剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
to kind of digest Mo and Blair's plan,
我开始看好他们了
it's kinda growing me.
我支持你们 伙计们
I'm on your side, guys.
好吧 所以现在是三比一
Yeah, so it's three against one.
我们赢了
Ding dong!
基斯知道把计划交给
Keith knows to leave the planning to...
-计划男孩 -计划男孩
- the plan boys! - the plan boys!
-异口同声哎 -连声音都一样 对吗
- Oh, we did it at the same time! - Even the sound, right?
你们好吗 废物们
What's up, you fucking losers?
看看我搞到了什么
Look what I got.
我的毒贩给我的吐真剂
It's truth serum from my drug dealer.
这个计划可能真的行得通
Yo, this plan might actually work.
但只有当计划男孩
But that's what happens
再次出马时才行得通
when the plan boys ride out again!
别说的好像你是其中一份子 你不在里面
Don't say it like you're a part of it; you're not in it.
计划男孩只是我和老蒙 你个蠢货
Only Mo and me are plan boys! You dumb bitch!
我们有纹身 你没有
We're getting tattoos, not you.
这个丑床单是干什么用的
What's with this ugly-ass sheet?
该死
Oh, fuck.
天呐
Oh, fuck!
黑色星期一
第三季 第十集
莱尼·雷曼 在我有生之年
Lenny Lehman, as I live and breathe...
尽管有些人不想看到这一幕
despite some people not wanting that to be the case.
法夫议员
Oh, Congressman Pfaff.
你几乎跟我一样难以干掉
You are almost as difficult to kill as I am.
但现在我回来了 好得不能再好 宝贝
But now I am back and better than ever, baby.
代价不过是
And all it took
又经历了一年痛苦的手术
was another excruciating year of surgical procedures,
我回来了 准备为自己复仇
and here I am, ready to get my revenge.
真是直白啊
Well, not a lot of subtext there.
不如让我们为
Well, why don't we have a toast
奇迹般地活下来举杯 怎么样
to our improbable survival, huh?
干杯
Cheers.
不行 举杯不干没诚意
Oh, no, it's not a real toast unless we both drink.
不行 起泡酒对我的胃不好
Oh, no, the bubbly hurts my tum-tum.
我做的狒狒胸腺移植
My baboon thymus transplant
对我的免疫系统影响很厉害
has really thrown a wrench into my immune system.
你可以说"猴厉害"
Monkey wrench, you might say.
狒狒是猿类 白♥痴♥
Baboons are apes, you stupid person.
当然了
Sure.
不如我去吧台
Well, why don't I head over to the bar
-拿一瓶波旁威士忌吧 -不了
- and get us a bourbon? - No.
-曼哈顿鸡尾酒呢 -不了
- Manhattan? - No.
-马提尼 -不了
- Martini. - No.
-贝里尼 -不了
- Bellini. - No.
-玛格丽塔 -不了
- Margarita. - No.
-桑格利亚 -不了
- Sangria. - No.
-干邑 -不了
- Cognac. - No.
-姜汁威士忌 -不了 先生
- Whiskey Mac. - No, sir.
-激♥情♥海滩 -不了
- Sex on the Beach. - No.
-肯塔基桃 -不了
- Kentucky peach? - No.
-深水炸♥弹♥ -不了
- Boilermaker? - No.
-断片酒 -不了
- Mind eraser? - Uh-uh.
飘仙杯
Pimm's Cup?
我不是很爱喝酒
I'm not a big fan of alcohol.
抱歉 我应该一上来就说的
Sorry, I should have led with that.
我父亲曾一口气把自己喝到死
My father drank himself to death in one sitting.
他逼我们小孩看着
He made us kids watch.
悲伤 悲伤 悲伤
Sad, sad, sad.
不如我去
Why don't I go over
给你拿一杯冰水呢
and get you a nice glass of ice water then?
没关系 我不口渴 我只渴望复仇
That's okay; I am not thirsty, except for revenge.
知道了 你一直在说
Yes, you keep saying that.
靠
Oh, shit.
不好意思 我以为你已经出去了
Sorry, I thought you were already out there.
我没出去 有什么意义呢
No. What's the point?
我想你说得对
Uh, I guess you're right.
