剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
你想跟我♥干♥吗
You want to fuck with me?
我当然愿意跟你干
I would love to fuck with you.
《黑色星期一》前情提要
Previously on "Black Monday"...
谁想来乳♥交♥基斯
Who wants to come titty fuck Keith?
你觉得他正试着
You think he's trying...
乔治纳好戏
the Georgina play?
蒂芙·乔治纳的男朋友
一旦他和那个乔治纳小妞结婚
So once he marries that Georgina chick
我们把股份弄到手 就会发横财
and we get those shares, we also get cracker rich.
把詹玛集团里我应得的股份给我
Give me the piece of the Jammer Group that I deserve.
你想从老蒙这里得到什么
You want something from Mo?
你就得自己来拿
You're gonna have to fucking take it.
你到底愿不愿意结婚
Do you even want to get married?
我现在好困惑
I'm really confused right now.
就好像我被强迫变成了这样
Like I've been pressed into this shape.
我一直在玩弄你 孩子
I've been playing you, kid.
去你的 我要把一切都告诉蒂芙
Fuck you. I'm gonna tell Tiff everything.
我想加入
I want in.
我的老公喜欢被攻
My hubby likes chubby.
你被炒了
You're fired.
是我们打算对你说的话
Is what we're about to tell you.
-对吧 道恩 -抱歉 小蒙蒙
- Right, Dawn? - Sorry, Momo.
股市现在快跌成屎了
The market's taking a huge shit right now.
-你做空了市场 -这是道恩的主意
- You shorted the market. - Well, that was Dawn's idea.
基斯 只有你从没坑过我
Keith, you're the only one that never fucked me over.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
都是詹玛集团下套坑我们
This was all a Jammer Group plot to screw us.
你和我想的一样吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
我俩谁应该去老蒙的车上拉泡热腾腾的屎
One of us should take a steamy shit in Mo's car?
现在看看谁在胡闹
Now who's fucking around?
我来这是为了从乔治纳好戏分一杯羹
I'm here for my piece of the Georgina play.
来庆祝吧 合伙人
Let's celebrate, partner.
道恩 你怎么能这么干
Dawn, how could you do this?
如果我是个男人 他们会把这叫做生意
If I were a man, they'd just call it business.
对不起 老蒙 但是我掌舵的时候了
I'm sorry, Mo, but it's my time.
别做白日梦了 老板们要见你
Hey, quit daydreaming. The bosses want to see you.
我其实是白日梦遗
Actually, I was day wet dreaming.
我很忙 能不能就当作
I'm busy, so can we just pretend
我像个小女孩一样傻乎乎地笑了笑
that I did a series of nonthreatening, girlish giggles?
老蒙 小蒙蒙
Mo. Momo.
怎么了 伙计
What it is, my man?
我能如何为二位老板效劳
What can I do for you bosses?
买♥♥两万的六月咖啡厅
Buy 20,000 June Coffee Calls.
我们会像约翰·西尔弗的高档海鲜餐厅
We're going long like John Silver's premium seafood eatery.
《金银岛》中的炊事员及海盗
恕我直言
All due respect,
我觉得现在那么做不太明智
I'm not sure that's the smart play right now.
恕犹直言 我有一房♥间的人
All Jew respect, I got a room full of them
跟你持相反意见
that would fundamentally disagree with you.
我只是说 很多人都去过越南
I'm just saying that a lot of these dudes were in 'Nam.
他们说在林同省各地
They're saying there's a lot of coffee farms
突然就出现了很多咖啡田 所以
that are popping up all over the Lam Dongs, so...
那解释了钻机股价的小幅上升
That explains the uptick in the bores.
法国人总在亚洲商品上的反应上
I mean, the French are always a step ahead
领先一步
in Asian commodities.
-我们应该做空 -我们应该做空
- We should go short. - We should go short.
咖啡的事我倒是很信任道恩
I do trust Dawn with coffee.
-对 -没人比她的咖啡[罩杯]更美味
- Yeah. - Nobody makes a better cup.
她的外号♥就叫性感咖啡
Her nickname is Hot Coffee.
妙啊 性感咖啡就是她
Nailed it. Hot Coffee, that's who she is.
这样吧 现在就去给我来杯性感咖啡 好吗
No, in fact, go make me a hot coffee, okay?
加两份代糖 不要再说任何商业建议
With two Sweet'N Lows and zero trading advice ever.
雷曼先生 但她是对的
Mr. Leighman, she's right, though.
-我是说 -该死的 老蒙
- I mean... - Fuck, Mo.
你是兄弟 但你不是雷曼兄弟之一 好吗
You're a brother, but you're not a Leighman brother, okay?
