剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
《黑色星期一》前情提要
Previously on Black Monday...
好吧 我承认 我们留下他等死
Okay, I admit it! We left him for dead!
敬诺米·麦当娜女士
To Ms. Nomi Maldana,
她刚签约到我们科科莫唱片公♥司♥
our latest signing to KokoMo Co Records.
还是你的未婚妻
And your fiancé.
-我们要结婚了 -是啊
- We're getting hitched, y'all! - Yeah.
也许我和诺米处在不同的人生阶段
Maybe Nomi and I are in different stages of our life.
婚礼前知道总比婚礼后知道要好
Better to know the day before than the day after.
我想让你完全掌控管理你的唱片
I wanna give you total control of your own label.
签任何你想签的人 当然从诺米开始
Sign anybody you want. Starting with Nomi, of course.
我不想给你错觉 除非最后是上♥床♥
I don't wanna lead you on, unless maybe it's onto a bed.
只要打好这把牌 你就能在下届总统选举中
Play your cards right and you can nab the VP slot
拿下副总统的位置
for the next presidential campaign.
我们有没有
Did we...
翻筋斗互口吗
Cartwheel 69?
你想得美
You wish.
该死的 詹玛的小木屋可真美
Damn. Jammer's cabin is pretty sweet.
我在看《小鬼当家》 那部电影
I was at Home Alone, the movie.
我当时在看《小鬼当家》的试映场
I was at a test screening for the movie. Home Alone.
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么 拉瑞
The fuck are you doing, Larry?
你为什么坐在电梯里
Why are you sitting in the elevator
你不是该在自己办公室吗
when you should be at your office?
如果他之前没回办公室
If he didn't make it back to his office,
就没签那些文件
he didn't sign the papers.
今晚有个蒂芙变装舞会
There is a Tiff Drag Night tonight.
那是什么
What the fuck is that?
看起来像是一包拆开的香肠
It looks like a bag of uncased sausage.
我♥操♥ 是具尸体
Holy shit, that's a dead body.
不 这人还活着
No, it's-- it's alive.
黑色星期一
第三季 第九集
你们好
Hey-o!
你们快快进来 派对时间已到
Bring in those bodies 'cause it's time to partys.
我刚才那句话结尾用复数押韵了
I said the S on the end to keep the plural thing going.
好吧 谁准备好来点有趣 健康的乐子
Okay. Who is ready to have some good, clean fun?
"有趣 健康的乐子"我指的是一些
And by good, clean fun, I mean some of the purest cocaine
你们鼻子从未嗅过的纯可♥卡♥因♥
your schnozzes have ever shnorted.
我们过去常玩的那个喝酒游戏叫什么来着
Ooh, what's that drinking game we used to play?
-四分之一吗 -四分之一
- Quarters? - Quarters.
看看我们能喝多少酒
Where we'd see how much we could drink
在吸完四分之一盎司[7克]大♥麻♥后
after we smoked a quarter ounce of weed?
我们来玩吧 当心
Let's do that. Heads up!
我以为你会接住
I thought you were gonna catch that.
抱歉 我想我们都
I'm sorry, I just-- I don't think either of us
没那个心情 老蒙
is really in the mood, Mo.
搞什么 拜托 伙计们 你们开玩笑吗
What the fuck? Come on, guys. Are you kidding me?
这是我的单身派对 明天就是婚礼
This is my bachelor party. And tomorrow's the wedding.
也是新年前夜 就该寻欢作乐
And New Year's Eve. That's like a fun-fecta.
是的 还有 蒂芙也去世了
Yeah, and also Tiff is dead.
是的 没错
Yeah, right.
我 我很抱歉 布莱尔
I'm--I'm sorry, Blair.
但听着 你不觉得
But listen, don't you think
蒂芙会希望我们找点乐子吗
Tiff would want us to have some fun, though?
这一年很发人深省
This year has been very sobering.
我不是指保持清醒 不去喝酒
And I don't mean sobering sobering.
我现在将得到想要的一切
And now I'm about to get everything I've ever wanted.
看起来这是个庆祝的
Well, that seems like a good reason
好理由 对吗 伙计
to celebrate, huh, big guy?
我是为了戏剧效果才停顿的
I was just pausing for dramatic effect.
那句话的结尾是 但那有什么关系呢
The end of that sentence is: but what does it matter?
因为我妻子和一生挚爱
Because my wife and the love of my life,
-两个不同的人 -当然
- two different people... - Of course.
-都去世了 -是的
- Are dead. - Yeah.
拉瑞也去世了 我对此没什么感觉
And Larry's dead, which I wouldn't feel either way about
除了那搞砸了我去洛杉矶的全部计划
except it fucked my whole plan for LA.