我已经见过你的打扮了
I mean, I already have seen you.
当我们一起嘲笑整个婚姻制度时
And you can kind of throw superstitions out the window
你也不用在意这些迷信了
when we're makin' a mockery of the entire institution.
不 我是说 这一切都有什么意义
No, I mean, what's the point of any of it?
婚姻 爱情 人生
Marriage, love, life.
妈呀 经前综合症道恩
Goddamn, PMS Dawn.
放轻松点 这是你的婚礼
Lighten up. This is your wedding.
不 这不是
No, it's not.
这是另外某个婊♥子♥的婚礼
It's some other bitch's wedding.
我穿着那个婊♥子♥的裙子
I'm in some other bitch's dress.
一群狗♥娘♥养♥的在外面吃着
Motherfuckers are out there eating
那个婊♥子♥的大虾
some other bitch's shrimps.
算是有借
Something borrowed?
-你再开玩笑 -等等
- Tell one more joke. - Wait a minute.
别这样 道恩
Come on, Dawn.
-再开玩笑 -放轻松
- Tell one more. - Take it easy.
听我说 听我说
Look, look, look.
我知道这不是你最想要的那种婚礼 好吗
I know this isn't your dream wedding, okay?
这是我最讨厌的那种婚礼 其实
It's my nightmare wedding, actually.
我什么时候才能过上正常的生活
When am I gonna have a normal life,
不用不停地跟所有人撒谎
where I'm not lying to everyone all the time,
不存在出轨
where I'm not cheating?
我什么时候才能过上我想要的生活
When am I gonna have the life that I wanna live?
你想要什么样的生活
What is the life you want?
我不知道 但不是这样的
I don't know, but not this.
你知道吗 假扮新娘结婚
You know, there's just something about
来试图抓住那个
pretending to get married to catch an evil twin
想杀掉你所有朋友的邪恶双胞胎
who's trying to kill all your friends
真的会让一个女生怀疑自己做的选择
that makes a gal question her choices.
让你怀疑自己所需要的前提条件
That's a strange laundry list of things
还真是又复杂又奇怪啊
that you needed for that to happen.
上点心 老蒙 因为你知道吗
Take it to heart, Mo, 'cause you know what?
我想我是选错了
I think I got shit wrong.
什么 选错了什么
What? What shit?
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
莱尼什么都不喝
Lenny doesn't drink anything.
你们真好看
You guys look very cute.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Oh, thank you. - Thank you.
宾客们又疯狂吃虾
And the crowd went wild for the shrimps.
虾都快吃完了 我们怎么办
They're almost gone. What do we do?
怎么可能
How is that possible?
我们准备了三十多磅的虾
We had more than 30 pounds of shrimps!
别担心 因为我们是计划...
Don't you worry, 'cause we are the plan--
老天
Oh, my gosh.
我就知道 他没准备好
I saw that coming. He wasn't ready.
你认真的吗 你肩膀撞到我肋骨了
Are you serious? Your shoulder hit my rib.
我的肩膀不可能碰到你的肋骨
My shoulder shouldn't be anywhere near your ribs.
我其实比看上去脆弱 妈的
I'm more fragile than I look. God damn!
我们应该背靠背
It should be on your back.
-我们要背靠背 -好了 你们听着
- We do this back-to-back thing. - All right, guys, look!
我好像知道莱尼唯一会喝的东西了
I think I know the one thing that Lenny drinks.
我从没想到你会喝牛奶 老蒙
I never took you for a milk man, Mo.
我只喝这种温过的鲜奶
But only if it's fresh and warm like this.
-温的吗 你说 -一级棒
- Warm, you say? - So good.
你也喜欢喝牛奶
You're something of a milk guy yourself.
不是吗 莱尼
Aren't you, Lenny?
我喝牛奶 没错
I dabble in dairy. Sure.
请吧
Be my guest.
听着 我知道你有时觉得我是个怪物
Look, I know you consider me a monster from time to time.
-没有 -日子总有难过的时候
- No. - We all have bad days.
不 不 我
No, no, I'm--
敬你 毛里斯
To you, Maurice.
你要及时行乐
Enjoy this moment while you still can.
来 干了
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表