剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
那不是个女人 别再这么说了
It's not a fucking girl. Stop saying that.
那谁会这么尖叫
Then who was just screaming like that?
凶手为什么会尖叫
Why would a killer scream?
那是谁在尖叫
Then who was screaming?
可能是布莱尔
It was probably Blair.
-天呐 -我的天
- Oh, my God. - Oh, God.
布莱尔死了 对吧
Blair is dead, isn't he?
-不 -我好害怕 老蒙
- Oh, no. - Oh, I'm scared, Mo.
没事 不 真的 别出声
It's okay. No, really, shh, shh.
不是真的
No really--
老天
Oh, Jesus.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
-亚西尔 -天呐
- Yassir? - Oh, my God.
你♥他♥妈♥来这干什么 老兄
What the hell are you doing here, man?
我来参加你的单身派对
I was going to your fucking bachelor party!
哥们 你毁了我们的陷阱
Dude, you're fucking up all of our booby traps.
你们为什么要有陷阱
Why do you have booby traps?
因为想杀害布莱尔和我们的人
'Cause whoever's trying to kill Blair and us
可能就在外面
is potentially out there.
天呐 当然了 他们会在这里下手
Oh, my God, of course. This is where they do it.
-该死 -该死
- Oh, shit. - Oh, shit.
-我♥操♥你妈 -布莱尔 你还活着
- Motherfucker. - Blair! You're alive!
我还活着
I'm alive!
抱歉 我听到尖叫
I'm sorry. I heard screaming.
以为你们被杀了
I thought you guys were getting killed.
那是我 我的脚底扎了玻璃
That was me. I have glass in my feet.
我是说真的
I can honestly say
这是我这辈子最疼的时候
this is the most pain I've ever been in in my entire life.
-说太早了 -好吧
- Spoke too soon. - Okay.
你们有多少油漆桶啊
How many paint cans are there?
-三个 -三个 好吧
- Three. - Three. Okay.
那一个 两个 还有...
So one, there's two, and then there's--
糟糕
Oh, no!
三
Three.
你们几个手还挺巧
You fuckers are crafty.
最后一个算是你自找的
You kinda brought that one on yourself
毕竟你在倒数
with the whole countdown thing.
抱歉我笑了
I'm sorry I laughed.
我不该因为这事笑的
I shouldn't have laughed at that.
你本来能知道会发生这种事
You'd have known the shit was coming
如果你没有撒谎
if you hadn't fucking lied about
说自己看了《小鬼当家》
going to see Home Alone.
谁...在乎我看不看《小鬼当家》
Who...gives a fuck if I saw Home Alone?
你们这帮傻♥逼♥整天就知道对各种事撒谎
All you people do is fucking lie all day about everything!
我没用玻璃扎你们的脚
I don't put glass in your feet
或用油漆罐砸你们
or fucking hit y'all with paint cans.
-不好意思 -别上火 老兄
- Oh, well, excuse us. - Take it easy, bro.
-"别上火 老兄" -好吧
- "Take it easy, bruh." - Okay.
好消息是 凶手不在这里
The good news is, the killer's not here.
这是好事
So that's good.
-那是谁 -该死
- Who the fuck is that? - Oh, shit.
好了 你邀请的所有人都到了 对吧 老蒙
Okay, okay, everyone you invited is here, right, Mo?
对
Yeah.
卧♥槽♥
Holy shit!
我们要死了
Oh, we're gonna die!
把门关上 关门
Shut the fucking door! Shut the door!
-赶紧关门 -快点
- Get the goddamn door! - Come on!
快点
Come on.
就这样
That's it.
你每天都在变强 约翰尼
You're getting stronger every day, Johnny.
你只需要坚持
And you just keep it up
很快你就能走路畅谈了
and you'll be walking and talking in no time.
瞧 你做到了
See, you're doing it.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
越来越好 看看这身材
Better and better. Look at that form.
瞧瞧我的男人健身
Look at my man go.
没错
Yes.
对 你干得好
Yes, you're doing it.
我也爱你 宝贝
Me too, babe.
