剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
布莱尔 你给我带来了这么多痛苦
Blair, you've caused me so much pain.
你就不能在今天放我过我吗
I mean, couldn't you at least spare me today of all days?
-葬礼取消 -好吧
- Funeral's off! - Okay.
没人今天下葬
No one's getting buried today!
天生双关节髋关节
Well, that's sort of the blessing and the curse
是福也是祸
of being born with double-jointed hips.
这让我成为床上好手
It made me quite the advanced lover...
但最终还是让我栽了跟头
But eventually caught up to me.
不过别担心
No worries, though.
医生说最多六到八周我就能做活塞运动了
Doc said I'd be down to pound in six to eight weeks max.
但这说不通
It don't make sense, though.
你的医生是艳星吗
Is your doctor a porn star?
他们说了活塞运动
They said down to pound?
或这非常说得通
Or it makes perfect sense
因为这是所有人老了以后
because that's literally what happens to everybody
都会遇到的事
when they get old.
行了 别说我了
Please, enough about me.
诺米 妹子 我听说
Nomi, girl, did I hear
他们如今在酒吧里放你的歌♥了对吗
they are playing your song at the club now?
对 酒吧现在放她的歌♥了
Yes, they're playing her song at the club.
我知道
I know.
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe it.
知道吗 这让我感觉你就要
You know what? It feels to me like you are about to--
稳定的反义词是什么
what's the opposite of settle down?
-腾飞吗 -对 没错
- Take off? - Yes, that's it.
希望如此
I hope so.
我已经在脑海中计划好了巡回演出
In my head, I've already got the tour scheduled.
我想走出这里 看看世界
I wanna hit the road, see the world.
-世界很大 -不如举杯致敬吧
- The world is huge. - How about a toast?
-对 -对
- Yes. - Yes.
敬两位我生命中最重要的女人
To the two most important girls in my life.
我那年老体弱多病
My old, old, old, old, old, old,
鹤发童颜 坐轮椅也酷的老友道恩
dusty, dusty, rocking chair old friend, Dawn.
好吧
Okay.
她冒着生命危险来这里
Who risked her health to be here
刚从医院新鲜出炉
fresh out of a hospital bed.
知道吗 这是个很重要的祝酒
You know what? This is an important toast.
来吧 站起来让大家都能听见
Please, stand up so everyone can hear you.
我很确定大家都能听见 道恩
Pretty sure everybody can hear me, Dawn.
什么
What?
-真的假的 -你瞧
- Really? - See?
那我就站 好
Well, I'll stand up. Okay.
站起来不是大问题
It's no big deal to stand up.
谁担心站起来
Who's worried about standing up?
我要站起来了
So I'm standing up.
好了 我做到了 我站起来了
And there it is. I did it. I stood up.
或许你该过来站在
Maybe you should come and stand
你最爱的两个姑娘中间 对吧
between your two favorite girls, right?
那是个好地方
That's a good spot.
好 就在那 我来了
Okay, right there. Here I come.
-我把酒放这里 -好
- I will put this here. - Yes.
然后我马上过来
And I'll come right over there.
-好 -来吧
- Sure. - Yeah, come on.
我要 我要带着风度过来
I'm gonna--I'm gonna come with some style.
左摇右摆
A little flair.
好样的
All right.
再有一步 我就到了
And just one more space, and then I'm here.
简单 好的
Easy. Okay.
我说到哪了
Where was I?
诺米 敬你
Nomi, to you,
我此生的挚爱
the love of my life.
作为一个孤儿
You know, as an orphan,
我从来不知道家的意义
I never really knew what home meant.
直到我遇见了你
Then I met you.
还有这种事
That's a thing?
没错 出去走走 确实有趣
And yeah, the road? Sure, it's fun,
但家才是心的归属
but home is where the heart is,
因此最伟大的旅程
and that's why the greatest tour
是新的旅行
is the tour of the heart...
在家 即你心所在的地方
At home where your heart is.
好了
Okay.
爱你 宝贝
Love you, babe.
-我也爱你 老蒙 -对 敬诺米
- Love you too, Mo. - Yeah, to Nomi.
-好了 我们... -吃饭吧 天呐
- Now, let's-- - Eat. Oh, my God.
我们真是处在生命的同一个阶段
We're so in the same stage of life,
我们都能说完对方的话了
we're finishing each other's sentences.
我本来想说跳舞的
I was gonna say dance.
好主意 你们最好去舞池
Great idea. You all better get out there.
就该这样
That's what you do.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, boo.
你不来吗
Aren't you coming?
我们已经跳上了 我很乐意 但你知道
We're dancing-- well, I would, but you know,
道恩的屁♥股♥碎了
Dawn and her bitch-ass hips.
-我不想离开她 -不不 我没事
- I don't wanna leave her. - No, no, no, no, no, I'm good.
真的 你们去跳舞吧
Actually, go, go, go dance.
对 这是当有人其实不好时说的话
Yeah, that's what somebody says when they're not good
他们其实想让你留下来
and they want you to stay, stay, stay.
拜托 看看她
I mean, come on, look at her.
她一个光棍来订婚派对 还坐着轮椅
She's single at an engagement party in a wheelchair.
那不如我们带她一起去吧
Well, why don't we just take her with us then?
好吧好吧 我来推 我来推
Okay, okay, I'll do it. I'll do it. I'll do it.
她真的很重
I mean, she's just really heavy,
我不想让你因此拉伤了肌肉
and I don't want you to pull a muscle doing anything.
好 我们就在那里
Okay. Yeah, so we'll be out here.
我马上过去
And I will be there.
我发誓 我要后空翻从这轮椅上跳出去
I swear to God, I am gonna backflip out of this chair
美国词曲作家
去舞池操约翰尼·基尔
and go fuck Johnny Gill right there on the dance floor.
-谁在乎 -说这句话的人
- Who cares? - People who say that.
我能跟你谈谈吗 拜托
Can I have a moment? Please?
纽威尔·斯沃福德牧师
你做得还不够多吗
Haven't you done enough?
我要走了 我只想道歉
I'm leaving. I just wanted to apologize.
真的
For real.
我知道你恨我
I know you hate me,
我也知道你为所有事责怪我
and I know you blame me for everything.
但我爱罗杰
But I loved Roger.
我知道这听着心里不舒服 但这是真的
I know that's hard to hear, but it's true.
我绝不会让他处于这样的危险
And I never would have put him in danger like that.
我没有泄露我们的录像
I didn't release our tape.
我只想...让你知道
I just wanted... you to know that--
我知道
I know.
是他干的
He did.
得了 布莱尔
Come on, Blair.
要说有谁知道我父亲的邪恶 那一定是我
I mean, if anybody knew how evil my father was, it's me.
我也知道你没杀罗杰
And I know you didn't kill Roger.
我只是失去了一切
I just lost everything,
我需要一个替罪羊
and I thought I needed a scapegoat.
但结果发现
But it turns out
让情感支持羊住在我家火灾逃生通道
keeping an emotional support goat on my fire escape
并不是个好主意
was really not a good idea.
听着很混乱
It sounds messy.
然后我决定怪你
Then I decided to blame you.
因为面对真正的始作俑者太痛苦 难以接受
'Cause facing the real person was too painful to accept.
无论如何 我爸也是个烂人
For what it's worth, my dad sucked too.
是吗
He did?
对
Yeah.
我很抱歉自己来了
I'm sorry for coming.
也请节哀顺便 好多哀
And I'm sorry for your loss...es.
等等
Wait.
我想让你说悼词
I want you to give the eulogy.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表