剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
we're able to see some savings.
虽然算不上什么大钱 但在这行里
Now, granted, it's not a lot, but in this business,
原句为death by a thousand cuts
指千刀万剐
千屁万刮 我说得对吧
it's death by a thousand butts. Am I right?
-坐 -好
- Have a seat. - Yeah, sure.
-怎么了 -别坐那
- What's up? - No, not there.
坐这
There.
好
Okay.
我哥哥以前用这个
You know, my brother set up
小型高尔夫球场来教我打球
this putting green to teach me.
莱尼是高尔夫球手
Lenny's a big golf guy?
不 他认为这游戏太种族化了
Nah, he thought the game was too ethnic.
他是为了教我遵守规矩
He did it to teach me discipline.
打的不错
Not bad.
看来现在该我做哥哥教你了
I guess I have to be the big brother now.
我送你去法夫时尚是为了找到肥肉
I sent you to Pfaffashions to find the fat.
拿彩笔的姐妹会学生都能做到
A sorority sister with a sharpie could have done it.
不不不不 求你了
No, no, no. No, no, please.
与之相反 那娘们总裁依然把公♥司♥资金
Instead, I hear the She-E-O is still using company cash
当成自己的提款机
like it's her personal ATM
大把大把地为她丈夫的竞选砸钱
by dumping it into her husband's campaign.
别别别
No, no, no, no, no.
基斯 在雷曼兄弟手下做事
You know, Keith, there is a vast chasm
与成为雷曼兄弟
between working for the Leighman brothers
可是天差地别
and being a Leighman brother.
要有钢铁般的蛋蛋[毅力] 你有吗
It takes balls of steel. Do you have them?
我有
I do.
想当初我还打算让你当鼻子
And to think I was gonna give you our nose.
欢迎来到你的新办公室
Welcome to your new office.
我爱死乌木了
I love the dark wood.
迪克·切尼在成为
It was Dick Cheney's office
国防部长之前就在这里办公
before he became secretary of defense.
要是这些墙能说话就好了
Wow, if these walls could talk.
它们可不敢
They wouldn't dare.
切尼用保密协议做的墙纸
Cheney had the wallpaper made from NDAs.
真好笑
Word.
看来共和党全国委员会支持我
Well, looks like the RNC is a fan of RN-Me.
只要打好这把牌 你就能在下届总统选举中
Play your cards right, and you could nab the VP slot
拿下副总统的位置
for the next presidential campaign.
你的支持者都已经到位了
You've got all the right players behind you.
婴儿潮一代
Baby boomers...
那些吼着要
People who value the sanctity
关闭堕胎诊所的人
of banning abortion clinics.
没错 先生 还有基♥督♥教♥徒♥
Yes, sir, as well as Big Jesus,
大型制药公♥司♥ 还有小心眼联盟
Big Pharma, and Bigots United.
保守党联盟中就差
The only part of the conservative coalition
全国步♥枪♥协会还没拿下
you haven't nailed down is the NRA.
什么 但我都被枪击了
What? But I was shot and
我还没怪罪枪♥支♥
I didn't blame the gun.
别担心 他们一年一度的射击马拉松在明天
Don't worry, their annual Shoot-A-Thon is tomorrow.
是全国步♥枪♥协会主席
It's NRA president
查尔顿·海斯顿的标志性活动
Charlton Heston's signature event.
他会在报废的弹壳上签名
He autographs the spent shell castings.
你只需到那儿 然后
So, you know, you just have to go there and--
扯淡 射击 烂醉
Talk shit, shoot shit, get shitfaced.
这可真是在鱼缸里射鱼[瓮中捉鳖]Talk about shooting fish in a barrel.
那是去年的比赛 先生
That was last year's competition, sir.
今年是在池塘里射鸭子
This year, it's baby ducks in a pond.
一旦海斯顿同意了
And once Heston's signs off on you,
成功唾手可得
the sky's the limit.
当然不是指鸭子 而是您的成功
Not for the baby ducks, of course.
当然 既然说到射击可爱的宝贝
Of course. Now, speaking of shooting adorable babes,
寻找我枪手的进度怎么样了
where are we on who shot me?
他们正在锁定嫌疑人
They're zeroing in on a suspect.
