剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
《黑色星期一》前情提要
Previously on Black Monday...
这就是法夫时尚的宽摆裙
They're Skants by Pfaffashions.
我哥哥莱尼活过了黑色星期一
My brother Lenny survived Black Monday
但最终被伤病打败
only to tragically succumb to injuries.
我们现在是一条绳上的蚂蚱了 兄弟
We're in this together now, brother.
新当选的国会议员
Newly elected congressman
有着不雅的性行为
in scandalous behavior.
我敦促普特南州长任命
I urge Governor Putnam to fill the vacant seat
布莱尔·法夫填补空缺 成为下一任国会议员
by appointing Blair Pfaff the next congressman.
"黑色星期一"其实是我的主意
Black Monday was my fucking idea.
有人自首了黑色星期一的事
Someone confessed to Black Monday.
黑色星期一背后的邪恶女巫
道恩·达西是如何精心策划了世纪金融犯罪
我会把你从这破地方救出来
I'm gonna get you out of this fucking place.
蒙蒙 你还是没懂
Momo, you still don't get it.
我根本不需要你
I don't need you at all.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我不知道 布鲁西
I don't know, Brucie.
我觉得六七和♥弦♥高音部分太亮了
I think that 67's a little too bright for the tenor.
这样吧 我们改回四七和♥弦♥
Tell you what, let's switch back to the 47.
我有点怀念那美妙的中低音
I'm kind of missing that nice mid-forward growl.
好的
Okay.
别碰面板 老蒙
Don't touch the board, Mo.
好的
Yep.
混♥蛋♥ 赶紧帮我买♥♥ 否则你是草
Motherfucker, fill my order or your ass is grass,
而我是黑人草食动物
and I am the fucking nigga-saurus!
-囚犯 -什么事
- Inmate! - What?
你要的我给你拿来了
I got the supplies you asked for.
放下吧
Drop it.
翠西 我的收益在哪里
Trish, where the fuck are my earnings?
你到底在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
苏 这份工作叫"跑腿" 不叫"走腿"
Sue, the job is called runner, not walker.
你为什么总是在慢慢走
Why are you always fucking walking?
我知道你很忙
Um, well, I got you.
我想可能是时候把你帮我买♥♥的
Think it might be time to sell that Nintendo stock
那支任天堂股票卖♥♥掉了 它已经翻倍了
you put me in. It already doubled.
不不不 这支股票会上涨三倍 好吗
No, no, no, the shit is gonna triple, all right?
他们要推出一款新便携式视频游戏系统
They're coming out with a new portable video gaming system
叫做"游戏小子" 一定会大卖♥♥[巨大]called the Game Boy. It's gonna be huge.
如果是便携式的 难道不该很小吗
If it's portable, shouldn't it be small?
什么 大卖♥♥是指很流行
What? Huge as in popular.
相信我 好吗
Just trust me, okay?
自从我开始帮你理财
The day I started handling your money
你就开始买♥♥更多
is the day you started handling a lot more
高级货了 对吗
top-shelf ass, am I right?
-没错 -我说得对吗
- That's true. - Am I right?
-没错 -好吧
- That's true. - All right.
我该把谁捅了
Now, who does a bitch have to shiv
才能从卡内基餐馆买♥♥份
to get a hot pastrami on rye
热熏牛肉配黑麦面包送上来
from Carnegie's up in here, okay?
-我就去 -去吧
- On it. - Get on it.
不不不 别担心这个
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Don't worry about it.
惩教所
我其实很喜欢屏住呼吸坐在这里
I actually enjoy sitting here holding my breath
像迈克尔·哈钦斯一样骄傲地上吊
with my dick in my hand like Mike Hutchence!
迈克尔·哈钦斯
INXS乐队主唱
1997年突然上吊自尽
蒂芙 你知道我的爱马仕方巾在哪里吗
Tiff, do you know where my Hermès pocket square is?
我怎么知道 去问罗莎
How the fuck should I know? Ask Rosa.
黑色星期一
第三季 第一集
算了吧
Forget it.
我不能赶不上地铁 今天是我的大日子
I cannot be late for the train. I have a very big day today.
快回来 快点
Get right back here. Now.
这是件新西装吗
Is that a new suit?
-是的 怎么了 -好奇怪
- Yes, why? - That's weird.
我不记得买♥♥过任何新东西
I don't recall signing off on any new purchases.
抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
只是国会所有人
It's just everyone on the hill
这段时间都穿唐娜.凯伦的衣服
is wearing Donna Karan this session.
