剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
Tell you what, give it to me.
我去给大唱片公♥司♥的人
I'll pass it on to some guys at some big labels,
他们会知道怎么捧红你们
and they're gonna know what to do with it.
他们会照顾好你们
T-they'll really take care of you.
不 老哥 去他妈的
Nah, man. Fuck that.
我进入这行是为了跟酷盖一起做酷音乐
I got in the game to make dope music with dope people.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
宝贝
Baby.
我一整天都在找你
I've been lookin' for you all day.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
有人把我的票放在自己钱包了
Someone has my ticket in her purse.
你们跟阿尼谈得怎么样了
Hey. So, how'd it go with Arnie in there?
他承诺了我全世界 还有诺米 如果她愿意来
Well, he offered me the world. Nomi too, if she comes with.
-当然 -还说他可以
- Of course. - Even said he could
让我们摆脱科科莫唱片公♥司♥的合同
get us out of our Kokomo Co contracts.
真的吗 你怎么跟他说的
Really? Well, what did you tell him?
不 我打算跟他说不行
No. Well, I'm gonna tell him no.
就在你上了他之后
Right after you tap that,
因为那个猛♥男♥实在是...
'cause that muhfucker is...
-强壮如牛 -对
- Fine as fuck. - Yeah!
但等等 等等
But wait a minute, wait a minute.
你为什么要拒绝
Why you gonna tell him no?
因为你是我朋友
Well, 'cause you're my friend.
记得吗
Remember?
我确实是你朋友
I am your friend.
所以你要接受 带上诺米一起
Which is why you gotta take it. Take Nomi with you.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
对 听好了
Yes. Listen.
这世界上我最爱你们俩
I love you two more than anybody in the world.
谢了 老大 那道恩怎么办
Thanks, boss, but what about Dawn?
我说的就是道恩跟诺米
I was talking about Dawn and Nomi.
我也爱你 亚西尔
I love you too, Yassir.
太好了
Yes-ah!
我希望你们拥有最好的东西 好吗
I just want what's best for you, okay?
我知道我一直在拖你们后腿
And I know that I've just been holding you guys back,
但这是因为我害怕失去你们
but it's 'cause I'm scared of losing you.
那是我的错 你懂我意思吗
That's-that's-that's my shit, you know what I mean?
但那是我的原因
But that shit's not me.
然后今天我还记起了一些其他事
And there's some other shit I was reminded of today,
一些深刻的事
some deep shit.
太疯狂了 你懂我意思吗
Shit's crazy, you know what I mean?
-大概吧 但你说了很多粗口 -我说了好几次
- Sorta...but there's a lotta shits... - I said shit a buncha times.
我有点迷惑
And I got confused...
蓝精灵 能代表任何意思
Smurf, you know, it's like you use it for everything.
对 或许我该说的详细些
Yeah, maybe I should just be specific.
我的意思是 我想让你们拥有最好的东西
What I'm saying is...I want what's best for you guys.
所以 等我们回纽约后
That's why, when we get back to New York,
我要撕毁你们的合同
I'm gonna tear up your contracts.
-我不能让你这么做 老蒙 -再给我加薪
- I can't let you do that, Mo. - And give me a raise.
宝贝 我会没事的 我们会没事的
Babe, I'll be fine. We'll-we'll be fine.
这是最好的结局 相信我
It's for the best. Trust me.
好吧
Okay.
-我们去庆祝吧 -好
- Let's go celebrate. - Yes!
-对 我们去吧 -希德 你和兄弟们
- Yeah, let's do it. - Sheed, you and the boys
想来点好货 神魂颠倒吗
wanna get fucked up on some good shit?
好啊 走吧
Yeah. All right.
"希德"是哪根葱
The fuck is "Sheed"?
不知道 但我也愿意上他 很可爱
I dunno, but I'll fuck him too--he's cute.
还说我不是他朋友
Talking about I'm not his friend.
你是他朋友 他爱你
You are his friend. He loves you.
-我饱了 -我也是
- I am stuffed. - Me too!
不如我们签了合同直接走人吧
Why don't we just start signing and get outta here?
-那是好... -好 开始签吧
- That's a wonderful-- - Okay, let's start signing.
我只想说 非常感谢你信任
I just want to say thank you so much for believing
-法夫时尚 而且我... -搞什么
- in Pfaffashions, and I just-- - What the fuck?
什么
What?
妈的
Shit!
-我来了 -我能解释 这是...
- Hey, hey, hey! - I can explain. This is a--
救兵到了
The reinforcements have arrived!
毒头老嫖道格在哪 他有没有吸够操够
Where's old Doug Crackwhore? Did he get enough suck and fuck
抽够磕够嗨够爽够来签...
and smoke and coke and smack and racks to sign the--
你肯定是毒头道格太太
And you must be Mrs. Drug Crack--
不 布莱克...
Mrs... Black...
道格·布莱克默太太
Doug Blackmore.
基斯
Keith.
迈克 我能解释
Mike. Uh, I can explain.
我马上回来 我马上回来
I'll be right back. I'll be right back.
天呐
Oh my God.
道格 停下
Doug. Stop!
没什么能让我停下了
Nothing's gonna stop me now.
道格拉斯
Douglas!
-别再来了 -玛克辛
- Not again! - Maxine.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
是他们让我这么做的
They made me do it.
是他们 他们给了我毒品
They're the ones. They gave me the drugs,
他们叫了这些天意禀赋的妓♥女♥
and they-they called these talented hookers.
布莱尔 你怎么能这样
Blair, how dare you?
我早该知道你没有改变 基斯
Oh, I shoulda known you didn't change, Keith.
我本来今晚还打算
And to think I was gonna ask you
问你是否愿意进入下一个阶段
to take things to the next level tonight.
不不不 迈克 我本来打算问你
No, no, no, Mike, I was gonna ask you
-进入下一个阶段 -你...
- to take things to the next level. - You...
迈克 迈克
Mike! Mike!
老天 我♥操♥
Oh, God! Fuck!
布莱克默太太
Mrs. Blackmore?
我的地毯 道格 你还签吗
My carpet. Doug, will you still be signing?
-宝贝黄油 -天呐
- Honey butter-- - Oh, God!
-玛克辛晕过去了 -宝贝黄油
- Maxine has passed! - Honey butter!
见了鬼了 玛克辛
God damn it, Maxine.
我受不了这么多死人了
I can't with all of these dead bodies!
宝贝黄油 醒醒
Honey butter, wake up!
确实有斑点
It is spotted.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表