剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
You heard it, okay? He's at Gray's Papaya.
我们完事了吗
Are we done here?
因为我不喜欢欺骗好朋友
'Cause I don't like lying to a good friend.
听着 老大 我不能骗你
Look, boss, I can't lie to you.
我病了
I'm sick.
对 我也病了 我也中招了
Yeah, I'm sick, too. Yeah, that bullshit got me.
如果你觉得这就是撒谎或友谊
Uh, if that's your idea of lying or friendship,
完蛋玩意
yoink a doink.
-来了 -稍等
- Coming. - One sec.
等等
Hold on.
你们这帮骗人的渣滓 你
You lying piece of shit. You--
该死的科技
Fucking technology!
毛里斯·蒙罗吗
Maurice Monroe?
先生们 有事吗 怎么回事
Gents, can I help-- What the fuck is going on?
-你跟我们走 -等等 你们是谁
- You're coming with us. - Wait, who are you?
黑色星期一
第三季 第六集
我在哪 把手放开
Where am I? Get your fucking hands off me.
行了
All right!
这简直太操蛋了
Well, this is gonna suck.
让我离开这里
Let me out of this fucking room!
试过了
Tried that.
我想跟我的律师谈话
Hey, I want to talk to my lawyers!
-也试过了 -我要上厕所
- Tried that, too. - I got to take a fucking whiz!
也试过了 然后我只能在角落里撒尿
We tried that, too, and then I just pissed in the corner,
但小心死老鼠
but watch out for the dead rats,
活的也要小心
also the live ones.
它们很生气我在它们死去的同胞身上撒尿
They were pissed that I pissed on their fallen comrades.
你是说真的没有其他办法
You telling me there's really no other fucking way
-离开这里了吗 -一条路进 一条路出
- out of this place? - One way in, one way out.
据我们所知 我们在一个
As far as we can tell, we're in one of those
传说中可怕秘密的
terrifying, off-the-books NYPD black sites
纽约警♥察♥小黑屋里
you only hear rumors about.
我猜那是因为 没人活着回来过
I'm guessing 'cause, uh, nobody ever comes back.
他们只说让我们在这里等 他们会过来
They just told us to wait here, and they'd come
-带我们一个个出去问话 -那没事
- and get us one by one. - No big deal, then.
我们就等他们来找我们吧
Let's just wait here until they come back and get us.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我是个正经的生意人 我交税
I'm a legitimate businessman! I pay taxes!
知道吗
You know what?
只有一群操蛋出天际的人 在这种
Only a group this fucked up could be in a situation
操蛋的环境里才会认为 "没事
this fucked up and be all like, "Oh, no big whoop,
就是平常的警♥察♥打盹杀人的房♥间
just your regular cop-napping kill room.
对了 别去
And, oh, by the way, don't relieve yourself
老鼠的墓地解手"
in the fucking rat cemetery."
犹太人的祈祷文
说到这个 该说受难者的珈底什祷文了
Speaking of which, cue the Mourner's Kaddish
或无论摩♥门♥教♥里是什么
or whatever the fucking Mormon equivalent is,
因为如果我不在16分钟内
because if I'm not at Shira's house
去希拉家接孩子
to pick up my kids in 16 minutes,
-我就死定了 -谁在乎
- I'm fucking dead. - Who cares?
不好意思 但难道更大的问题
I'm sorry, but isn't the bigger-ticket item
不是我们五人为什么在这吗
why the five of us are here?
这点我们认为你可以解释 老蒙
Something we thought maybe you could explain, Mo.
你觉得这一切都是因为我吗
Oh, so you think this whole thing is 'cause of me?
你是我们这群好友里的罪犯
You are the criminal of our group of friends.
你可真是歪曲历史的好手啊
That is some real revisionist bullshit,
鉴于你的光辉历史
historically speaking.
黑色星期一是你们两个跳梁小丑的戏码
Black Monday was on you two contortionist fucks.
又来了
Here we go.
还有你忘了给我的背后一刀吗
Did you forget that you stabbed me in the fucking back
同时你还坑了整个金融界
while butt fucking the entire financial world
并让那个疯老头从摩天高楼上扔出去自♥由♥落体
and throwing an elderly maniac off of a high-rise high dive?
那是你们俩 所以我们也许是因为这烂事在这
That was you two, so maybe we're here for that shit.
你忘了我已经为这事进过监狱了吗
And did you forget that I already went to jail for that shit,
-还是为了你 老蒙 -天呐 又提这茬
- for fucking you, Mo? - Oh, my God, this shit again?
我不得不给我的狱友口♥交♥
Okay, I had to eat out my cellmate.
而我去国会了
And I went to Congress.
