吗 -等等
- That was you? - Hey--Now, hold on.
你个叛徒
You fucking snitch!
我靠 现在我接孩子晚了
Fuck, now I'm late to pick up my kids.
太好了
This is great.
我现在正式是个死爸爸了
I'm officially a deadbeat dad now.
好极了
Great.
他们之前在谈谁打算杀了你
Well, they were talking about who tried to kill you
直到他们打算互相残杀
until they tried to kill each other.
-你知道这是什么吗 -浪费时间
- You know what this is? - A total waste of time.
我妈和后爹 对 一样的破事
My mom and my stepdad. Yeah, same exact shit.
就好像他们需要吵架一样
It's like they needed something to fight about,
只不过他们的诺米
except, uh, their Nomi
是我爸在渥太华的第二个家
was my dad's second family in Ottawa.
我不在乎
I don't care.
他们其中一人想杀我
One of them is trying to kill me.
你就不能做点什么吗
Can't you do something?
把最后一个派对嘉宾送进去
Send in the last party guest.
你在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
晚上好
Good evening!
韦恩
Wayne?
你们肯定好奇我之前去哪了
Where have I been, you no doubt conject.
好问题
Excellent query.
在我违法了之后
After my brush with the law,
我只能找到做豪车司机的工作
the only job I could get was a limo driver.
在这个破烂不堪的城市里开车
Driving around this wretched city,
我变得沉迷于修复
I became obsessed with mending the wounds
我给世界造成的伤害
I inflicted on this broken world.
于是我不再每天吸大量的白粉了
And I stopped doing a shitload of drugs on the daily.
随着头脑神经敏锐度增加
As my mental acuity grew,
我把闲暇时间都花在去女性庇护所当志愿者
I spent my time volunteering at a woman's shelter,
帮助受害者得到街头公正
helping victims achieve street justice
用酷炫 女权伸冤者的那种模式
in a cool, feminist Equalizer kind of way.
那会是部不错的电视剧
Eh, that'd be a good show.
就整个社会而言
Now, as far as society is concerned,
我是现代主要少数族裔的代言人
I am the very model of a modern major minority.
我觉得大家都这么想 对吧
I think I speak for everyone, when I say, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥放什么屁啊
What the fuck is all of this?
我们差不多一年没见你了 韦恩
We haven't seen you for almost a year, Wayne,
然后你突然出现 还穿得...天地良心
and you come in here looking like--I mean, Jesus Christ,
我以前认识的韦恩呢 会把鸡♥巴♥掏出来
where's the Wayne that I used to know who'd pull his dick out
用很粗鲁的方式乱晃的那个人呢
and wave it around in a very offensive manner?
至少我理解那个人
At least that guy I understood.
好吧 说到鸡♥巴♥[混♥蛋♥]
All right, speaking of dicks,
-我们的议员呢 -警♥察♥把他抓走了
- where's our Congressman? - Cops got him.
他们在他来之前
They beat the shit out of him
还狠狠揍了他一顿 都熊猫眼了
before he got here, too, black eye and everything.
所以你们知道我们为什么在这了吗
So have you figured out why we're here?
我们以为是找出谁想杀了布莱尔
We thought to find out who tried to kill Blair.
或布莱尔想杀谁
Or who Blair tried to kill.
或已经杀了
Or did kill.
我们都有不在场证明 所以没有谜团了
Well, we all have alibis, so there's no mystery to solve.
正相反
On the contrary.
据我所知 这个房♥间里有三个
By my count, there are three obvious mysteries
显而易见的谜团
in this very room.
你想让我先解决哪个
Which would you like me to solve first?
第一 为什么道恩在摆弄她脖子上那东西
One, why is Dawn fidgeting with that ring on her necklace?
第二 是谁策划了这场鬼屋戏码
Two, who orchestrated this haunted house charade?
第三 谁开枪打了布莱尔并杀了他同事
And three, who shot Blair and killed his colleagues?
第三 我选第三
Three, I say three.
对 第三的标题更性感
Yeah, number three is the sexier headline,
但我觉得还是第一吧
but I'm gonna roll back to número uno.
道恩 那枚戒指是什么
Dawn, what is that ring?
什么 拜托 去你♥妈♥的♥
I'm sorry? Come on--Fuck this.
老蒙 我真的没心情 好吗
Mo, I'm really not in the mood, okay?
所以这是紫色的
That's why it's purple.
这是个心情戒指 紫色意味着
It's a mood ring, and purple means
我很烦躁 所以别纠结了
I'm over it, so move on.
不是因为那是个紫水晶吗
It's not because it's an amethyst?
其实 我...我不太熟悉这颗石头
Actually, I'm--I'm--I'm not familiar with that stone.
你不熟悉自己的出生石吗
You're not familiar with your own birthstone?
别他妈烦我了
Get off my fucking ass
也别再问我这种蠢问题了
and stop asking me the dumb questions!
那是诺米的订婚戒
That's Nomi's engagement ring.
到哪我都能认出来
I'd recognize it anywhere.
我花了好久才找到这玩意
It took me forever to find the fucking thing.
我不知道的是它为什么在你脖子上
What I don't know is why it's around your neck.
我不知道的是你为什么给诺米买♥♥了二月出生石
What I don't know is why you bought Nomi a birthstone for February
而她明明是五月出生的
when she was fucking born in June.
因为我们的爱诞生于二月
Because our love was born in February.
别改变话题 道恩
Don't change the subject, Dawn.
不 当时我还在监狱
No, I was still in prison.
他们是2月28日放我出来的
They let me out February 28th,
意味着你在3月1日认识了诺米
which means you met Nomi March first.
-好吧 那我错了 -对
- Okay, so I was wrong. - Yeah.
我再问你一次 它怎么在你脖子上
I'll ask you again. Why is it around your neck?
我...
I was...
在她表演时替她保管
holding it for her while she performed,
然后我就 忘记还给她了
and I just-- I forgot to give it back.
我以前也撒谎 当希拉问我
I used to lie, too, when Shira would ask me,
"你怎么不戴戒指"
"Why are you not wearing your ring?"
我会说"我忘在健身房♥了"
And I'd be like, "Oh, I left it at the gym,"
或"男人戴戒指太基佬了"
or, "Rings on men are so gay,"
或"我留在吉姆家了 但他不是基佬"
or, "I left it at Jim's, who's so not gay."
给老娘闭嘴 而且我没撒谎
Shut the fuck up, please. And I'm not lying.
那你一开始怎么不说
Then why didn't you just say all that in the first place?
因为我刚过了糟糕的一天
Because I've just had a really bad day
我被关在一个
where I'm, like, in extras holding
像驱魔人一样的地方
in the fucking Exorcist.
天呐 就让我 让我呼吸吧
Jesus, let me, like, try to breathe!
等等
Wait.
你为什么会花了很久找戒指
How did it take you forever to find the ring,
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表