剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
to stay in prison for--
应当
Deserves?
你最该清楚世界不是这么运行的
You of all people should know that's not how the world works.
老天 你比我想象的还蠢
Christ, you're dumber than I thought--
-给我赦免 -我不行
- Give me that fucking pardon! - I can't.
为什么
Why not?
因为我的办公室是个放屁储物间
Because my office is a fucking fart closet!
我真的做不到 好吗
I literally can't, okay?
我根本没有任何权利
I have no power here whatsoever.
国会山以及我选区的所有人都恨我
Everyone on the Hill hates me as do all of my constituents
理由还一样 我是被任命的
for the same reason-- I was appointed to,
不是选举出来 填补之前的空缺
not elected to a seat that was vacated by a man
而那个人被我♥操♥♥死♥了
I essentially fucked to death!
这份工作吹了 还不是好的那种
This whole job blows, and not in a good way.
至少你不用操遍你认识的所有人
Well, at least you didn't fuck over everybody you know
-达到现在的位置 -我的整个人生都是狗屎
- in order to get here. - My whole life is dog shit.
蒂芙每月给我零花钱 不是因为我们没钱
Tiff has me on an allowance, not because we're on a budget,
只是因为她喜欢羞辱我
just because she loves humiliating me.
她有给我戴绿帽子的性癖好
She has this whole cuckold fetish.
或许我们就该默默无闻过一辈子
Huh, maybe we should slide through, huh?
我这一生都在拼命工作
I've worked my ass off my whole life,
然而我现在还是只有四万五一年
and yet here I am working for 45k a year,
而她经营着
and she's running
全球增长最快的时尚公♥司♥
the fastest growing fashion company on Earth.
真的 他们唯一的问题
Literally, their only problem
是没有足够的资本
is coming up with enough capital
满足生产需求
to keep up with their demand.
行业里的人都叫她"牛仔裤女王"
People in the industry are calling her "Jeansus."
往好的方面看
Well, look on the bright side, kid.
这地方虽然不是桑拿
This place may not be a sauna,
但至少你能在这焖屁
but at least you're getting hotboxed.
恕我失陪 我得烧了这些衣服
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to burn these clothes
然后呕吐 再去求人帮助
and puke and then go beg for help
找我最不希望
from the last fucking people
去求他们帮助的人
I ever wanted to beg for help from
因为结果发现
because it turns out
你也是个戴绿帽子的国会议员
you're a cuckold in congress too.
-走了 贱♥人♥ -不不不不
- Peace, bitch. - No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我需要这个 我需要这个 老蒙
I need this. I need this, Mo.
-拜托 我需要这个 -布莱尔 放手
- Please, I need this. - Blair, let go.
-拜托给我吧 -放手
- Please give it to me. - Let go!
拜托 国会山所有人
Please, everyone on the Hill
都有一个哈里伯顿公文箱
has one of these Halliburton briefcases...
-放手 -蒂芙不愿意给我买♥♥
- Get off! - And Tiff won't buy me one!
闪开
Move.
天地良心 你个瘪三
Jesus Christ, son of a--
-你得往前 -我知道自己在干什么
- You have to step-- - I know what I'm doing.
你不用告诉我怎么离开办公室
You don't have to tell me how to get out of a fucking office.
我说不好 小拉
Ah, I don't know, Lar.
拜托 你会成为一个大美男
Come on, you could be a goddamn knockout.
这医生是个天才 他干了雪儿
This doctor's a genius. He did Cher.
倒不是说他跟谁上♥床♥有关系
Not that it matters who he fucked,
但雪儿绝对不会跟一个中庸的整形医生约会
but Cher would never date a mediocre plastic surgeon.
这个"换头变脸"真的有必要吗
I mean, is "The full Face/Off" really necessary?
基斯 如果世界想要雷曼兄弟
Keithy, if it's the Leighman Brothers the world wants,
那他们就能得到雷曼兄弟 再说
it's the Leighman Brothers they'll get, and besides,
这只是个小小的技术问题
this is just a minor technicality
之后我们就把重心放到让公♥司♥重回顶峰了
so you and I can focus on our company getting back on top.
我猜我确实不喜欢我的下巴
I mean, I guess I always hated my chin.
谁不是呢 这才对
Who didn't? That's the spirit.
乖 好了
Come on, now. All right.
现在我们谈谈包皮修复手术
Now, let's talk foreskin restoration surgery.
等等 什么 你说什么
Wait, what? I'm sorry?
好想骂人
Oh, off-color remark!
刚才是什么鬼
What the fuck just happened?