我知道那不如监狱糟糕
I mean, I know it's not as bad as jail,
但远不如你们想象的光鲜
but it's not nearly as cool as you would think it was.
而且我得每晚出去吃饭
And I had to eat out every night.
你知道那有多增肥吗
Do you know how fattening that is?
我吃了多少黄油
The amount of butter I consumed?
闭嘴
Shut up!
关键是黑色星期一已经结案了
The point is they already closed the case on Black Monday.
但美国存储借贷银行的案子还没有
Well, the case is still open on Amerisavings,
还是你不记得那次我以为
or do you not remember that time I thought
我们会死在银行的事了
we were gonna die in the bank
-而且我们确实 -那次是
- and then we almost did - Is that
-差点死在了银行里 -当你把
- die in the fucking bank? - when you turned
小额银行变成了血腥银行吗
the retail bank into a blood bank?
"犹"如昨日 现在又发生了 懂吗
Well, deja Jew. It's happening again, okay?
-我们的人能感知到死亡 -你们的人
- My people can sense death... - Your people.
就像狗在风暴中一样 而且暴雨将至
...like a dog in a storm, and thunder is coming.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something--
你的闪米特族第六感 非常准
your Semitic sense, right on point,
因为如果有个"我们可能死在这"的房♥间
because if there was ever a we-could-die-in-this-room room...
我并不害怕 我不可能死在这里
I mean, I'm not sweating it. There is no way I die here.
我的房♥东会鸡骨伏都巫术
My landlady does chicken bone voodoo,
她说我死在宇宙飞船里
and she told me I actually die in a spaceship
虽然是死于肺癌 但依然...
from lung cancer, but still...
听着 无论我们是为什么而来
Look, guys, whatever shit we're in,
肯定大事不妙 因为他们不介意打一个...
it must be deep if they're not afraid to punch a...
-政客 -不
- Politician. - No.
我是想说白人
I was gonna say a white boy,
但真正的问题是 为什么是现在
but the real question is, why now?
刚才说的那些 都是过去了
All this shit, it's in the past.
还有布莱尔 他刚把我的犯罪记录清零了
And Blair, he just got my record expunged.
我清白了
I'm clean.
而我只制♥作♥专辑 所以我也清白
And I only make records, so I'm clean.
我们是雷曼兄弟 我们清白
We at the Leighman Brothers, we're clean.
对 毕竟莱尼已经出局了
Yeah, with the Lenny out of the picture.
这事与我无关
Hey, I had nothing to do with that.
你最好告诉你的裁缝
You might want to tell your tailor.
或你的发际线
Or your hairline.
真棒 我们快乐极了
Oh, that's great. We're having a good time.
不是 道恩说得对 为什么是现在
No, but Dawn is right. Why now?
也许我们被关在这只是因为那群警♥察♥
Maybe we're just here 'cause the cops
都极端种族歧视且恐同
are extremely racist and homophobic.
我们中的确有黑人有基佬 也难怪他们
We're quite a tasty sampler. You almost can't blame 'em.
黑人 黑人 基佬 基佬 还有我
Black, Black, gay, gay, me.
但我们当中最近有过麻烦的人
But the only one of us that's been in hot water lately
只有 只有你 布莱尔
is actually-- well, it's you, Blair.
-没错 不是要指责你 -说吧说吧说吧
- Yeah, not to point fingers... - Oh, point, point, point.
但是 布莱尔 只有你
...but, Blair, you are the only one
多次有人试图干掉你
who has had multiple attempts on his life,
所以 显然 你有什么见不得人的秘密
so, clearly, you're wrapped up in some shady shit,
所以你周围的人
which is why everyone around you
都或神秘或惨烈地死了 这让我想到
dies mysteriously or violently, which reminds me...
-没错 -好吧
- Yeah. - Fine.
说不定是你们当中有人要害我
Maybe this is about who's trying to kill me.
一定不是道恩 因为道恩和我
Well, it's not Dawn because Dawn and I
-重归于好了 -我可没说过
- are friends again. - Well...
基斯和我重新开始了
Keith and I are friends anew.
-亚西尔 亚西 亚西 -求你别念错了
- Yassir...Yass--Yass--Yass-- - Please...Please don't do this to me.
-亚西尔 再给我念一遍 -念"亚西尔"
- Yassir--one more time. - It's Yassir.
我们和解了
We are cool now.
那么就只剩下一个人
So that means there's only one person
能够不择手段地把我们关在这里
Machiavellian enough to pull this off
-还想要我的命 -老天
- who also wants me dead. - Oh, my God.
你又想把一切都怪在我头上是吗 布莱尔
You're trying to make this about me again, Blair?
这要是我的话 那贱♥人♥早死了
If it were me, fucker'd be dead.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表