剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
见鬼了 这些是宽摆裙吗
Holy shit. Are those skants?
对
Oh, yeah,
我叫这个屁蓬
I call it an asscape.
对 我生产这些
Yeah, I-I make those.
其实我要让法夫时尚上市了
Actually I'm taking Pfaffashions public
因为首次公开募股 是接下去的大赚头
because IPOs, they're the next big thing.
杠杆收♥购♥
I mean, LBOs--
停 我睡着了
Stop, I fell asleep.
听着 我们要继续派对
Look, we're keeping the party going...
但我想你肯定去不了
but I'm sure you can't.
我可以 我只是不行 因为这是黑话
I can, I just I can't 'cause it's cants.
我今晚在猫猫屋当DJ
Well, I'm DJing at House Cat tonight.
今晚不行 我 我有事
Tonight's bad. I got a--I got a thing.
-那明晚呢 -我也有事
- How about tomorrow night? - I have a thing too.
这样吧 我每晚都DJ
You know what? I DJ every single night.
所以如果你改变心意 和衣服
So if you change your mind and your clothes
还有你的生活
and your life,
过来看看
stop by.
能见到你挺不错的 看在过去的份上
Be good to see you for old time's sake.
给 一个礼物
And here, a gift.
勇气
Courage.
再见 领带男
Bye, bow-tie.
《纽约信使报》
你介意我们深喉这件事吗
Do you mind if we Deep Throat this?
-毕竟你是专家 -贱♥人♥
- You're the expert. - Oh, ho.
不 我是说背靠背
No, I just mean, like, back to back
像间谍一样 为了好玩
like spies, you know, for fun.
你是说为了你的名声吗
You mean for your reputation?
因为不愿被人看到跟定罪重犯在一起
Because you don't wanna be seen with a convicted criminal,
虽然你现在有名声的原因
even though the whole reason that you have a reputation
和我被定罪的原因
and that I'm a convicted criminal
都是因为你坑了我
is because you fucked me.
不不不 我坑了老蒙
No, no, no. I fucked Mo.
你坑了自己
You fucked yourself.
我不知道你为什么为这种自私鬼牺牲自己
I don't know why you sacrifice yourself for someone so selfish.
你都没来看我
You didn't even come visit me.
你说你不想让我去看你
You told me you didn't want me to come visit you.
因为坐牢前大家都这么说
Because that's what you fucking say when...
知道吗 去你的
you know what? Fuck you, dude.
随便吧
Whatever.
-那么 -那么
- So? - So...
你怎么样了 你约会了吗
How've you been? Are you seeing anybody?
不 我是说你打算删除我的犯罪记录吗
No, I meant, so are you gonna expunge my record or not?
这是我来这的唯一原因
That's the only reason I'm here.
会搞定的 而且无论如何
It will be done. And for what it's worth...
谢谢你来医院看望我
thank you for coming to visit me in the hospital.
这太可怕了 我差点
It was really scary. I mean, I almost--
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
在我们经历了一切之后
After everything that we've been through...
-所以我去了 -我知道
- That's why I went. - I know.
老蒙订婚了
Mo's engaged...
跟一个孩子
to a child,
我倒是无所谓
not that it matters to me.
你显然爱上那家伙了
Well, you're clearly in love with that guy.
没有 为什么大家都这么说
No. Why does everyone think that?
道恩 拜托 现在只有我们
Dawn, c'mon, it's just us.
不 不
No, no.
没有什么我们了 再也没了
There is no us, not anymore.
不不 等等
No, no, no, no. Wait.
我们可以 我说不好
We can, you know, I don't know,
找男人玩
troll for dick.
听着挺有趣
Sounds like fun.
不 抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
我不想被人看见跟你在一起 议员
I don't wanna be seen with you, Congressman...
为了我的名声
for my reputation.
我拥有了想要的一切
I have everything I ever wanted.
金钱 权力 绝对音准
Money, power, perfect pitch.
但即使有了那一切 以及所有娱乐场所
But even with all that and every pleasure center
都成了我的自家后院 我还是感觉...不好
maxed out on the reg, I'm still feeling... bad.
我认识的人都恨我
I mean, everyone I know hates me.
