剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
我和诺米一样
that Nomi and I have.
所以诺米让你保管她的戒指吗
Is that why Nomi asked me to hold on to her ring?
真正的原因是她不想让其他人知道
The real reason is 'cause she doesn't want anyone to know
她跟你订婚了
she's fucking engaged to you.
本日最佳抓马场景
And scene!
恭喜你们对彼此撒谎
Congratulations for telling each other lies.
我告诉你吧
Let me tell you something.
唱片界一直有历史
There is a long history of labels
让歌♥手保持单身 好促进专辑销量
making their artists seem single for record sales.
-是吗 -想听听例子吗
- Yeah? - Want some examples?
饶了我吧 我能想出来
Give me a fucking break. I'll come up with some.
现在一时想不到 我不知道任何人
I'm on the spot. I don't have anybody.
没错 因为你错到家了
Yeah, 'cause you're fucking wrong.
事实是这与她订婚了无关
The truth is it's got nothing to do with her being engaged
问题出在和你订婚了
and everything to do with her being engaged to you.
是你 老蒙 问题是你
It's you, Mo. It's fucking you.
如果你年轻坦率 就会帮她发展事业
If you were young and cool, you'd help her career.
-但你不是 -见鬼了
- But you're not. - God damn it!
这群人也太容易分心了
This group is so fucking easily distractible!
好吧 我们来着是因为这人给我们下了套
Okay, we are here because this guy set us up,
都怪他 我再也看不到我的孩子了
and he's the reason I'm not gonna see my kids again.
他害我错过
And the reason that I'm gonna miss
诺米的专辑发布派对
Nomi's album release party.
对 是你害的我们错过
Yeah, you're the reason that we are gonna miss
诺米的专辑发布派对
Nomi's album release party!
这事依然让我闹心
Which is still very upsetting to me.
-行了 -这让我们所有人闹心
- Okay! - It's upsetting to all of us!
-那又如何 -好吧 抱歉
- So what? - Okay, I'm sorry.
我只是厌倦了
I'm just so tired
感觉我是坏人
of feeling like I'm the bad guy.
你就是
You are.
有人倒地
Man down!
给我后退 老蒙
Back the fuck up, Mo!
-终于 有人... -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Finally, someone-- - Fuck you!
-我感觉你不... -搞什么 亚西尔
- I feel like you don't-- - What the fuck, Yassir?
韦恩 这是为了女士们报仇
Wayne, this is for the ladies!
-去你们所有人的 -够了
- Fuck all of y'all! - Hey, that's enough.
你们都可以走了
You're all free to go.
这个小黑屋我们只能租到九点
We only have the black site till nine,
赶紧闪人
so scram.
都给我闭嘴
And shut the fuck up!
-老天 -小贱♥人♥
- Jesus. - Little bitches.
我♥干♥了什么
What the fuck did I do?
我正要去大都会博物馆送大佬
I was on my way to the Met to drop off a big wig
结果警♥察♥上了车 逼我开到这里
when the cops jumped in and made me drive here,
但至少我能送你们回家
but at least I can drive you guys home.
车上足够容纳你们所有人
There's plenty of room for everyone.
我去把车开来
I'll pull it around.
韦恩 你说自己知道
Hey, Wayne, you said you, uh, knew
谁想杀了布莱尔以及谁杀了其他人
who tried to kill Blair and who killed all the others,
-最后一个谜团 -当然
- the last mystery. - Absolutely.
凶手显然是...
The killer's obviously--
瞧瞧这个 远程开车锁车
Hey, check this out-- a remote lock/unlock.
很酷吧
Isn't that rad?
该死的科技
Fucking technology.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表