剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
Oh, Tiff.
我已经通知了会计
I made the accountants aware that,
从现在起 你无法再
from now on, you are not authorized
花一分钱
to spend a single cent
除非是正经的商业支出
unless it's a legitimate business expense.
就这么简单 晚安
Case closed. Good night.
请别这么对我 基斯
Please don't do this to me, Keith.
你可以跟克里斯做♥爱♥ 他很硬
You can have sex with Chris. He goes hard.
或吉安卡洛 他是跟了我最久的男宠
Or Giancarlo! He's my bottom bitch!
蒂芙
Oh, Tiff!
我要两杯龙舌兰
I need a couple of shots of tequila!
你们在庆祝吗
You guys celebrating something?
我的薪自♥由♥和我的新工作
My new freedom and my new job.
-对吧 蒙蒙 -当然
- Right, Mo Mo? - Oh, yeah.
我等不及跟你再次一起工作了
Can't wait to start working together again.
不是真的一起工作
I mean, not really working together.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我没打算在你的唱片公♥司♥工作
I mean, I don't plan on actually working at your label.
我只需要一个公♥司♥名告诉我的假释官
I just need a company name to satisfy my parole officer.
找份工作是我留在外面的条件 所以
Being employed is a condition of me staying out, so--
我没说清楚吗
was that not clear?
没有 完全没说
No, it wasn't clear!
你说 "选条道"
You said, "Pick a lane."
我想我们都宁愿走进满是车子的道
I think we'd both rather walk into a lane of traffic
也不愿再一起工作了 对吧
than ever work together again, am I right?
对 你说得对 我同意 去他妈的道
Yes, you're right. Agreed. I mean, fuck that lane.
所以 如果我假释官打电♥话♥来
So, uh, if my PO calls,
你就撒谎说我在那工作对吗
you'll lie and say I work there?
道恩 当然
Dawn, of course.
拜托
Come on.
就算你不在那工作
Even though you don't work there,
因为我们都同意那份工作不是那条
because we both agreed that work is not the lane
我们会选择的道
that either of us would pick
在我们说的那两条道中
between the two lanes as discussed.
天呐 我太想你这个疯子了
Oh, God, I missed your crazy ass.
我也想你 道恩 你根本想不到
Oh, I missed you, too, Dawn. You have no idea.
来吧 来吧 我们敬一杯
Ah, come on, come on. Let's toast.
-敬我们 -敬我们
- To us. - To us.
能再给我们两杯吗
Can we have two more?
最近刚被任命的国会议员
Recently-appointed Congressman
-道恩 -天呐
- Dawny. - Oh, my God!
妈的
Fuck.
-布莱尔中枪了 -什么鬼
- Blair just got shot! - The fuck?
在暗♥杀♥未遂后
Remains in a coma...
纽约国会议员法夫暗♥杀♥未遂
-妈的 -依然在昏迷当中
- Shit! - After the assassination attempt.
消息人士称他可能无法活下去
Sources say he might not make it.
你在下面干什么
What are you doing down there?
祈祷
Praying.
对 布莱尔
Oh, yeah. Blair.
布莱尔
Blair?
布莱尔
Blair?
罗杰 你也来这里了
Roger, you go here?
我满世界找你
I've been looking all over creation for you.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
哪都去了
Uh, everywhere.
我看着鲍勃·佛西给《爵士春秋》编舞
I watched Bob Fosse choreograph All That Jazz.
他睡遍所有人的样子 应该叫做
That way he fucked around, it should've been called
《精♥液♥春秋》
All That Jizz.
然后我瞎搞一通 在91年NBA决赛
And then I fucked around and got a triple double
得分 篮板 助攻 抢断 盖帽中
有三项技术统计达到两位数
来了个三双
at the '91 finals!
然后我♥操♥了大部分高中同学
And then I fucked most of my high school,
演变成后来的小小杀人狂欢
which led to a teensy killing spree.
这次本不该是
This was not supposed to be
原电影为《比尔和泰德历险记》
《布莱尔和泰德的历险记》
Blair and Ted's Excellent Adventure.
这本来是个深度挖掘自我的旅程
It was supposed to be a deeply personal journey
回顾自己的生活 从过错中学习
through your life so you can learn from your mistakes
及时拯救自己的灵魂
in time to save your soul.
好吧 其实
Okay, well, it was actually
这更像《西部世界》电影
more like that movie Westworld
而不是《比尔和泰德的历险记》
than it was like Bill and Ted's,
如果从杀戮和性♥爱♥来说
on account of all the killing and fucking.
但我明白你说的 我会学会
But I hear you, and I will learn
所有的教训 罗杰
all the lessons, Roger.
我保证
I promise.
只是
It's just...
我觉得 既然我中枪了
I just figured, since I got shot,
我也可以先稍微
it would be okay if I, you know,
放纵一下
had a little fun first.
我们先享点乐子
We have a little fun first.
恐龙血
Dinosaur blood?
这是玛丽·安托尼特皇后说
The actual cake Marie Antoinette said
"让他们吃蛋糕吧"的真实蛋糕
"let them eat cake" about?
虽然有点干 但这是历史
I mean, it's pretty dry, but it's history!
这肯定违规了
This has to be against the rules.
去他妈的规矩
Fuck the rules.
我想你了
I missed you.
这或许是我们再次在一起的唯一机会了
This might be our only chance to be together again.
-你洗了好久的澡 -快看快看
- You've been in the shower forever! - Oh, look, look, look!
我们要迟到了 约翰仔
We're gonna be late, John-John.
很大 对吧
That's big, right?
不投给肯尼迪合理吗
Talk about vote for Kennedy.
我确实喜欢历史
I do like history.
那就过来吧
Well, then, get over here.
吃吃这个
Try this.
农民做的
A peasant made it.
我想念这个
I missed this.
我们
Us.
我也是
Me too.
而且我之前说的是真心的 我
And I meant what I said before. I--
我不想让事情变成这样
I didn't mean for it to end like that.
我不想伤害你
I didn't wanna hurt you.
抱歉 罗杰
I'm sorry, Roger.
我还爱你
I still love you.
妈的
Fuck.
是啊
Yeah.
天呐
Oh, God.
好了 来吧 但这很不错
Okay. All right, come on. That was nice, though.
不 你 不 你
No, you--no, you--no!
你得 你不能 如果
You've gotta--you can't. What if this is it?
如果就这样了呢
What if you mean if this it?
如果这就是
What if this is...
他怎么会知道
How's he gonna fucking know
我是否过去跟他告别了
if I went and said goodbye to him or not?
-他会知道 我会知道 -滚开 妈的
- He'll know! I'll know! - Get out of there. Fuck!
布莱尔 兄弟
Hey. Hey, Blair. Buddy.
好了 握个手
All right, put her there.
来 你坚持住 兄弟
Get--you-you hang in there, buddy.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
再见 布莱尔
Bye, Blair!
不 我们得停止了 我不能这么做
No, we gotta stop. I can't do this.
等等 你不是刚做了吗
Wait, didn't you just do it?
对 但这只是为了教你关于利己主义的教训
Yes, but that was just to teach you a lesson about selfishness.
在你生命中的某一刻 你会不再
At some point in your life, you stopped caring
关心任何人 除了自己
about anybody but yourself.
这就是今天的意义
That's what today was supposed to be about,
你要学会这点 并发誓改变
you learning that and vowing to change
做出真正的改变 获得一个
in a real enough way to earn a chance
改邪归正的机会
to make things right.
但正相反 你在约翰仔面前抽♥插♥
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表