剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
你明明只认识了诺米几周而已
when you've only known Nomi for a few weeks?
快说对了
Getting warmer.
你为什么在遇见诺米前就买♥♥了戒指
Why did you buy Nomi's ring before you met her?
我不知道你究竟在问我什么
I don't know what you're asking me exactly.
而且为什么买♥♥紫水晶
And why was it an amethyst?
快猜到了
Hot, hot, hot.
而且为什么亚西尔在我预定出狱的那天
And why did Yassir put a bow on your new house
在我最爱的街上
on my favorite street the day that
给你的新家系彩带
I was supposed to come home from prison?
见鬼 那就是画我的
Oh, shit. That was a painting of me!
天呐 大声说出来
Oh, my God, saying it out loud
让你终于豁然开朗了吗
is finally what helped you put it all together?
你本来打算向我求婚吗
You were gonna propose to me?
再一次
Again.
警♥察♥ 带我走吧
Hey, cops, please come take me away.
是我♥干♥的 我杀了所有人
I did it. I killed everybody!
不用审判 直接给我爆头吧
No need for a trial. Just shoot me in the face.
让我结束痛苦
Put me out of my misery.
你觉得他们还有机会吗
Do you think they still have a chance?
我觉得你根本没机会趁虚而入
I don't think you're gonna have a chance to cop a feel
除非你专业点
until you start acting like a fucking professional.
那我猜我该干活了 对吧
Guess I should get to it, shouldn't I?
我们今晚确实对你了解了不少
We sure did learn a lot tonight about you
以及这些最了解
and how truly hated you are
你的人有多么讨厌你
by all the people who know you best.
我不会那么说
I wouldn't say that.
听到你背叛了老蒙
After hearing you double-crossed Mo...
我有很好的理由
Well, for a good reason.
并把道恩送进了监狱
...and sent Dawn to prison...
那些情况都不受我控制
All those circumstances were beyond my control.
黑色星期一的自杀
...the suicides on Black Monday...
那是个很敏感的一天
That was a very sensitive day.
我会说 从我的专业角度来看
...I would say, in my professional assessment,
你听上去就像个人♥渣♥
that you sound like a real piece of shit.
好吧
Okay.
但有一点我没太想明白 就是老蒙说的
But, uh, the one thing that I couldn't shake was what Mo said
所有那些挡你道的人
about all the folks who stood in your way,
所以我让手下去做了一些数据挖掘
so I had the boys do a little, uh, database digging.
该死的科技
Fucking technology.
你♥爸♥死于心脏病 对吧
Your dad died of a heart attack, right?
对 突发的
Yes. Suddenly.
但尸检报告说医生在他的
But the autopsy said that they found glass
肠道 胰脏和肾脏里都发现了玻璃
in his intestines, pancreas, and kidneys.
那家伙就像雪球一样满是玻璃渣
The guy was a fucking snow globe.
我猜他们说的是真的
Well, I guess it's true what they say,
我们都在不知不觉中吃了很多东西
we all eat so many things without knowing it.
-头发 蜘蛛什么的 -谁[WHO]说的
- Hair and spiders and whatnot. - According to who?
没错 世界卫生健康组织
Exactly-- the World Health Organization,
就是他们 所以我觉得大概可以
that is who, so I think we could probably
从嫌犯名单中排除
just rule out my decades-dead dad
我那个死了十年的老爸
from the suspect list, yeah?
问题是 我们不能排除你 对吧
Problem is, we just can't rule you out, can we?
这是什么 陷阱吗
What the fuck is this? This a setup?
本来不是 但你所有的
It wasn't until all your dirty friends
手脚不干净朋友都似乎你比干净很多
started smelling a lot cleaner than you.
让他回去 各位
Throw him back, fellas.
-你想要招供吗 -不不
- You want your confession? - No, no, no!
自己去要吧 议员
Go get it yourself, Congressman.
好吧
Okay.
蒙蒙
MoMo...
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
-真♥相♥吗 -对
- The truth? - Yeah.
你心意已决
You'd already made up your mind.
我只是觉得
I just felt like the lie
那时说谎更有道理 对你而言
made more sense at the time, you know, for you.
-我完全不知道 -老蒙
- I had no idea-- - Hey, Mo!
如果我这么值得谋杀 你来吧
If I'm so highly murderable, take your best shot.
开干吧
Let's do this.
等等 你在监听我们吗
Wait a second. You were listening to us?
我以为你被抓去砍鸡鸡了
I thought you were getting your fucking dick lopped off.
对 我在监听你们
Yeah, I was listening to you.