所以赶快去下单 否则我炒了你
So just place the order, or I will hire somebody who will.
好的 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
道恩 你还好吗
Hey, Dawn. You okay?
没事 谢谢
Yeah, no. Thank you.
别理他们 好吗
Oh. Fuck them, right?
那又不是我们的钱
It's not our money.
我问你一件事 你觉得他们是
Hey, let me ask you something. You think they're...
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
那个不爱说话的
You know, the quiet one?
我帮他系领结时 他在吸自己大拇指
He makes me tie his bowtie while he sucks his thumb.
-他干什么玩意儿 -我知道
- While he what? - I know.
他对黑人保姆有种奇怪的迷恋
He's got some weird mammy fetish.
我有工商管理硕士学位
I have an MBA.
这个词的意思不是"很翘的大黑屁♥股♥"
Which does not stand for "Majestic black ass,"
尽管那个话多的就是这个意思
despite what the loud one says.
我不知道 让我看看
I don't know. Let me see.
真不赖
It's not bad.
我告诉你一件事
Hey, well, let me tell you something.
我要走了
I'm out of here.
-我要开自己的公♥司♥ -真的吗
- I'm gonna start my own shop. - Really?
我找到位投资人 他会给我投资
Got a backer. He's gonna stake me.
现在 如果我有办法能拿到
Now, if there was just some way I could get my hands
雷曼兄弟的客户名片盒
on that Leighman Brothers' Rolodex.
你是说如果你能让我去拿他们的客户名片盒
You mean if you could get my hands on their Rolodex?
你的手确实更漂亮
Well, you do have prettier hands.
脚也是
And feet.
拜托 你觉得怎么样 小道
Come on. What do you say, D?
你好啊 性感咖啡
Hey, hey. Hot coffee.
想来些奶油吗[来一发]Want some cream?
黑色星期一
第二季 第一集
这是为了我在贫民区的兄弟们
This is for my homies in the mother ghetto.
毛里斯·"老蒙"·蒙罗
毛里斯·"老蒙"·蒙罗 又名"罗兰·麦迪逊"
Maurice "Mo" Monroe, AKA "Roland Madison,"
也称"黑色星期一黑人杀手"
AKA "The Black, Black Monday Murderer",
又叫"市区高楼抛人者"
AKA the "Downtown Defenestrator",
他被通缉不仅是因为发动了
is wanted not only for
被称作"黑色星期一"的全球金融恐怖袭击
the global financial terrorist attack known as "Black Monday"
还因为一起令人震惊的双重谋杀案
but for a shocking double homicide.
罗德·詹明斯基
Rod Jaminski...
坠楼身亡
Plummeted to his death,
讽刺的是 正落在蒙罗的加长兰博基尼车上
ironically landing on Monroe's own stretch Lamborghini,
并砸死了雷曼兄弟之一
and killing one of the Leighman Brothers in the process.
我不知道发生了什么事
I don't know what happened.
雇员
詹玛集团
老蒙疯了
Mo just went crazy.
是因为他羞于
Was it the embarrassment
自己的门生布莱尔·法夫比他聪明
that his protégé, Blair Pfaff, had outsmarted him,
《标准报》
华尔街
预言家在黑色星期一事件上获利
并借此从他身上大赚一笔所致吗
making a fortune off him in the process?
面对现实吧 新警长布莱尔来了
Face it here's a new Blairiff in town.
或是因为他最好的朋友背叛了他
Or maybe it was the betrayal of his best friend,
基斯·尚克
Keith Shankar.
又或是 他和公♥司♥小甜心道恩·达西
Or maybe it was a broken heart after his fling
一夜风流之后彻底伤了心
with office tart Dawn Darcy.
我只是一个送丹麦酥饼的无辜秘书
I'm just an innocent secretary delivering Danish.
不管是什么原因 十月里一个凉爽的午后
Whatever it was on that chilly October afternoon
老蒙·蒙罗失控了
Mo Monroe just snapped.
快来人救救我
Somebody save me.
多亏了那个叫布莱尔的人
Thank God for that Blair guy.
他真是一位英雄
He's a real hero.
詹玛集团职员
他还试图去救詹玛 但已经太迟了
He tried to save Jammer too, but it was too late.
他已经摔成了康塔什肉泥
He was Countach meat.
更准确地说 是兰博基尼康塔什肉泥
Lamborghini Countach meat indeed.
纽约邮报
崩♥盘♥[相撞]
老蒙·蒙罗的可能长相
我们需要大家的帮助 来找到这个暴徒
We need your help to find this thug.
但切记 此人十分危险
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表