剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
Fuck this. I'm outta here.
等等 布莱尔 这很重要
Wait, Blair, it's important
你要努力记起来你的感受
you try to remember how you felt.
我记得 相信我
Yeah, I remember. Trust me.
记得太清楚了
Too well.
迅速问一下 罗杰
Quick question, Roger.
我现在可以飞到这个世界的任何地方吗
I can fly anywhere in the world right now, right?
就像 穿越回过去或者去未来
Like, throughout all of history and into the future,
没人能看见我或者听见我
and no one can see or hear me?
但是我可以吃我想吃的 做我想做的
And I can eat whatever I want, and do whatever I want,
而且不造成任何后果吗
and there's no consequences whatsoever?
严格来说 是的 但是这并没有解决
Well, yes, technically, but that doesn't solve--
好吧 我想去巴黎的嬉皮士餐厅
Okay, so let's say I wanted to get some steak frites
在店里吃牛排加薯条
at L'Arpège in Paris and eat it in,
说不好 约翰仔·肯尼迪的淋浴
I don't know, John-John's shower.
我都可以做到 对吗
I could do that, right?
没错 但那与我们的目标无关
Sure, but that defeats the purpose of--
那我为什么还要待在
Then why in the fuck would I wanna stay here
充满恐怖的我爸爸家
in my dad's house of horrors?
我认为理想情况下 重要的是你要先学会
I think, ideally, the point is you learn a lesson before--
-再见 -好吧
- Bye-bye! - Okay.
他永远都是那个小贱♥人♥
He's always such a little bitch.
欢迎来到科科莫唱片公♥司♥
Welcome to KokoMo Co Records.
你觉得怎么样 道恩
So what do you think, Dawn?
好棒 只做爵士乐吗
Oh, wow. And it's only jazz?
没错 只有爵士乐
Yeah. Yeah. All jazz.
抱歉 但是对我来说 爵士乐永远听起来
Hmm, sorry, but to me, jazz always sounds
像有人往楼梯间里塞了一堆乐器
like someone just shoved a bunch of instruments down the stairs.
那是因为你的因为品味很烂
That's 'cause you have shitty taste in music.
对 挑男人也是
Yeah. And in men.
那个斯宾塞 对吧
Oh, fuckin' Spencer, right?
不 我告诉你
No, I'm telling you,
爵士会强势回归
jazz is gonna make a big comeback,
我就是那个找艺术家实现一切的人
and I am the guy to find the artists to do it.
那些艺术家最好性感又年轻
Well, the artists better be hot and young,
因为如果上不了MTV 那就是在搅屎
'cause if it's not on MTV, it's not doing shit,
听上去有点像我现在的生活
which sounds a little bit like my life right now.
看看我的办公室
Look at my office.
那道恩 你的计划是什么
Hey, so Dawn, what-- what is your plan?
不知道 我没想法
I don't know. I don't have a clue.
我这辈子一直在努力爬到这个位置
I mean, I spent my entire life busting my ass to get here,
而现在我是真的
and now, literally,
法律不允许我在交易了
it's illegal for me to ever trade again.
而且我是个重犯
And I'm a felon.
我还
And I'm--
是整个家庭的耻辱
A disgrace to my entire family.
三连胜
That's the trifecta.
对 所以我想就顺其自然吧
Yeah, so I guess I'm kind of playing it by ear.
但说真的 老蒙
But come on, Mo.
难道不想念着一切吗n
You don't miss it at all?
不
Nope.
我告诉你 我们被金融街踢出去
I'm telling you, us getting kicked off the street
是这辈子发生的最好的事 道恩
was the best thing that ever happened in our lives, Dawn.
-有点信心 -好吧
- Trust. - Yeah, well.
不过我们确实有过美好时光 对吧
We did have some good times, though.
我们有过很棒的时光 道恩 我们是超棒的合伙人
We had some great times. Dawn, we make great partners.
好吧
Uh, yeah, well.
只是我们不是合伙人
Except we weren't partners.
又提这事
That shit again?
听着 我希望自己能回到过去 好吗
Listen, I wish I could go back, okay?
我会让你做我的合伙人
I would make you my partner.
你说得对 我错了 很抱歉
You were right; I was wrong. I'm sorry.
