剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
约翰·李·胡克 美国蓝调歌♥手
离开华尔街是种幸运
Quitting Wall Street was a blessing.
严格来说 你是因为数十年的
Well, technically you were kicked off
违法行为被赶出来的
for decades of transgressions.
关键是 我再也不想
The point is, I don't want to be
干任何违法行为了
about transgressions anymore.
我想进步
I want to be about progressions,
无论是生活还是和♥弦♥的变化
both of the life and the chord variety.
是时候做一些赚钱之外的事情了
It's time for me to start making more than just money.
见鬼 听起来又蠢又迷人
Damn, that was stupid and beautiful.
你是对的 我应该先选窗帘
You're right. I should pick the drapes first.
因为他们说窗帘
'Cause they say they're supposed
应该和地毯配套 对吗
to match the carpet, am I right?
-你在讲阴毛玩笑吗 -阴毛玩笑
- You doing a pube joke? - Doing a pube joke.
-阴毛 -阴毛
- Pubes. - Pubes!
老伙计
My man.
老实讲 我撞破脑袋
Frankly, I would kill
都希望雷曼两兄弟
to have my company taken public
认♥购♥我的上市股票
by the Leighman Brothers.
我认为他还有话要说
I don't think that's the end of the sentence.
但是...
But...
他还真没说完
No, he's not finished.
但我现在没什么信息 对一个雷曼兄弟
I am much less confident in the Leighman Brother
和无论你是谁
and whatever you are.
好吧 又来了
Okay, well, this one again.
听着 我知道有很多不堪入耳的理论
Look, I know there's a lot of nasty theories out there
说莱尼是公♥司♥的头脑
that Lenny was the brains of the operation,
但事实绝不是这样
but that couldn't be further from the truth.
其实他其实有点智障
The fact is that he was a little bit of an imbecile.
他根本一文不值
He was fucking worthless.
-他也有一些可取之处 -很少
- Okay, he had some redeeming qualities. - Not many.
但是他被一辆车压成肉泥
And then he got crushed by a car,
当场暴毙 而不是之后
and he died right then and not a moment after.
对 他并没有坚持了一年
Yeah, it's not like he lived for a year
然后被扔进丛林里喂狼
and then was taken out to the woods and eaten by wolves.
-这句就当他没说 -我只是说
- Don't, nobody said that. - Okay, I was just saying
你让他开始联想了
You're just putting that into his head.
那只是一个假设
That's a hypothetical.
下一句他就会说
Next thing, he's gonna say,
有个弗兰肯斯坦的实验室
there's a Frankenstein room
弗兰肯斯坦利用死人器官拼凑出一个怪物
在墙背后 我们把莱尼藏在里面一阵子了
right behind that wall where we kept him for some time.
-但并没有实验室 -那不是真的
- Which there's not. - But that's not true.
好吧 我知道 但是
Okay, sure, but look.
自从你接管以来
Since you took the helm,
你们一直在不停地丢人现眼
you guys have been repeatedly embarrassed.
杰瑞 听我说
Okay, Jerry.
-我能叫你杰瑞吗 -我叫哈罗德
- May I call you Jerry? - My name's Harold.
我知道 但是我能叫你杰瑞吗
Yes, but may I call you Jerry?
这是一种爱称
It's a term of endearment.
他叫我杰瑞
He calls me Jerry.
这就是杰瑞在这的原因
That's why we got Jerry here.
-他就是个天才 -就是我
- He's a fucking genius, okay? - I am.
杰瑞比莱尼更像莱尼
Jerry's even more Lenny-er than Lenny ever was.
我的工作就是
My job is to bring
把雷曼兄弟带进九十年代
the Leighman Brothers into the '90s.
我需要你加入我们
I want you to come with us.
因为如果它看上去像雷曼
Because if it looks like a Leighman,
听起来像雷曼
and it sounds like a Leighman...
闻起来像雷曼
And it smells like a Leighman.
得了吧 我恨那个香水
All right, I hate that cologne.
那么很可能
Chances are...
就是雷曼
It's a Leighman.
除非你长得也不像声音也不像
Except you don't look or sound like one.
你根本不是雷曼
You are not a Leighman.
你就是一个
You are a...