我只想说 我还是不害怕
I just wanna say, I'm still not scared.
-不 没人害怕 -我不害怕
- No. No one's scared. - I'm not scared.
但我还想说我对曾经可能对你们
But I also wanna say that I'm very sorry for anything
所有人干过的事都感到抱歉
that I might have done to any of you, ever.
-我也是 -我也是
- Same. - Same, yeah.
-我不为任何事抱歉 -我下半辈子
- I'm not sorry for shit. - I'm gonna have glass stuck in my foot
脚底都要扎玻璃了
for the rest of my fucking life.
你在说什么 赶紧拔♥出♥来♥
What are you talking about? Well, fucking deal with it.
天呐
Oh, gosh.
老蒙
Mo?
诺米
Nomi?
我以为这是个单身派对
I thought this was a bachelor party.
你们在玩激光枪战什么的吗
Are y'all playing flashlight tag or what?
不
No.
只是停电了
The power just went out.
假警报 各位
False alarm, everybody.
早说了 没什么好害怕的
Told you, nothing to be scared of,
胆小鬼
fucking pussies.
怎么回事 你怎么来了 宝贝
Hey, what's going on? Why are you here, babe?
我不想打断你们的派对
I didn't wanna interrupt your party,
但在婚礼前 我需要跟你和道恩谈谈
but I need to talk to you and Dawn before the wedding.
跟道恩谈谈 为什么
Talk-talk to Dawn? Why?
我...
I, um...
我要去清漆唱片了
I'm going to Varnish.
-好极了 我也是 -你也是吗
- Great, so am I. - You are?
对 基斯 他帮老蒙拿回了唱片公♥司♥
Yeah. Keith, he got Mo his label back,
所以我们能走了
so we're good to go.
我是基斯 前面那是我的劳斯莱斯
I'm Keith. That's my Rolls out front.
-等等 你不知道吗 -嗯
- Wait. You didn't know that? - Yeah.
那个渣男
That motherfucker.
阿尼一直再跟你联♥系♥吗
Has Arnie been calling you?
抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
我是布莱尔 你好
I'm Blair. Hi.
恭喜你们订婚
Congratulations on the engagement.
有人能告诉我这是在说什么吗
Can someone fill me in on what we're talking about?
谁是阿尼 清漆是什么
Who is Arnie? What is Varnish?
除了那个砸中亚西尔脸的东西
Other than the shit that hit Yassir in the face.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
阿尼·马科维茨是个魅力四射
Arnie Markowitz is the very attractive,
-性感撩人 清漆唱片公♥司♥的帅哥老板 -好
- very sexual, very cool owner of Varnish Records. - Okay.
所以道恩在跟他上♥床♥
And that's why Dawn's been fucking him.
好样的
Atta girl.
但现在看起来也许诺米也在跟那家伙上♥床♥
But now it seems like maybe Nomi's fucking the guy.
-什么 -什么鬼
- What? - What the fuck?
你为什么说这个
What the fuck did you just say?
-这是个理论 -我一直恨你
- It's a theory. - I've always hated you.
不 我们只是在谈我的职业
No. We were just talking about my career.
那抱歉了
Well, I'm sorry.
如果我从大唱片公♥司♥开启事业会对我更好
How it would be better if I got started with a bigger label.
但我永远不会忘记你对我的帮助 道恩
But I'll never forget what you did for me, Dawn.
见鬼 道恩 我觉得你被甩了
Damn, Dawn, I think you just got dumped.
而且我要搬去洛杉矶
And I'm moving to LA.
等等 什么
Wait. Wait. What?
我说过她是个婊♥子♥
I told you she was a twat.
抱歉 但阿尼说
I'm sorry, but Arnie says
所有的机会都在那里
it's where all the opportunities are.
但我们可以努力继续 远距离恋爱
But we can try to make it work, long distance.
当然
S-sure.
很多
I mean, a lot of--
很多婚姻的开端都是相隔东西海岸 对吧
a lot of marriages start bicoastal, right?
但鉴于发生的一切
But in light of everything,
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表