知道吗 一直以来我就想听这些
You know, that's all I ever wanted to hear.
-你是认真的吗 -当然 我是认真的
- You really mean it? - Yeah, I mean it.
道恩 我愿意做任何事弥补你
Dawn, I would do anything to make it up to you.
我愿意回到过去 改变我能改变的事
I would go back and change a bunch of shit if I could
对工作 和对我们
with work and with us.
我试着同时做好这两件事
Trying to do both at the same time
-结果只是搞砸了 -我知道
- just fucked 'em both up. - I know.
我们需要选个道 对吧
We need to pick a lane, huh?
我们需要选个道
We need to pick a lane.
那如果你要
I mean, so if you were to,
选个道
you know, pick a lane,
你会选择哪条道
what lane would you pick?
我很高兴你问了 蒙蒙
I'm so glad you asked, Momo.
我也是
Me too.
-我需要一份工作 急需 -对
- I need a job, you know, bad... - Yeah.
如果我想继续留在外面的话
...if I'm gonna be able to stay out.
你需要工作 你就有工作
Well, you need a job, you got a job.
当然了 道恩 我告诉你了
Of course, Dawn, I told you,
我愿意做任何事 任何事 来弥补你
I'll-I'll do anything-- anything to make it right.
没问题
You got it.
老蒙 天呐 你最好了
Oh, Mo, God, you are the best.
-谢谢 -客气
- Oh, thank you. - Yeah.
好了 来吧 我们去雪松酒馆
All right, now, come on, let's go to Cedar Tavern
让你喝得脸煞白 屁♥股♥也煞白
and get you shit-faced and shit-butt.
让你喝得直接拉裤子
You're gonna shit on yourself!
你真的跟屎屁尿过不去了 对吧
Oh, you're really stuck on the shit thing, huh?
-当然 走吧 -迫不及待了
- Oh, yeah. Let's go. - Can't wait.
基斯 基斯 拜托
Keith, Keith, please.
看看你的内心
Look into your heart.
你和我至少享有一个共同遗嘱 对吧
You and I share at least one testament, don't we?
你
You.
你被炒了
You're fired.
你不能这么做 基斯
You can't do this, Keith.
谢天谢地你在这里
Thank G-G you're here.
我想我说得非常清楚
I think I made it abundantly clear
我可以做我想做的任何事
I can do whatever the fuck I want.
如果这意味着炒掉
And if that means firing
这工厂所有没用的猛♥男♥
every useless face jock in this joint--
我不是说他们 我是说我
I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about me.
我的公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥刚刚
My company credit card was just...
刚才
...was just...
蒂芙
Tiff.
被拒绝了
...was declined.
在维秘内衣 没错
At Victoria's Secret, yeah.
你知道这有多丢人吗
Do you know how embarrassing it is
要脱掉一条你刚说
to take a thong off that you just said
打算穿走的丁字裤
you were gonna wear out?
那是我这辈子最丢人的时刻
It was the worst moment of my life.
你的丈夫今天刚中枪
Well, your husband was just shot today.
我以为你要去探望他
And I thought you were gonna go visit him,
但你却去购物了
but you went shopping.
关键是 我们请你让公♥司♥上市
The point is, we brought you on to take our company public,
不是毁了我们的生活
not ruin our lives.
克里斯从一开始就在
I mean, Chris here has been with Pfaffashions
法夫时尚工作了
from the beginning.
对 你不能像扔垃圾一样扔了他
Yeah, you can't just throw him out like trash!
不然谁来扔垃圾呢
Then who's gonna throw out the trash?
其实蒂芙 我给你个选择吧
Actually, Tiff, let me give you a choice.
你更愿意留下克里斯
Would you rather keep Chris
还是留下你的公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥
or keep your company credit card?
快给我滚 克里斯 你听到老板的话了
Get the fuck outta here, Chris. You heard the boss.
对 刚才是测试 你失败了
Yeah, that was a test. You failed.
你哪个都得不到
You don't get either.
这不是你的ATM机
This is not your personal ATM machine.
他叫克里斯
His name is Chris.
我是说公♥司♥
I meant the company.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
屁♥股♥对嘴
Ass to mouth.
蒂芙
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表