不不不 你们不能把我卷入这种情绪
No, no, no, you guys aren't gonna suck me into this.
你们得把这种情绪单独处理 好吗
You need to compartmentalize that shit, okay?
这是欢乐时光 我们要尽情享乐
It's fun time! We're gonna have fun!
伙计们 你们没看见我
Guys, you don't see me moping around
因为丢了唱片公♥司♥而闷闷不乐
just because I lost my label,
那是我这辈子在职业上
which was the most professionally fulfilled
最大的成就
I've ever been in my entire life.
没错
That's true.
可能用了我一生去构建
And arguably took my entire life to build.
该死的
Oh, God damn it.
三位圣诞快乐
Merry triple Xmas.
我们让老蒙
Let's get Mo some
开心一下吧
hos, hos, ho--
我本来想说 谁死了
I was gonna say who died,
但那样太恶趣味
but that would be in poor taste.
所以恰恰相反 我只是
So instead I just--
-反正也说了 -对
- Said it anyway? - Mm.
那是谁的劳斯莱斯
And whose Rolls-Royce is that?
是我的劳斯
That Rolls is mine.
你们都还记得我们发现莱尼被大卸八块吗
Y'all remember how we found Lenny all chopped up to pieces
在他签署归还老蒙唱片公♥司♥的文件之前吗
before he could sign the papers to give Mo his label back?
-你是指我们经历过的 -记得 你是指当我
- You mean the most traumatic thing - Yeah, you mean when I had
-最恐怖的事 -手里拿着一个死人的屌♥吗
- we've all experienced. - a fucking dead dick in my hand?
全是细节 全是细节
Exposition, exposition.
那也在他签署
Well, that was also before he could sign the papers
废除他上次送我的生日礼物
that would reverse the last birthday gift he gave me,
也就是他的名字之前
namely his name.
他让他父母在死后收养了我
He had his parents posthumously adopt me.
所以你现在有父母了 恭喜
So you got parents now. Congrats.
-我不关心 基斯 -你总喜欢些恐怖的东西
- I really don't care, Keith. - You're always into some freaky shit.
我现在是仅存的雷曼兄弟
So I am the only living Leighman brother left,
也就是说 我继承了全部财产
which means I inherited The Whole Enchilada,
包括他们的墨西哥快餐连锁店
which is their Mexican fast-food chain,
以及
and also...
雷曼兄弟整个公♥司♥
the Leighman Brothers entire operation.
-天啊 -老天
- Oh, my God. - Holy shit.
我作为代理总裁和首席执行官 首先要做的就是
And my first act as acting president and CEO is--
把我的唱片公♥司♥还回来
To give me my label back.
给我自♥由♥ 让我去洛杉矶开唱片公♥司♥
And give me my freedom so I can start a label in LA?
是的 没错
Yes and yes.
还有给我自己
Along with giving myself
想要的一切 以及我孩子想要的一切
whatever the fuck I want. And my kids too.
实际上 我把施瓦茨玩具店
I actually rented out FAO Schwarz
租了整个周末
for an entire weekend.
我都不知道居然还可以这样
I didn't even know you could do that.
至于希拉
And Shira?
-她原谅我了 -谁关心啊
- She forgave me. - Who cares?
我觉得暂时还是不要互相滑雪杆吧
Well, I wouldn't start ski poling each other just yet.
滑雪杆
Ski poling?
就是坐在两个男人中间
It's like when you're sitting in between two guys
然后抓着他们的老二这样
and you take their dicks and then you just go.
那么明显的吗
Was that on the table?
需要我提醒你这一切都不重要
Need I remind you that none of this is going to matter
因为有人在追杀我们吗
because someone is trying to kill us?
不是我想讨人嫌
Well, not to be a dick,
但是
but, uh...
我觉得他们主要是在追杀你
I think they're primarily trying to kill you.
不 韦恩的豪车炸♥弹♥目标可能是我们任何一人
No. Wayne's limo could have been for all of us.
还有拉瑞呢 不得不承认
And what about Larry? I mean, you got to admit,
好像有人想杀掉所有
it seems like somebody is trying to kill anyone
跟詹玛集团有密切关系的人
who is close to the Jammer Group.
-或者所有跟你关系密切的人 -当然了
- Or anyone who's close to you. - Of course.
你已经毁了我的人生
You ruined my life.
何必在乎有谁想夺走它呢
Why would you care if someone took it?
多谢理解 布莱尔
Thanks for understanding, Blair.
好了 谁想玩那个喝酒游戏
Okay, who is up for that drinking game?
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表