等我们完成重点人群盘查后
We should have a name for you just as soon as
应该能"推出"一个嫌疑人
we finish the focus groups.
你说什么
I'm sorry, what now?
共和党全国委员会一直在挑挑选选
Well, the RNC has been workshopping a few options.
热爱绿色和平的积极分子 女同性恋
A Greenpeace-loving activist, a lesbo...
外国激进主义分子
极端女权主义者
-有意思 -乔治·索罗斯
- Fun. - George Soros.
乔治·索罗斯
好吧 行
Okay, cool.
但说真的 那个真的枪手呢
But what about who actually shot me, like, in reality?
别操心事实了 先生
Stop worrying about reality, sir.
您可是共和党人
You're a Republican.
有人试图杀了我
Someone tried to kill me.
可能是因为我的身份
Now, maybe because I'm me,
但我真的想找出
but I would actually like to find out who--
那个"帮"你把黯淡的政♥治♥生涯
Jerked your limp political career
送上云霄的人吗
into a rock-hard rocket ride?
-沃纳 -对
- Werner... - Yeah.
别拽着不放了 先生
So maybe don't go digging, sir.
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey, you.
-你好 -还好吗
- Hey. - How you doing?
我很好
I'm fine.
-是吗 -是啊
-Yeah? -Yeah.
好吧 因为看起来
Okay, 'cause it seemed like
你心情不好跑进了这里
you ran in here and you were kinda upset
好像要哭了什么的
like you were gonna have a cry or something.
这可以理解 宝贝
It's understandable, babe.
我才不会为了那种破事哭呢
I'm certainly not gonna cry over some shit like that.
真的 我没事
No, actually, I'm fine.
听着 我很抱歉之前没有
Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you
告诉你我跟诺米的事
about me and Nomi earlier.
一直没机会说 而且感觉
There just wasn't any time, and it didn't seem like
在你的答录机上留言说这事
leaving all that on your answering machine
不是最好的办法
was really the best way to go.
机子里都没带子了 都被你用完了
There was no tape left. You know what? You used it all.
怪我
I did.
我要 我要买♥♥新的带子
And I need... I need another fucking tape.
万圣牌120磁带
Maxell 120.
我知道你喜欢什么
I know your flavor.
-不要美瑞思牌的垃圾 -该死的美瑞思
- None of that fucking Memorex bullshit. - Fuck Memorex.
不过话说回来 她的小样 你一定得听听
But speaking of, her demo, you gotta listen to it.
这玩意真心会让你眼中和腿间都湿起来
This shit will really dampen up your eyes and thighs.
老天 湿起来 不可能
Jesus. Dampen up? No-no.
-听一听吧 -好吧
- Well, check it out. - Okay.
《我们都是第一次有这样的感觉》
Neither Of Us Has Ever Felt The Feelings We're Feeling Before.
这名字很好听
It's got a nice ring to it.
-我有个问题 -你说
- Now, I have one question. - Yeah.
这首歌♥是像歌♥名一样那么长 还是比较短
Is the song as long as the title, or is it short?
你真的很坚强
You really are brave.
你在坚强地接受这一切
You are fighting through this amazingly.
没有 你也很棒
Oh, no, listen, and so are you,
因为你知道我爱你的自尊心
because you know I love that your ego
允许我们做朋友
has allowed you to be friends,
那就是我想要的
you know, because that's what I wanted.
太好了 因为这也是我想要的 道恩
Great, because that's what I want too, Dawny.
-很好 这就是我想要的 -好吗
- Good. That's all I want. - All right?
对吧 我已经明说了
I mean, I said it, obviously.
很好 这是我们俩都想要的
Good. That's what we both want.
好极了 我也希望随着时间推移
Great. And I hope that in time,
等你不再心碎了
you know, when your heart heals,
你 我 还有诺米 我们能成为最好的朋友
you, me, and Nomi, we can be the best of friends.
还有我再次抱歉 好吗
And I'm sorry again, okay?
我才要抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry. All right?
因为如果你还要继续道歉
Because if you don't stop apologizing,
我发誓我会使出詹玛那一招
I swear I'm gonna pull a fucking Jammer.
从你这阳台上跳下去
I'm gonna jump off your fucking balcony.
你会自杀
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表