That's gonna require a long, long discussion... ethical discussion, political discussion... about humanity and our place in the universe and so on.
这是一个漫长的过程
That's a long process.
就古代宇航员理论家而言
NARRATOR: As far as ancient astronaut theorists are concerned,
不管外星人遭遇的真♥相♥是否被世界大国、变节的记者
whether the truth about alien encounters is revealed by world powers, renegade journalists,
告密者 或者外星人本身揭露
whistleblowers, or the extraterrestrials themselves,
最终 信息披露是不可避免的
disclosure is inevitable.
索卡罗斯:我们正在寻找我们在地球上真正的宇宙起源
TSOUKALOS: We are in the midst of finding out about our true cosmic origin on planet Earth,
现在 这是我们活着的最激动人心的时刻
and right now it is one of the most exciting times to be alive.
我所希望的是 在充分披露之后 我们人类最终走到一起 形成一个物种
And what I hope for after full disclosure is that we finally come together as one human species
并理解我们是站在同一个蓝色大理石球上
and understanding that we are on this blue marble together.
我认为它会改变人类的意识
I think it would change humanity's consciousness.
指挥官:好了 尼尔 我们现在可以看到你从梯子上下来了
COMMAND: Okay, Neil, we can see you coming down the ladder now.
波德斯塔:也许 就像宇航员第一次从太空拍摄地球时一样
PODESTA: Perhaps, much like when the astronauts first took photos of the Earth from space,
当你从月球上拍摄时 你开始看到地球的脆弱和美丽
and you began to see the fragility and the beauty of the Earth when shot from the Moon.
我认为 这改变了人们与自然世界的关系 改变了我们在宇宙中的位置
That, I think, changed the way people related to the natural world, to our place in the universe.
我认为它会有同样的效果
And I think it could have the same kind of effect.
科贝尔:揭露将来自我们
CORBELL: This will come from us,
不是来自一个大政♥府♥
not from a big daddy government.
这将来自人♥民♥
This is gonna come from the people.
信息披露取决于这个世界上的个人提出了正确问题
Disclosure is up to individuals in this world asking the right questions.
因为问题是武器
Because questions are weapons,
如果我们问对了问题
and if we ask the right questions,
我们会得到正确的答案
we're gonna get the right answers.
波普:我想下次你和总统一起上空军一号♥的时候
POPE: I think the next time you're with the president on Air Force One,
你应该给他两杯啤酒然后
you should give him a couple of beers and, uh,
继续对话 说:“来吧”
get the conversation going and say, "Come on,"
你知道 “发生了什么事?”
you know, "What-What's going on?"
你知道 有趣的是 我在空军一号♥上
You know, the funny thing is, I was on Air Force One.
我和他单独吃过饭 我应该问他的
I had dinner with him alone and I should have asked him that.
- 谢谢你们的到来 - 不用了 谢谢
- Thank you guys for coming. - Yeah, no, thanks.
- 很高兴见到你本人 - 是的
- It was so nice to meet you in person. -Yeah.
很高兴见到你本人
Nice to meet you in person.
如果人类真的快要发现外星人了
NARRATOR: If mankind really is on the verge of discovering that extraterrestrials
它们不仅存在 而且在整个人类历史中一直存在于地球上 这真的会令人震惊吗?
not only exist but that they've been right here on Earth throughout human history, will it really come as a shock?
或者它仅仅是对我们内心深处知道的真理的一种确认?
Or will it merely be a confirmation of a truth that somehow we've always known deep within ourselves?
正是因为这个原因 古代宇航员理论家们相信
It is for this reason that ancient astronaut theorists believe
大♥揭♥露♥是一个其他人必须触发它才能发生的事件
disclosure isn't an event that others must trigger in order for it to happen.
这件事每天都在发生
It's happening every day.
这并不是因为我们接收到的信息发生了变化
And it's not because information we are receiving has changed.
改变的是我们对它的理解方式
What's changed is the way we interpret it
我们愿意接受一个简单的事实 那就是我们并不孤独
and our willingness to accept the simple fact that we are not alone.
剧集 | 远古外星人(2009) | 导航列表