剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
在首次公开募股的文件上签字
and give us our final sign-off on the IPO.
一切必须安排妥当
So everything has to be perfect,
也就是说你不必回家
which means you do not have to go home,
但也不能待在这
but you can't stay here.
所以 我还是回不了家
So, I do have to not go home?
你出去呼吸点新鲜空气 好吧
Why don't you go get a little breath of fresh, okay?
你在这里闷闷不乐几周了
You have been moping around this house for weeks.
基斯不来帮你吗
Don't you need Keith for this?
你又不知道法夫时尚的
I mean, you don't exactly know how Pfaffashions runs
财务或者其他部门是怎么运作的
from a financial standpoint... or any standpoint.
这是我的长处之一
That's part of my charm.
但这人不关心财务
But this guy doesn't care about the 'nancials.
他就是个酒鬼 还到处乱搞
He's a booze hound and a whore hound.
我只需提供一个安全的场所
All I have to do is provide a venue safe from his wife
让他爽翻天 而不被他妻子发现
where he can get sky high and blown dry,
然后首次公开募股就搞定了
and then the IPO is good to go.
所以 你是打算旁观
So wait, you're just gonna watch him while he...
当然不是 布莱尔 那太恶心了
Blair, no. That's disgusting.
我要去吉安卡洛家
I'm gonna go to Giancarlo's
让他伺候伺候我
and watch while he does that to me.
-真好 -我只需让道格进来
- Lucky. - I'm just gonna let Doug in
然后闪人
and then scamper off.
这就是那种情况
This is one of those classic rubber stamp situations
事情已成定局 不可能出岔子
where nothing could possibly go wrong no matter what.
操 说什么来什么
Fuck. Speak of the devil.
吉安卡洛到楼下了 道格还没来
Giancarlo's downstairs, and Doug's not here yet.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
我可以放他进来 让我来吧
I can let him in. I can let him in.
拜托了
Yes, please!
蒂芙 这是我改过自新的绝佳机会
Tiff, this is the perfect chance to turn myself around.
如果我能帮朋友用一场嗑药做♥爱♥派对
Please, it would make me feel so much better if I could
贿赂纳斯达克的头儿之一
help a friend bribe one of the heads of the NASDAQ
我会感觉好多了
with a drug-fueled fuck fest.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
行 你放道格进来
Fine. You can let Doug in,
但演"直"一点
but don't forget to act straight
然后你就可以滚了
and then get the fuck out immediately.
爱你 拜
Love you. Bye.
我要带点东西路上吃
God, I gotta bring something for the road.
你直接干吞了吗
Ooh, did you just just dry swallow all those?
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, fine.
非常好
Never better.
-怎么了 -那你为什么
- Why? - Is that why you're playing,
同时播放五张唱片
like...five records at the same time?
就一张
It's one record.
前卫爵士乐
Avant-garde free jazz,
-你知道的 如果... -我们谈谈 老蒙
- which you would know, if-- - Talk to me, Mo.
我感觉我们之间不太好 自从
I feel like shit hasn't been right with us since--
从你决定在公众面前隐藏
Since you decided that you didn't want the public
我们的关系开始
to know about our relationship?
对
Yeah.
我没事
I'm fine.
你说你不在意麦当劳巨无霸
Hey, you said you were okay with the McDLT thing
和道恩接手我的事业
and Dawn taking over my career.
她做得很好 是吧
And she's doing a great job, right?
这都多亏了你 宝贝
That's all because of you, baby.
对
Yeah.
只是 我想你了
It's just...I miss you.
我也是
Me too.
你确定不和我们一起去格莱美
Are you sure you don't want to come to the Grammys with us?
走吧
Come on!
会是个很有趣的周末
It'll be a fun weekend.
你非常需要度度假
And, I mean, you could use a vacation,
因为你朋友爆♥炸♥了
since your friend exploded.
-他确实爆♥炸♥了 -是啊
- He did explode. - Yeah.
顺应大潮流真的会害死你吗
And would it kill you to play the game a little?
昆西·琼斯成名
Quincy Jones didn't become Quincy Jones
可不是...靠家里蹲
by just...sittin' at home.