该死 我不知道
Shit, I don't know.
老天 我从前踢门踢了好多次
Jesus Christ, I've done that a million times before.
-我肯定是 -老了吗
- I must have-- - Gotten old?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, fuck you.
是啊 不如你抬高脚 冰敷一下 老爷子
Yeah, why don't you elevate and ice, gramps?
真方便 是个好主意
How convenient. That's a good idea.
别放进牡蛎里 停
Not in the oysters, stop.
不不不 别脱 你♥妈♥的♥
No, no, no, no, don't take off your--oh.
见鬼
God damn it.
这些莫尔佩克牡蛎刚从爱德华王子岛运来
These Malpeques just landed from PEI.
你想要什么 毛里斯
What the fuck do you want, Maurice?
首先 我想知道你们俩互操兄弟
Well, for starters, to know what the brother fuck
是怎么回事
is going on between you two guys,
但这个可以稍后再说
but we can get into that later.
我得让道恩马上出狱
I need to get Dawn out of jail ASAP.
我知道你是她被关的那所监狱的老板
I know you own the joint where she's locked up,
所以那种多少钱 你懂的
so how much for one of those, you know,
人满为患 工作释放
overcrowding, work release,
性♥奴♥隶那码事 就是你让基斯出来的那种
you know, sex slave things that you got for Keith?
老蒙 我唯一能赦免的
Mo, the only pardoning I'll be doing
是我说让你滚蛋时的法语 懂吗
is my French when I tell you to fuck all the way off, okay?
因为我下半辈子绝不会
Because I will never do anything for,
为你 和你再做任何事
or with you ever again for the rest of my life.
那好吧 我猜你也会这样 垃圾
Yeah, well, I guess I expected that from you, dirtbag.
基斯 基斯 呼叫基斯 你在吗
Keith, Keith, Earth to Keith. Are you in there?
-拜托 帮帮兄弟吧 -基斯死了
- Come on, help a brother out. - Keith is dead.
我 我没有 等等
I--well, I'm not--hold on.
并不是 我
Not really. I mean, I'm--
不 你死了 基斯死了
No, no, you're dead. Keith is dead.
你认识的基斯死了 但你是个朋友
The Keith you know is dead, but you're a friend,
我想帮助朋友 所以不如你
and I want to help a friend out, so why don't you
把你的臭脚从我们的午餐上拿开 然后瘸着
take your lame leg out of our fucking lunch and limp...
直接去地狱
Straight to hell.
史蒂芬·金 《不同的季节》
丽塔·海华丝和肖申克监狱的救赎
抱歉 道恩 要关灯了
Sorry, Dawn, lights out.
你介意我
Hey, uh, you mind if I just
看看《不同的季节》的电视放松下吗
watch A Different World to wind down?
平静一下头脑
You know, calm my mind?
能让我在早市交易理理头绪
Helps clear my head before the morning trades.
-行 -谢了 里奇
- Yeah. - Ah, thanks, Richie.
莉迪娅 到时候了
Hey, Lydia, it's time.
对
Yeah.
半裤 半裙
Half skirt, half pants,
两全其美
total discretion.
法夫时尚的宽摆裙
The Skants by Pfaffashions.
如果他是 他就无法毕业
If he does, then he won't graduate.
我需要帮忙
I needs the help.
我知道 但你真的认为我能办到吗
I know, but do you think I can really do the work?
-真的吗 -这是我来问你的唯一原因
- Really? - It's the only reason I came to ask you.
你认识好的脱毛师吗
You know any good waxers?
自从丝托娅假释后
I haven't been able to find anyone
我就找不到好人手了
since Stoya got paroled.
还是不喜欢说话 对吧
Still not much for conversation, huh?
不那么好
Not that good.
听着 我们已经困在这个牢房♥里六个月了
I mean, look, we've been stuck in this cell for six months.
至少你可以向我抱怨
The least you could do is shoot the shit.
我告诉了你我的人生故事
I told you my whole life story.
帮你赚了十万六千美金
I made you $106,000.
拜托 我让你给我口了
Come on. I let you go down on me.
你可以除毛的
You could've shaved.
抱歉 我也没洗澡
I'm sorry. I wasn't showered either.
我没料到 懂吗
I didn't expect it, you know?
说到性♥爱♥ 你肯定很兴奋吧
Look, speaking of sex, I mean, you gotta be excited.
我想你没法很快从这里出去吧
I'm sure you didn't think you'd get out so quick
毕竟犯了六重杀人案
after a sextuple homicide.
社保欺诈
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表