我正在努力想到一个不太冒犯的词
I'm trying to think of a less offensive word than...
-别说出来 -犹太人
- Don't say it. - Jew.
-他说出来了 -好吧
- Said it. - Okay.
我很抱歉 先生们 谢谢你们的时间
I'm sorry, gentlemen. Thank you for your time.
我听过更糟的
I've heard worse.
我说过更糟的
I've said worse.
下次一定行
We'll get 'em next time.
我是布莱尔·法夫
Blair Pfaff.
你好啊 议员 猜猜我在哪
Hey, Congressman, guess where I am.
我不知道 地狱吗 拜托一定是
I don't know, hell? Fingers crossed.
没有 但是很近了
No, no, but close.
我在你的旧本♥田♥里
I'm in your old Honda.
你知道吗 我从你那抢走它的时候
You know, when I took this thing off you,
我从没想过我会真开着它
I had no intention of actually driving it.
我当时只想高你一等
I was just trying to big time you.
生活真有趣
Life's kind of funny, huh?
没错 我记得你说 你不要烂本♥田♥
Yeah, I remember you said you didn't want a shitty Honda.
你要的是我的烂本♥田♥ 用它当厕所
You wanted my shitty Honda to use as a toilet.
我认真的
And I meant it.
无论你愿意怎么诋毁日本人
Say what you want about the Japanese,
上帝知道我确实说过不少 我小时候
and Lord knows I have-- I mean, I grew up
看着华纳兄弟的卡♥通♥片长大
on the Warner Brothers cartoons--
但是我得跟你说
but I gotta tell you.
他们造了一辆非常可靠的汽车
They make one hell of a reliable automobile.
你给我打电♥话♥就为了这个吗 我很忙
Okay, is this why you called? Because I'm very busy.
不 听着
No, listen.
-你拿到我想的东西了吗 -得看情况
- Did you get what I asked for? - That depends.
你拿到我想的东西了吗
Did you get what I asked for?
当然 不闹了
Yeah. Now come on.
了结这件事 你说过你有能力
Get this thing done, all right? You said you got the juice.
能力
The juice?
得了吧 老蒙 我是个造王者
Please, Mo, I am a kingmaker, okay?
差不多自己就是个王
As well as a king myself.
造王者的初级课程内容
You know, that's kingmaker 101 stuff
先让自己成为王
is you make yourself a king first.
就像是 希望
It's like, you know, wishing
到更多愿望的那种类型
for more wishes and that kind of thing.
布莱尔 你在瞎说什么
The fuck are you talking about, Blair?
你到底搞定了没
Did you get it done or not?
这事对我来说性命攸关
Okay, I got a hell of a lot riding on this.
我听不清了
Oh, oh, I can't hear you.
这里的墙太厚了
The walls are so thick in here.
-法夫 法夫 法夫 -哔
- Pfaff, Pfaff, Pfaff. - Beep.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
布莱尔·法夫
很好
Yes.
早上好 沃纳
Good morning, Werner.
-有留言吗 -没有
- Any messages? - Nope.
普特南州长没回复吗
Governor Putnam didn't return?
抱歉 我以为你让我
Oh, sorry, I thought you were joking
再给他电♥话♥是开玩笑
when you asked me to call him again.
我说过 我们很熟 他就是太忙了
I told you we're tight. He's just been very busy.
他们指名让他做共和党全国委员会主席
They tapped him to be the head of the RNC.
厉害
Cool.
-斯沃福德牧师倒是打来了 -停停停
- Pastor Swaford did call. - Nah, nah, nah.
对我来说他就是个死人
That man is dead to me.
今天都需要做什么
So what is on the schedule for today?
今晚有一个众议院监管委员会
Um, okay, well, there's a big House Oversight meeting...
没让你出席
That you weren't asked to join.
还有众议院筹款委员会
And then there's the Ways and Means Committee...
听起来很有趣
Super fun.
也没让你出席
That you also weren't asked to join.
不如我们关注一下让我出席的事情
Okay, why don't we stick to things that I was asked to join?
抱歉 当然可以 我看看
Of course, sorry. Let's see here.
哥伦比亚房♥子CD俱乐部
Columbia House CD Club?
美国著名大型会员制DVD和唱片销♥售♥商
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表