没错 他之所以成功
No, he became Quincy Jones
是因为拒绝了玛丽莲·梦露
by doing things like rejecting Marilyn Monroe
因为她的"奶♥子♥像梨子"
because she had, quote, "tits like pears."
该死 那家伙真的酷爆了
God damn it, that's a cool motherfucker!
但你不是
But aren't you, you know,
不想被其他人看到我们在一起吗
kind of ashamed to be seen with me or whatever?
去他的
Oh, fuck all that.
如果不能和你分享 我还不如不要
Look, if I can't share it with you, I don't want it.
看看
Ta-da?
-魔术 -没错
- Magic. - Yeah.
-开始吧 -我的天哪
- There ya go. - Oh my God. Just, uh...
-太吵了 -你就听着
- It's just so much going on. - Just...shh.
兄弟 "你嗑药了吗 丹尼"
Yo yo, bro bro. "Do you take drugs, Danny?"
"每天都嗑" 出自《疯狂高尔夫》 对吧
"Every day." Caddyshack, am I right?
-等等 -我们为切维·蔡斯准备了
- Wait-- - Ha ha--we have got a spread
爽翻天的大餐
that would make Chevy Chase jizz.
-停下 -专家在路上
- No-- - Pros are on their way.
证券交易委员会的文件在桌上
SEC papers are on the table.
你想在开搞之前
Do you want to just bang those out
先签了这些文件还是
before you start banging out those hos, or...
把这些东西弄出去 你疯了吗
Get this shit outta here. Are you insane?
我已经金盆洗手了 之前我和姐夫
I quit all this after I ended up tip-to-tip
在一个蒙面性♥爱♥节上偶遇
with my brother-in-law at a masked sex fiesta
结果他认出了我标志性的斑点老二
and he recognized my signature Dalmatian dick
然后告诉了我的妻子
and told my wife!
-有斑点吗[被看到了] -对 被看到了
- So, it's spotted? - Yeah, it's spotted.
逛遍了全城 被人吸了个爽
Spotted all over town getting sucked.
不 我是问你的屌♥真的有斑点吗
No, but is it actually spotted?
还是你刚才说斑点老二
Or did you just say Dalmatian dick
只是想表达"经常被人吸"
to get to "it gets sucked all the time."
都有
Both.
如果她看见 她会离开我
If she sees that, she will leave me,
你也可以向首次公开募股说拜拜了
and you can kiss your IPO goodbye.
我猜现在我该说 幸好她没来
I guess this is when I say thank God she's not here.
我来了
I'm here.
楼梯没难住你吧
How were the stairs?
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you
你听进去了科恩医生
for taking seriously Dr. Cohen's orders
叫你多锻炼的医嘱
to exercise more.
我今天可没穿高跟鞋
Not in these heels.
布莱克默太太 真惊喜
Mrs. Blackmore, what a delightful surprise.
我听说了很多关于你的好事
I've heard so much great stuff about you.
法夫议员
Congressman Pfaff.
我也想这么夸你
I wish I could say the same about you.
先生 你可以把
Sir, would you mind
你妻子的外套
taking your wife's coat
放在衣柜里
and just tucking it into the coat closet
-就在左边 -好的
- just right there to the left? - Okay.
去吧
There ya go.
晚餐好了吗
And what's for dinner?
-我要饿死了 -正好
- I'm starving. - Oh, good!
晚饭马上...就好
Because we've got food... comin'.
既然你来了
While you're in there,
可以顺便检查一下照明
you should check out that track lighting.
我装了个调光器
And I-I put in a dimmer!
迈克 我该怎么感谢你
Mike, I can't thank you enough
谢谢你给了我第二次机会
for giving me this... second chance.
-作为朋友 -我 作为朋友
- As friends. - I-as friends.
我知道 我真的玩得很开心
I know. I'm just having so much fun,
我想让你看到我已经完全接纳自己
and I want you to see me just be okay with being me.
不再需要逃避任何人了
I don't need to hide anymore from anyone.
说得好像会有人认出你一样
Well, not that anyone could ever recognize you
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表