而且顺便说一句 你是个糟糕的父亲
And by the way, you're a horrible father.
比尔·考斯比出演《考斯比一家》中的父亲克利夫·赫克斯伯
剧中考斯比饰演的赫克斯伯是个好人
考斯比本人则被曝性侵超过50名女性
你让比尔·考斯比看起来像克利夫·赫克斯伯
You make Bill Cosby look like Cliff Huxtable.
我们都知道他是个强♥奸♥犯
We all know he's a rapist.
我知道 我表弟用《鬼爸爸》做了手工课
I do. My cousin did crafty on Ghost Dad...
你是说比尔·考斯比是强♥奸♥犯...
Are you saying Bill Cosby is a rapist...
-结果被人叫菲尔·考斯比 -还是克利夫·赫克斯伯
- and they called him Pill Cosby - or Cliff Huxtable is the rapist?
据说有催情作用
对 他好像确实总说西班牙芫菁混合剂
Yeah, I guess he does talk about Spanish fly a lot.
我靠 比尔·考斯比是个强♥奸♥犯吗
Whoa! Bill Cosby is a rapist?
-我得扔掉我所有的... -等等
- I have to get rid of my entire... - Wait a second.
毛衣系列了
...sweater collection.
你策划了这一切
You set this up.
你设计让我背叛老蒙吗
You fucking set me up to betray Mo?
等等 你 等等 等等
Wait, you--hold on, wait a minute.
-不 好吧 -背叛老蒙
- No, okay. - Betray Mo?
难怪你这么想知道
So that's why you were trying to find out
我当时在哪 基兄
where I was so bad, K-man.
对 好让布莱尔的手下把我抓起来吗
Yeah, so you could have Blair's goons scoop me up?
不 那不是 不 他说他想给你打电♥话♥
No, that was not--No, he told me he wanted to call you
-告诉你好消息 对吧 -我刚听你说了
- to tell you good news, right? - I just heard you!
-好消息 他对我说 -等等
- Good news, he said to me-- - Wait!
所以你才是唯一一个
So that's why you were the only person
从这里被带走审问的人
that was taken out of here for questioning?
-好极了 -吓死老子了
- Brava. - Holy shit.
我早就知道了 当他熊猫眼了以后
I knew, once he had a black eye,
我就知道是他的诡计
that it was his ruse.
真正的熊猫眼要几小时后才会出现
A true black eye wouldn't appear until hours later,
直到毛细血管的血
not until the capillaries
渗入周围的组织中
leaked into the surrounding tissue,
但从前玩戏剧的小孩 有擦伤化妆工具
but for a former theater kid with a small bruise kit,
他能化的让人信服
he could make it look convincing...
而且还怪吸引人的
and fetching, I might add.
-谢谢 韦恩 -对 谢谢 韦恩
- Thank you, Wayne. - Yeah, thank you, Wayne.
你 你真的以为我们中有人
And you, you really think that one of us
是这一切的幕后黑手吗 试着杀你吗
is behind this thing, trying to kill you?
你真的需要检查你脖子以上的部分了
You really do need a checkup from the neck up,
因为如果你总干这种破事 我们中真会有人动手
'cause if you keep this shit up, one of us really might.
老蒙 道恩只想做朋友 对吧
Mo, Dawn just wanted to be friends, huh?
我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
不娶道恩是我人生中
Me not marrying Dawn was the best thing
最美好的事情
that ever happened to me.
-等等 什么 -好吧 不不 别这样
- Wait, wait, what? - Okay, no, no, not like that.
别让他挑拨我们 这不是...
Don't let him fuck us up. That's not what--
知道吗 去你的 布莱尔
You know what? Fuck you, Blair.
-不不不 去你的 老蒙 -去我的生活
- No, no, no, fuck you, Mo. - Fuck my life.
去他们的 还记得吗
Fuck 'em all. Remember that?
你希望我嫁给你
You wish I would have married your ass,
所以你向我求了三次婚
which is why you asked three times.
求婚界的帽子戏法了
That's some simple-ass hat trick shit.
不 我很高兴你拒绝了我
No, I'm glad you said no to me,
因为如果你答应了
because if you'd said yes,
我就永远不会认识这辈子的挚爱
I would have never met the love of my life.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-是这样吗 -就是这样 道恩
- Yeah, that's right? - That's right, Dawn.
这让你发疯
And it drives you crazy.
所以你从我身边偷走了她
That's why you stole her from me.
我没有偷她 我从你手中拯救了她
I didn't steal her. I saved her from you.
你希望我们之间的关系能像
You wish that we had had the same kind of relationship
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表