就好像 "我做错了什么吗"
It's like, "Did I do something wrong?"
这太疯狂了 对吧 你肯定知道
I mean, that's crazy, right? And you would know.
你所说的 布莱尔 是内疚
What you're describing, Blair, is guilt.
我有什么好内疚的
What do I have to feel guilty about?
或许 我看看我的笔记
Maybe--I'm just checking my notes here--
在你的婚礼上出♥卖♥♥♥你妻子
double crossing your wife on your wedding day?
-把你的商业竞争对手扔下大楼 -不是
- Dropping your business rival off a building? - No.
勒索你的情人 最终导致他上吊
Blackmailing your lover into hanging himself
还在全国电视上毁了他的遗产
and then poisoning his life's legacy on national TV?
造成人类历史上最大最惨痛的
Causing the single greatest loss of global wealth
经济损失吗
in human history?
或...你对你♥爸♥做的事
Or...what you did to your dad.
这是个有趣的理论 傻♥逼♥医生
That's a fascinating theory, Doc-turd.
但或许 或许 我的多疑可以阻止
But maybe, maybe, my paranoia could also stem
显而易见的事实 我说不好
from the fact that, oh, I don't know,
我他妈胸部中枪
I was fucking shot in the fucking chest,
而干了这操蛋事的傻♥逼♥
and the fucking person who fucking did it
至今未被抓获
is still fucking out there,
只有我一个人他妈在乎这操蛋事
and I'm the only one who fucking cares.
不好意思 我只是感觉...害怕
I'm sorry. I'm just feeling...scared.
我不喜欢这种感觉
And I do not like these feelings,
所以我想 或许你可以
so I was just thinking, maybe you could, you know,
电走它们
shocky-shocky them away.
当然
Of course.
每小时五百五 这最好
For $550 an hour, this better--
-救命[有用] -我本来打算说治愈我
- Help. - Well, I was gonna say cure me,
但这只是一场骗局 对吧
but that's the whole scam, right?
与此同时 你可怜的病人正在
Meanwhile, your poor patients are...
死去
Dying.
内心死去 而你们这些愚蠢的脑科医生
...inside, and you dumb head doctors
甚至没有用心去...
don't even have the heart to--
告诉杰拉尔我爱的人一直是他
Tell Gerard it was always him.
杰拉尔是谁
Gerard?
我了个大操
Holy fuck!
蒂芙 蒂芙妮·安珀·法夫
Tiff! Tiffany Amber Pfaff!
-老天 -她在哪
- Oh, Jesus. - Where is she?
我去了她家 她男友的家
I checked her place, her boyfriend's place,
和他们的偷♥情♥房♥ 我要跟她谈谈
and their pied-à-terre. I need to talk to her.
我们不都是吗 很不幸 蒂芙出去了
Don't we all? Unfortunately, Tiff is out
铺张浪费着法夫时尚的钱
blowing all the Pfaffashion's cash,
我想还在干其他事吧
amongst other things, I assume.
这是我第二次被真正的死亡
This is the second time I've been scared to death
吓到屁滚尿流了
by actual fucking death,
而她却玩失踪
and she's missing.
这算什么鸡♥巴♥婚姻
What kinda marriage is that?
我想是假结婚吧 没有看不起你
I assumed a sham one. No judgements.
天呐 我真蠢
Oh, God. I'm such an idiot.
我之前都差点出来了 为什么又进去呢
I was almost out. Why did I go back in?
奥斯卡·王尔德曾经说过
You know, Oscar Wilde once said,
"当众神想惩罚我们时
"When the gods wish to punish us,
就会应验我们的祈祷"
they answer our prayers."
这话太基佬了
Ha! That's so gay.
我不是说出柜 基斯 是离开政坛
I don't mean that out, Keith. I mean, out of politics,
总得听命于人 做坏事
always having to answer to someone, doing bad shit.
我太深陷泥潭了
Oh, I'm in too deep.
现在唯一的出路就是干到底
The only way out for me now is through.
我不知道 怎么会变成这样
I don't know. How did this happen?
我也在想同样的事
You know, I was wondering the same thing.
我们必须过的这个生活
This life that we have to live
和我们想过的梦想生活
versus the one that we want to live.
我不需要知道细节
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表