剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
这副打扮
with that beat on.
我还想告诉你
And I just want you to know
我再也不会欺骗你了
I will never lie to you again.
谢谢 这话从你嘴里说出来 意义重大
Thank you. That really means a lot, coming from you--
不好意思 真不好意思
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
-大概是我家孩子 -没事
- It's probably just my kids, uh... - Yeah.
喂 孩子们 我跟迈克在一起 我朋友
Hey, guys, uh, I'm with Mike, my friend.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
甩了那废物 立刻给我死过来
Ditch the dud and get your ass over here right now.
那 我 我们晚点再聊
Okay, well, uh, I'll-I'll talk to you later.
-那好 -布莱克默带了他老婆来
- Okay-- - Blackmore brought his wife,
她才是真正负责公开募股的人
who actually controls the IPO,
她今晚就要看到财报
and she wants to see a full financial report.
蒂芙又不接电♥话♥
And Tiff's not answering.
倒不是她能控制的
Not that she could help with that either.
我们这里没东西吃
And we don't have food.
倒也不是她能控制的
Not that she could help with that either, either.
次 奥
Oh, fu--udge--
到处都是 老天
fudge everywhere. Oh my God, uh...
知道吗
well, you know what,
爸爸也帮不了你 贝琪
Daddy can't help you with this mess, uh, Becky.
你只能自己搞定了 好吗
You gotta clean it up yourself, okay?
好吧 好吧
Oh, okay. Okay.
那我就打电♥话♥给拉瑞 让他过来吧
Well, I'll just call Larry and have him come over.
不不不
No. No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我就跟他讲你忙着跟你的小白脸卿卿我我
Yeah, I'll tell him that you're too busy with your himbo
没空管他的上市项目 他肯定不会介意
to, uh, to save his IPO. I'm sure he won't care.
别 好吧 听着 爸爸会想办法的
No. Okay, look, Daddy will figure something out.
正如我所想 买♥♥点吃的来
Yeah, that's what I thought. And bring food,
我们这里能吃的只有毒品了
because all we have to eat are drugs.
谢了 爸爸
Thanks, Daddy.
妈的
Shit.
真是不好意思 孩子们需要我
I'm so sorry. Uh, my kids need me.
我得去帮忙 他们把家里弄的一塌糊涂
I have to help them. They made a big mess.
这样吧 不如我赶过去一趟
And, um, you know what, why don't I run over there,
-看一眼他们 -当然 我可以陪你过去
- check in on them. - Sure, I can come with.
-不了 我是说 好啊 -好
- No. I mean yes. - Yeah.
我也想你陪我去 但我们正在
Yes, I would love that, but we're in the middle
去不是约会的约会的路上
of a-of a-of a non-date night night night.
我不知道 麻烦你靠边停一下好吗
I don't know. Look, um, can you pull over, please?
我就在这里下车 然后
I'll just jump out right here, and...
-你开玩 这是罗斯福路 -去夜店等我
- You kiddi--we're on the FDR! - You meet me at the club.
你先去排队 好吗 等我到那里
You get in that line, okay, and then when I get there,
就正好可以进去 完美
it'll be time to go in. It'll be perfect.
-基斯 我 -我很快就好
- Keith, I-- - I won't be gone long.
-好 -谢谢 这里就可以
- Okay. - Thank you. Yes, this is great.
-那好 -好吧
- Okay, uh... - All right.
-祝你好运 -谢了
- Good luck. - All right, thanks.
-再见 -一会儿见
- Bye. - See you soon.
好莱坞
国会唱片公♥司♥
瞧瞧 道恩·达西
Well, well, well. Dawn Darcy.
是我
It's me.
阿尼·马科维茨 我们在电♥话♥上聊过
Arnie Markowitz? We spoke on the phone?
等等 你就是阿尼·马科维茨
Wait a minute, you're Arnie Markowitz?
别瞎扯了
Get the fuck outta here!
是啊 别瞎扯了
Yeah, get the fuck outta here!
我们想好好走红毯
We're trying to work the rug, bro.
我也想啊 我最讨厌这些了
I would if I could. I hate these things.
是啊
Yeah.
