剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
- Yo, what's up?! - Okay--shit!
冷静点 怎么回事
Calm down! What the fuck?
我是老蒙 我是老蒙
It's Mo. It's Mo.
-别像那样突然靠近我 -好的
- Don't run up on me like that. - All right.
我狱友晚上常对着我自扣
My cellmate used to Jill off to me at night.
"自扣"
"Jill off"?
这个词好怪
That's a weird term.
是女生自♥慰♥的意思吗
So that's like jacking off for a girl?
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Mm-hmm.
便携式X光机 一号♥急诊室
Portable X-ray, ER bay one.
布莱尔
Blair.
布莱尔
Blair?
布莱尔
Blair.
是我 罗杰 能听到吗
It's Roger. Can you hear me?
嘿 是你
Hi, you.
布莱尔 天啊
Blair, oh, my God.
你还好吗
How are you?
不是很性感
Not so hot.
不像你
Unlike you.
你好性感
You're hot.
我也很高兴能见到你
Yeah, it's good to see you too.
我中枪了
I got shot.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
罗杰
Roger...
抱歉 我不是故意让事情
I'm sorry, I didn't mean for things
以这个结局收尾
to end the way they did.
怎么会发展到这一步
Where did it go so wrong?
我就是来帮你找出原因的
That's what I'm here to help you figure out.
好啊 我很需要
Oh, I--I need that.
我不知道你有没有资格这样做
Um, I don't know if you are actually qualified to make--
导尿管没了
there goes the catheter!
来吧 巨♥屌♥♥布莱尔
Come on, Big B.
等一下 我死了吗
Wait, wait, wait. Am I dead?
还没
Not yet.
天呐 我一直梦见这些事
Man, I've been dreaming of all the shit
我出来的第一天一定要做的
I was gonna get up to my first day out.
是吗
Right?
就像乘坐四轮马车
Like a horse-drawn carriage...
或者是在中♥央♥公园来一顿很棒的野餐
...or maybe a nice picnic in Central Park,
不如我们直接
or hey, let's shoot up to the top
到帝国大厦的最顶上
of the Empire State Building, huh?
俯瞰你想念的一切
Look out over everything you've been missing.
-我不要 -不要吗
- Uh, no. - No?
我是刚从监狱出来
I just got out of prison,
不是刚从亚利桑那州坐飞机过来
not a plane from Arizona.
我要一场爽翻了的派对
I wanna fuckin' party!
你怎么了 老蒙
What happened to you, Mo?
我没事啊 好吗
Nothing happened to me, okay?
我可以和最棒的人们一起派对
Mo can party with the best of them.
为了证明这点我被逮捕[心脏停跳]了
I got the arrests to prove it,
不论是心脏还是其他方面
both cardiac and otherwise.
太棒了 联♥系♥你那卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的小伙
Okay, good, so look, let's call your coke guy,
让他带着两份白粉一个围嘴和一片尿布
tell him to meet us at the club with two eight balls,
来俱乐部见我们
a bib, and a diaper, 'cause tonight,
因为今晚我要让你又吐又爽
I am gonna make you puke and duke.
老把戏
Classic.
说到老把戏
Oh, speaking of classics...
我们为什么不从雪松酒馆开始呢
...why don't we start off by going by Cedar Tavern?
看在以前的份儿上 你明白我的意思吗
For old times' sake, you know what I mean?
先喝一顿垫垫肚子 随便聊聊
We can get a nice base going, talk about whatever, whatever,
然后我们就奔向俱乐部
and then we'll hit the club to celebrate
去庆祝你出狱
you getting out of prison.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-我可不想被巴斯看不起 -被歧视
- Yeah. I don't wanna be Bias'd. - Biased?
你对我的计划有偏见吗
You mean biased against my plan?
没有 被雷·巴斯看不起
No, uh, Len Bias'd.
你知道吗 我不想让迈出那扇门变得很难
You know, I don't wanna come out the gate too hard,
-我可能会 -我的天哪
- and then I might... - Oh...my God.
你在监狱里一定很难 对吗
You did get hard in prison, didn't you?
当然 我们的开麦之夜很暴♥力♥
Sure enough. Our open mic night was violent.
开放式现场表演 观众可以拿着麦克上台
老天啊
Christ.
