剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
《黑色星期一》前情提要
Previously on Black Monday...
好像有人想杀掉所有
Somebody is trying to kill anyone
跟詹玛集团有密切关系的人
who was close to the Jammer Group.
我的杰作
My masterpiece.
有关我的死亡传闻被极大夸张了
Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.
我是莱尼
It's Lenny.
至少我们现在知道谁是凶手了
Well, at least we know who the fucking killer is now.
我们只需要确保大伙儿都集中到
All we need to do is make sure we're all together
一个地方 然后就
in one place and then--yagahh!
我们抓他个现行 我们就在婚礼上动手
We catch him in the act. We'll do it at the wedding.
明天是新年前夜 就该寻欢作乐
Tomorrow's New Year's Eve. That's like a fun-fecta.
道恩 你愿意跟我假结婚吗
Dawn, will you fake-marry me?
我愿意跟你假结婚
I will fake-marry you!
那好
Well...
-还是击掌吧 -好
- High five, then. - Okay.
1989年12月31日
请在这里
Hey let's get some more
再多放点满天星
fucking baby's breath in there, please.
为什么我没听到
And why the fuck am I not hearing
乐队试音声
a sound check on that band?
大伙 动作快 我们还有三小时
Look alive, people. We got three hours.
快点 快 快
Let's go, go, go!
你看起来真美
Wow, you look amazing.
敲门 混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker, knock!
我可能正光着屁♥股♥
I coulda had my pussy out.
道恩 我是同性恋
Dawn, I'm gay.
那你真没必要看了
Well, then you really don't need to see it.
天啊 你有什么毛病
Jeez! What's up with you?
这床单是怎么回事
And what's with the sheet?
如果你要办个正统婚礼
You know, if you're gonna make it an orthodox wedding,
最好放弃培根龙虾卷站
you might wanna lose the bacon lobster roll station.
不 婚礼前新郎
No, it's bad luck for the groom
看到新娘不吉利
to see the bride before the wedding.
你是指假结婚吗
Oh, you mean the sting sham wedding?
为了让这个计谋成功 我们需要
To pull this shit off, we're gonna need
所有能得到的好运
all the fucking luck we can get.
你们还好吗 混♥蛋♥们
What's up, motherfuckers?
我们有个完美的计划
We got the perfect plan.
-等等 不 不行 别偷看 -好吧
- Wait, no, no! No peeking. - All right.
好吧
Oh, okay.
好吧 准备好
All right, well, buckle up,
因为"任意正式礼服"
because "black tie optional"
要变成"必须着深色下装"
is about to become "brown pants guaranteed."
"穿着引人注目"
"Dress to impress?"
更像是"穿着乱七八糟"
More like, "Dress to mess yourself."
很久前我们就该一起工作了
We should have been working together for a long time.
我知道 伙计
I know, man.
我可能失去了未婚妻
I mean, I might have lost a fiancée,
但我觉得我收获了一位终生的同伙
but I feel like I've gained a lifelong accomplice.
我觉得今晚唯一
And I feel like the only people
会拉裤子的人
who are gonna be shitting themselves tonight
就是你俩贱♥人♥
are you two hos.
你们到底嗑了多少药
How much fucking coke did you do?
-没那么多 -我甚至都不喜欢
- Not that much. - I didn't even really like it.
-我是说 -没有
- I mean... - No.
-你想嗑吗 行 -你想现在来点吗
- You wanna do it? Sure. - Do you wanna do some now?
如果新娘想这样做 全听你的
I mean, if the bride wants to do it, it's your day.
你后面有吗
Do you have any back there?
好吧 既然我又成为
All right, so since I'm back
共和党没人在乎
to being a Republican Party pariah
没人相信的被抛弃者
that nobody cares about/believes,
拿到莱尼的供词
getting Lenny's confession
将全靠我们自己
is gonna be completely up to us.
这意味着没有支援 没有联调局
That means no backup, no FBI.
这是场没有警♥察♥的行动
It's a sting without the police.
更像是没有斯汀的警♥察♥乐队
And much like The Police without Sting,
会很烂 但我们能做到
it's gonna fuckin' suck, but we can do it.