但我得给旗下的15个艺人来撑腰
But I have to support the 15 artists
他们一共被提名了34项格莱美奖
I have up for 34 Grammys.
早知道就不放你鸽子了
I wouldn't have blown you off
没想到你那么
if I had known that you were so, um,
又高 又帅
well, tall... and handsome,
身材还那么好
and, you know, chiseled.
听这名字还以为你是犹太裔
And not as Jewy as your name implies.
我想说的是
I guess, well, what I'm trying to say
你真的非常
is just you are very, uh...
健美
fit.
-谢谢 -不用
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我很期待跟你接着聊聊
Well, I'm eager to continue our conversation
你来我这里自立门户的事
about you starting your own independent label with me.
等一下 什么 什么 等等
Wait a minute. What-what, hold on, w--
-聊什么 -别别别
- A conversation about what? - No, no, no.
-不 你先等一下 -老蒙 我可以解释
- No, hold it. - Mo, I can explain.
你 你是在
Are you-are you actually
试图在我眼皮子底下挖走她吗
trying to poach her right from under my very nose?
就当着我的面
Right in front of my very eyes?
-正是 -你♥妈♥的♥
- I sure am. - Motherfucker,
我会从正面爬到你头顶上
I will climb up the front of your tall ass
然后把你揍扁
and beat you down the other side.
我绝不可能放道恩解约
There's no fucking way I'm letting Dawn out of her contract.
她是我的人 懂吗
I own her ass, okay?
所以别打那主意了
So get that shit outta your head.
知道吗 阿尼 我很乐意
You know what, Arnie, I think I would love
聊聊任何可能的鸡会
to discuss any opportunities that could arouse.
道恩
Dawn,
联♥系♥上下文 你应该是想说"机会"
I think in context what you were trying to say is "arise."
他妈把嘴闭上 亚西尔
Shut the fuck up, Yassir!
你们好
Hi!
谁想来点开胃菜啊
Who wants appetizers?
我来点一下人头
I'm taking a head count,
马上就可以上菜了
because they're almost ready.
我 我需要用一下你的洗手间
I, uh, I need to use your bathroom.
可以 就在走廊右手边
Okay. It's, uh, down the hall on the right.
动作快点
Just hurry up.
你确定自己不是在紧急准备食物吗
Are you sure you're not scrambling for food
因为你本来计划给我老公嗑药
because you had just planned on drugging up my husband
因为你听说他是个派对狂
'cause ya heard he's a party animal?
没有 那不是药片
No. That's not a pill.
是薄荷糖
That is a mint.
没错
Yep.
那我就不客气了
Well, don't mind if I do.
因为 一个国会议员
'Cause, you know, a U.S. Congressman
用毒品贿赂纳斯达克协会主席
bribing a head of the NASDAQ with drugs
为了他老婆的公开募股 这可是个大丑闻
for his wife's IPO is quite the scandal.
是啊 那会 还是给我吧
Yeah, it would--you know what, give it here.
我的口气 我很抱歉
My breath--I feel bad,
我口气太难闻了
'cause I have just full dragon breath.
是我的问题
So that's on me.
我 去看看烤箱
I, uh, am gonna go check the oven,
里面的东西应该快好了
'cause whatever's in there's almost ready.
好的
Okay.
布莱克默
Blackmore.
道格是个...坏孩子
Dougy's been a really... bad boy.
你在止咳糖浆的瓶子上吸白粉
You're doing coke off a cough syrup bottle.
感觉有点多此一举
Kind of a hat on a hat.
不错啊
All right.
我确实想来一点
I don't mind if I do.
我觉得我们不该抛下他们
I think we shouldn't have left them.
我该去找他们了
I should just go find them.
好吧 不行
Okay, no. No.
别这样 我说了
Come on. I told you.
老蒙大概找了个老家伙一起玩爵士
Mo probably just found some old guy to jazz all over.
好吗 就...
All right? Just, uh...
放轻松 和阿尼一起玩
chill, and, uh, let's get back to Arnie here.
你刚才说什么来着
So what were you saying?
说我集才华与美貌于一身吗
Something about how talented and gorgeous I am?
没错
Exactly.
你有成为超级明星的潜质
You have the tools to be a superstar out here,
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表