剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
躲到桌子底下去 傻♥逼♥
Get under the desk, you dumb shit.
藏好 藏好 把烟熄了
Hide, hide. Put the cigarette out.
安静 把烟熄了
Quiet. Put it out.
都给我安静
Got to be quiet.
都他妈把嘴闭上
Shut the fuck up!
惊喜
Surprise!
没想到有欢迎派对
I did not expect a welcome like that
或者说没想到会被欢迎
or any welcome.
他妈搞什么 拉瑞
What the fuck, Lar?
基斯 我不是开除你了吗
Keith, didn't I fire you?
我不知道那有什么关系
Well, I don't see how that's actually relevant,
不过这就是我过来的原因 老蒙
but it is the reason why I'm here, Mo,
因为 如我所说
because, um, like I said.
我想了很多
I've been thinking about a lot of things--
-不不不 是我先想了很多 -老天啊
- No, no, no. I've been thinking a lot first. - Oh, Jesus.
事实上 自从大约一年前
You know, actually, I've been thinking about things
我被出租车撞了之后 我一直在思考
since about a year ago when I got hit by that taxi cab.
不 我比你更早 大约黑色星期一那会
No, I was going back before that, around Black Monday--
在那之前几个月 我还
See, it was a couple months before that, when I was--
你们俩到底想干什么
What do the two of you want?
-一份工作 -被原谅
- A job. - Forgiveness.
好 都给你们 好吗 现在大家都藏起来
Great, you got it, okay? Now everybody hide.
吉安卡洛 进蛋糕 你也藏起来
Giancarlo, back in the cake. You too!
工作的事你是认真的吗
You meant that about the job?
对 我会给你一份工作
Yes, you can have the fucking job.
不 老蒙 不是要扫你的兴
Uh, uh, no, Mo, not to be a party pooper,
但只有我才能雇佣基斯 你不能
but you can't hire Keith, only I can.
你炒了他
You just fired him.
我是因为他搞砸了法夫时尚的上市炒了他
I did fire him for fucking up the Pfaffashions IPO,
因此你不能雇佣他
which is why you can't hire him.
-好吧 -靠 不是吧
- Okay, uh... - Oh, fuck, no.
什么
What?
老蒙没告诉你他把自己的公♥司♥
Mo didn't tell you he put his label up
拿来跟上市项目对抵
for collateral against the IPO
好把道恩从监狱里捞出来
so he could get Dawn out of jail?
尚克先生也没有告诉你他搞砸了公开募股
And Mr. Shankar didn't tell you he shanked the IPO meeting?
你这个脑袋长在胯下的傻♥逼♥
You merkin-headed motherfucker.
-严格来说 那笔交易没成 -就像我说的
- Technically, it's not a done deal. - So, as I was saying,
"大惊喜"
"Ooh, surprise!"
现在科科莫唱片公♥司♥是我的了
I now own KokoMo Co Records,
虽然大家从一开始
although I'm pretty sure anybody could've seen
就都猜到了结局
that coming from the very beginning.
所以 真抱歉 基斯 我不会雇你
So I'm sorry, Keith. You are not hired.
我们要改变商业策略了
We're moving in a different direction.
说到改变策略
And speaking of different directions,
首先道恩就不会走
Dawn will not be going in one
因为她是这个破公♥司♥里唯一能赚钱的人
because she's the only profitable part of this shitty label.
你知道吗
You know what?
或许我不讨厌扫大家的兴
Maybe I don't hate being a party pooper after all.
他说的都是真的吗 老蒙
Is all that true, Mo?
-惊喜 -凯伦
- Surprise! - Karen!
-他妈搞什么 凯伦 -不 老蒙
- What the fuck, Karen? - No, Mo.
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
What the fuck?
好吧 听着 道恩 我可以解释
Okay, look, Dawn. I can explain everything.
-你真的想听我解释 -没错
- Oh, you want me to actually try to do that? - Yeah.
通常情况下大家就直接摔门而去了
This is usually the part where people just storm out.
而且拉瑞刚才不是差不多
And didn't Larry kind of just take us through
-给大家讲了一遍了吗 -没错
- the basic beats of the whole thing? - I did.
道恩 只有那样才能把你从监狱捞出来
Dawn, look, it's what I had to do to get you out of prison.
我告诉过你了 别再试图拯救我了
I told you. Stop trying to save me!
现在我听懂了 当然
Now I hear it. Sure.
现在我可以道歉了吗
Is now a good time to do my thing?
-不可以 布莱尔 -给我转过头去
- It's not, Blair. - Turn the fuck around!