说实在的
Actually, yeah.
我们先去吃点什么
Let's grab a bite first.
但是雪松酒馆也有橄榄和樱桃
But they got olives and cherries and shit at Cedar Tavern.
不 我是说真的食物 我快饿死了
No, I want real food. I'm fucking starving.
好吧 我的计划还奏效 告诉你吧
Okay, no, this'll still work. Tell you what.
我们可以路过俄♥罗♥斯♥茶室
We'll go by the Russian Tea Room,
买♥♥点吃的带走 然后直接去公园
grab some to go, then head up to the park,
-铺上漂亮的毯子 -老兄
- spread a nice blanket, and... - Nigga.
我们是傻呵呵的泰迪熊吗
What are we, fucking teddy bears?
你为什么这么执着一定要去野餐
Why do you keep trying to have a picnic so bad?
我只是想让你出狱之后的第一顿饭
I-I just want your first meal on the outside
精致难忘 你明白吗
to be nice, memorable, you know?
随便吧 去他的精致大餐
Whatever. Fuck a nice meal.
我在监狱里吃的都是五星级的垃圾
All I ate was five-star shit in the joint.
天哪 但是你知道吗
Jesus. But you know what?
你知道我最想吃的是什么吗
You know what I was craving really bad?
詹玛集团外面那个货车上的热狗
A hot dog from that cart outside the Jammer Group.
快走 就在这个拐角
Come on, it's right around the corner.
很好 这也很好
Great. This'll still work.
我们买♥♥点喝的 两个热狗
We'll grab a bottle, a couple of dogs,
找到一条风景好的长凳
uh, find a nice bench somewhere.
就像在野餐
Like a picnic?
没错 就像在野餐 就这么做
Yeah, sure, like a picnic. Let's do that.
你到底中了什么邪
What the fuck don't you get?
我才不要和你坐在地上吃饭
I'm not eating on the goddamn ground with you.
我说的是长凳
I said a bench!
从什么时候长凳也 去他妈的
Since when is a bench the fu-- fuck it.
-我的老天爷 -真是美好的一天
- Jesus! - It's gonna be a great day.
是啊 如果你能放弃野餐的愚蠢想法
Yeah, it is, if you'd fucking let a picnic go!
搞什么 这是我父母
What the fuck? It's my parents.
你不用这么小声 布莱尔 他们听不见
You don't have to whisper, Blair, they can't hear you.
什么情况
What is this?
就像我说的 我是来帮你
Well, it's like I said, I'm here to help you
找到出错的根源
figure out where it all went wrong.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
就像是史高治·麦克达克
It's like Scrooge McDuck.
唐老鸭的舅舅 世界上最富有的鸭子
或者是那部电影《孤寒财主》
Or that movie Scrooged.
改编自查尔斯·狄更斯的小说《圣诞颂歌♥》
或者是《亲情纽带》里我最喜欢的那一集
Or my favorite episode of Family Ties.
80年代美国最热播的情景喜剧之一
或者是查尔斯·狄更斯的经典《圣诞颂歌♥》
Or the Charles Dickens classic, A Christmas Carol,
是这些故事的原型
that those are based on.
我们都懂 你饱览群书
Ugh, we get it, you read.
天呐 这也太真实了
God, it's so real.
我甚至能闻到我妈妈做的传统千层面
I can even smell my mom's old lasagna.
我曾经很爱吃
I used to love that stuff.
去尝一口
Have a bite.
我可以吗
I can do that?
准确地说 你知道这是哪一天吗
Do you know what date this is from, exactly?
因为 从某个时候开始
Because at a certain point, my dad's dinners
我父亲的晚餐里开始添加一种
started having an added ingredient
让我有点过敏的食材
that I'm sort of allergic to.
直到他去世前你偷偷放进去的玻璃吗
The glass you shaved into his food until he died?
没错
Yeah, that's it.
个人观点 他就是活该
For what it's worth, he fucking deserved it.
这不重要 你在这不会受伤
It doesn't matter. You can't get hurt here.
如果他不打算吃完
Well, I mean, if he's not gonna finish it.
爸爸 我在阿卡贝拉比赛里获胜了
Hey, Dad, I won my a cappella competition!
去运动不好吗
How about a sport?
去他妈的 我要离开这里
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表