剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
-我不明白 -我要辞职 沃纳
- I don't follow. - I'm gonna quit, Werner.
我要把他们所有人都拖下水
And I'm taking 'em all down with me.
去你的普特南州长
Fuck Governor Putnam.
去你的共和党全国委员会 全都去死
Fuck the RNC. Fuck 'em all!
是时候给这个污水处理厂
It's time I give this sewage plant
一些真正的狗屎了
some real shit to process.
老蒙 你来了
Mo, you came!
天呐 你在这里 你出来了 在这里
Oh, God, you're here? You're out, you're here.
对 我说过我不需要你帮忙
Yeah, I told you I didn't need your help.
我也真的应该听你的
I really should've listened to you too.
等等 你没有又去帮我了吧
Wait, you didn't actually try to help--
不不不 我没有 因为你说不用
No, no, no, no, no, I did not because you said don't,
我就不会 我尊重你
and I wouldn't, I respect you.
天呐 见到你真高兴
Oh, my God, it is so great to see you.
见到你真高兴 道恩
It's so good to see you. Dawn,
-有些事我非常想 -能等等吗
- there's something I've been dying to-- - Can it wait?
-能吗 -什么
- Can it? - What?
我们谈够了 赶紧给我进来
We've done enough talking. Get your ass in here.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
布莱尔·法夫议员
Congressman Blair Pfaff.
议员 对你这一切感觉如何
Congressman, how do you feel about this?
纽约州国会议员 布莱尔·法夫
布莱尔·法夫议员来到
Where we join Congressman Blair Pfaff
野蔷薇岭污水...
at the Briar Ridge Sewage--
妈蛋 你看到了吗
Whoa, shit! Did you see that?
他中枪了
He's been shot!
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表