是的 我们能做到
Yes, we can do it.
我们整天都在
We have been grinding
琢磨这事 好吗
on this motherfucking thing all day, right?
我们想到了一个完美的计划
And we have come up with a perfect plan.
-是的 -告诉我们那该死的计划
- Yeah. - Tells us the fucking plan!
-天啊 -好吧
- Jesus! - Okay.
硫喷妥钠
Sodium pentothal.
那不是食盐吗
Isn't that salt?
不 食盐是氯化钠
No, that's sodium chloride.
不 是那种
No, that's the stuff
让你的牙齿更强健的东西吗
that makes your teeth hard?
那是氟化钠 道恩 该死的
That's sodium fluoride, Dawn. Fuck!
你想制♥造♥化肥炸♥弹♥
Oh, you're gonna make a fertilizer bomb
炸死他们吗
and blow 'em up?
那是硝酸钠 你个白♥痴♥
That's sodium nitrate, you fucking idiot.
怎么 你是在家上学的吗
What, are you fucking homeschooled?
-看看元素周期表 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Look at a periodic table. - Fuck you!
-这是化学测验吗 -你才蠢 你才蠢
- It's like a chemistry exam? - You're dumb! You're dumb!
是吐真剂 天啊
It's truth serum. Jesus Christ!
硫喷妥钠是吐真剂
Sodium pentothal is truth serum.
就像在第五季第十四集里
Just like in season 5, episode 14--
让我猜猜 是《霍根英雄》吗
Let me guess. Hogan's Heroes?
好吧 别闹了 道恩
Okay, don't ridicule, Dawn.
好吧 那个剧基本上就是
All right, that show was basically a master class
如何坑人的大♥师♥课
on how to fuck with people.
我们要做的就是
All we gotta do
把它放进莱尼的酒里
is get it into Lenny's drink.
然后我们用
And then we taunt him
我和布莱尔写的誓言来嘲讽他
with the vows that Blair and I wrote,
这是特别设计用来刺♥激♥莱尼
which are specifically designed to goad Lenny
在所有人面前坦白的
into confessing in front of everybody.
起立鼓掌吗
Uh, standing O?
三 二 开始
In three, two, now?
我能说实话吗
Can I be honest?
作为老蒙计划的长♥期♥粉丝
As a longtime Mo plan fan,
我一点都不看好
I'm underwhelmed.
这在很大程度上依赖电视的逻辑
I mean, this is relying a lot on TV logic
和吐真剂
and truth serum.
那有用吗
Does that even work?
去你的 基斯
Oh, fuck you, Keith.
你觉得那些罪犯
You think that criminals
会透露他们的整个计划吗
are just gonna reveal their whole plan?
是的 道恩招了 她的狱友也招了
Uh, yeah, Dawn did, and so did her cellmate.
这就是她坐牢的原因 也是她出狱的原因
That's why she went to prison and how she got out of prison
因为罪犯们喜欢揽功
because criminals like credit.
知道吗 管好你自己的事 布莱尔
You know what, mind your fucking business, Blair.
没人他妈的问你
No one fuckin' asked you.
我有个更好的计划
I've got a better plan.
基斯直面莱尼
Keith confronts Lenny.
-好的 -然后呢
- Okay. - Then what?
就这样
Well, that's it.
他是莱尼最想复仇的人
I mean, he's the one Lenny wants revenge on the most.
否则他为什么在最后一刻接受基斯的邀请
Why else would he accept Keith's invitation
来参加婚礼
to the wedding so last minute.
他原话确实是这么说的
I mean, he did say, and I quote,
"我愿成为你的同伴来复仇"
"I would love to be your plus one to get my revenge."
没错
Exactly.
所以基斯要做的就是
So all Keith has to do
单独和莱尼共处一室
is get in a room alone with Lenny,
他绝对会试着杀了他
and he's definitely gonna try to kill him.
-不行 这计划太糟了 -没错
- Nah, it's a terrible plan. - Yeah.
知道吗
Uh, you know what?
我现在有时间
Now that I've had a second
消化老蒙和布莱尔的计划
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表