明白
Copy that.
宝贝 你又忘带钥匙了吗
Babe? Did you forget your keys again?
好吧 来了
Okay, coming.
我来了 天呐
I'm coming! Sheesh!
我天呐 你好吗 你好漂亮
Oh, my God, how are you? Look cute!
我们改天约饭吧 爱你 拜拜
Let's do lunch soon! Love you more, bye!
过去几周你就一直躲在这里
Is this where you've been the last few weeks
让我一个人忙着管理我们的公♥司♥
while I've been running our company?
没有
No.
不是只待在这里
Not, like, exclusively.
我也做了很多事情 好吗
Like, I've been doing lots of stuff, okay?
珂琦 我讨厌工作
Corkie, I hate working!
什么
What?
我以为我想成为现代女强人
I thought I wanted to be a modern businesswoman,
但事实上我只想做一个女人
but it turned out I just wanted to be a woman--
不要现代不要强大
hold the business and the modern.
我是继承人 珂琦 办公室不适合我
I'm an heiress, Corkie. I don't belong in an office.
我适合跟男人去泡吧
I belong in a club that I can't belong to
适合投诉退掉沙拉
without a man, sending back a salad.
所以你搅黄我们的上市项目吗
So this why you killed our IPO?
这么说你听说了这事
Oh, so you heard about that.
这是好事 因为我们可以撕破了脸
That's good because we just, like, ripped off the Band-Aid
我们就又可以继续做朋友了
and now you and I can go back to being friends.
说到撕破脸
And speaking of ripped,
你能像以前一样在毯子上给我按♥摩♥吗
could you give the gal a tug on the old rug?
我之前用腿夹人后似乎抽筋了
It looks like I've got Alf in a leg lock.
法夫时尚是我的一切
Pfaffashions is all I have left!
我的教堂彻底破产了 我爸爸死了
My church is completely bankrupt, my dad is dead,
我老公因为跟你老公一起犯下的罪
and my husband is spinning on Satan's flaming rotisserie
而在撒旦的火湖里被炙烤
because of the sins committed with your husband!
还有谁也想吃
Is anybody else getting a hankering
肯尼·罗杰家的烤肉吗
for Kenny Rogers' Roasters?
我们改天买♥♥点烤肉一起做水疗吧
Let's grab a bucket and do a spa day.
我不听魔鬼的音乐
I don't support the Devil's music
也不吃邪恶的鸡崽
or its evil chicken spawn!
好吧 是你的损失
Okay, well, that's your loss
因为肯尼知道怎么调味最好吃
'cause Kenny knows when to bold 'em with flavor.
珂琦 我看得出你很生气
Corkie, I can see you're very upset,
但今年我们见证了那么多死亡
but after seeing so many people die this year,
我觉得我需要专注于
I just felt like I need to focus on doing
取悦自己
what makes me happy.
而不是其他事 我是蒂芙·法夫
Nothing. I'm Tiff Pfaff.
女人都想成为我 男人都想变装成我
Women want to be me. Men want to be me in drag.
我要吐了
Oh, gag me with a spoon.
好吧 你可以侮辱我
Okay, you can insult me,
但你别想侮辱蒂芙大军
but don't you dare come for the Tiff Army.
你的新发色不配你的肤色
Your new hair color doesn't match your skin tone.
我说你可以侮辱我 但不是现在
I said you could insult me, but I didn't mean right now.
你的脚踝和小腿
There is no discernible difference
几乎一样粗细
between your ankles and your calves.
好吧 至少我敢于秀出我的脚踝
Okay, well, at least I'm not afraid to show my ankles
我的肩膀 我的乳♥沟♥
or my shoulders or my cleavage
因为我觉得它们会让上帝兽♥性♥大发什么的
'cause I think it's gonna make Jesus too horny or whatever.
你这个荡♥妇♥
You Jezebel!
你就是个婊♥子♥
You little fucking bitch!
放开我
Get off of me!
不
No!
-没门 -不要
- No freaking-- - Oh, no!
珂琦
Corkie!
珂琦
Corkie.
你自然是红发
Of course you're a redhead.
我更喜欢染发的人
I prefer person of hair color.
蒂芙 去你的
Tiff, fudge you!
不 操你的
Actually, fuck you!
然后拉瑞去了他最喜欢的咖啡店
So then Larry goes to his favorite coffee shop,
遇到了这个鸡 或者说鸭
and runs into said bimbo-- or himbo--
因为拉瑞的口味极他妈的飘忽不定
since Larry's tastes are ambiguous as a motherfucker.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表