我不在乎他们穿什么
I don't care what they're wearing.
我只在乎你挣多少 而我上次查时
I care what you're making, which, last I checked,
只有每年区区四万五
is an embrassing 45k a year.
我觉得你不合适
I'm not sure it's appropriate
随意买♥♥设计师名牌来穿
for you to be just buying designer duds willy-nilly.
拜托
Come on.
法夫时尚今年有望挣110万美元
Pfaffashions is on pace to make 11 mil this year.
-你计较些什么 -好吧 留下这套西装
- The fuck do you care? - Fine, keep the suit.
我从你下个月的零用钱里扣
I'll just take it out of next month's allowance.
什么
What?
你给吉安卡洛买♥♥了6套定制运动服
You bought Giancarlo six bespoke tracksuits.
和一辆川崎忍♥者摩托车
And a Kawasaki Ninja.
-超酷的摩托 -是的
- Vroom, vroom. - Mm, mm, mm.
知道吗 别掺和[出去] 吉安卡洛
Okay, you know what? Stay out of it, Giancarlo.
有点迟了 对吗
Little late for that, am I right?
是的
Yeah.
布莱尔 只要是我挣钱
Blair, as long as I make the money,
我就是穿裤子的那个[一家之主]I wear the pants--
不包括现在的场景 好吗
present circumstance excluded, 'kay?
-祝你玩弄政♥治♥开心 -加油
- Have fun playing politics. - Vroom.
知道吗 我最后说一次
You know what? For the last time,
我要去做的是非常高尚的事 好吗
it's very noble stuff that I'm up to, okay?
没什么比公共服务更光荣了的了 吉安卡洛
There's no greater honor than public service, Giancarlo.
找到你的方巾了 小伙子
Found your pocket square, bub.
我要走了
I'm going.
真巧
Ooh, what a coincidence.
我要来了[高♥潮♥]
I'm coming!
好吧 伙计们
All right, guys,
《余生你要做何事》 三十七次录音
"What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life" take 37.
我猜我余生都要录这首破歌♥
Guess I'll be doing this shit the rest of my life.
你说什么
Excuse me?
没什么
Nah.
是的 好多了 好多了 对吗 亚亚
Yeah, it's better. It's better, right, Yaya?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许去掉75-309
Uh, maybe 86 the 75-309.
什么 没有7530这个...
What? There's no mic 7530--
《867-5309珍妮》
867-5309. Jenny.
The Hit Crew乐队的一首歌♥
你该更喜欢777-9311
You should have gone with 777 93-11,
时光乐队的一首歌♥
但我一直忘记你是半个白人 所以
but I keep forgetting you're half white, so...
我是半个黑人 半个巴勒斯坦人
I am Black and Palestinian,
从我们第一次见面 我每周都这么告诉你
and I've told you that every single week since we've met.
听着 你搞到那东西了吗
Look, did you get the thing or not?
是的
Yep.
太好了
Great.
所以你真的要全力以赴吗
So you're really going all in, huh?
是的
Oh, yeah.
买♥♥了戒指 买♥♥了房♥子
Bought the ring, closed down the house.
太好了
Yeah.
说到这里 你觉得
Oh, speaking of which, do you think
她会更喜欢毛绒地毯还是柏柏尔地毯
that she would like pile carpets or Berber carpets better?
-我定不下来 -婊♥子♥都喜欢柏柏尔地毯
- I can't decide. - You know, hos like Berber.
布鲁斯 你疯了吗 我要娶这个婊♥子♥
Bruce, do you fucking mind? I'm gonna marry this ho.
转你的小按钮吧
Just turn some knobs or something.
兄弟 那幢房♥子本身就花了一大笔钱
Homey, the house on its own is already a giant swing,
你现在还要装♥修♥
and now you're gonna decorate that motherfucker
-不要她出一分钱吗 -没错
- without her input? - Goddamn right.
每个你这个年纪的人 都在买♥♥跑车
Every other guy your age, they're getting sports cars,
找妓♥女♥
and they're, like, plowing hookers,
而你要搬去郊区吗
and you're moving to the suburbs?
这听起来像是在呼救
It's--sounds like a cry for help.
听着 这些我都玩过了 好吗
Well, listen, I've already had every toy, okay?
我睡过所有妓♥女♥[胡克]从高级的
And every hooker from high-class
-到约翰·李 -什么
- to John Lee. - What?
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表