that could make space suits obsolete.
我们可以利用纳米技术来制♥造♥纹身粒子
We can use nanotechnology to engineer tattoo particles
所以它们有特殊的特性 并覆盖你的整个身体
so that they have special properties covering your entire body.
超级皮肤 电子皮肤 I-skin是指经过强化或加入技术的皮肤
Super skin, E-skin, I-skin is skin that is enhanced or laced with technology.
自2002年以来 美国♥军♥方一直非常有兴趣为军方创造一种新的皮肤
Since 2002, the U.S. military has been very interested in creating a new skin for the military.
这种增强将把我们从普通人类转变到下一个进化阶段
This augmentation will transform us from humans into the next level of evolution,
增强型身体使我们更聪明 使我们更强壮
augmenting the body to make us smarter, to make us stronger.
我们将继续改进技术
We're gonna keep improving the technologies,
我们会把它们越来越紧密地植入我们的身体 来提高我们人类的能力
and we're gonna keep embedding them more and more intimately with our bodies to improve our abilities as humans
并最终给予我们更多的力量
and ultimately give us more power.
如果第一批人在身上纹上纹身 并进行其他身体修饰
But if the first humans to apply tattoos to their flesh and perform other body modifications,
比如绑头 是在试图模仿外星人
such as head binding, were attempting to imitate extraterrestrials,
我们今天对身体的技术改进是我们命运的一部分吗?
are the technological enhancements we're making to our bodies today part of our destiny?
如果是这样的话 它将引向何方?
And if so, where does it lead?
通过纳米技术
Through nanotechnology,
我们可以增强皮肤 使它更适应太空生活
we can augment the skin to make it more adaptable to living in space.
让我们更聪明 让我们更强大
To make us smarter, to make us stronger,
让我们更有可塑性
to make us more resilient.
通过植入这项技术 我们能够变得像神一样
We're able to become like the gods through the implantation of this technology.
当你回溯它的起源
When you take it right back to its roots,
纹身是一种变革性的艺术 它起源于我们所说的魔法
tattooing is very transformative and has a lot of roots in what we would call magic.
我们的远古祖先与宇宙非常合拍
And our ancient ancestors were very much in tune with the cosmos.
我们现在所做的 就是把它带回到它的神奇形态
And what we're doing right now, we're bringing this back to the magical modality that it is.
这种装饰是让我们更像外星人吗?
This adornment now is this making us more extraterrestrial-like?
任何先进的外来物种
Any advanced alien species
在穿越银河系时 都将学会如何自我引导进化
that makes it across the galaxy is going to have learned how to self-direct their evolution.
我们正在扩充我们的身体 并随着我们的进化而前进
We are augmenting our bodies and moving forward with our evolution.
是否有一个关于人类未来的信息 编码在我们的肉体中 并且我们试图改变它?
Is there a message about humanity's future encoded in our very flesh and our attempts to alter it?
可能是纹身、穿孔和身体修饰的灵感来自过去的外星访客吗?
Could it be that tattoos, piercings and body modifications are inspired by extraterrestrial visitors from the past?
也许我们现在才刚刚到达一个
Perhaps we are just now arriving at a destiny
通过人类象形文字预言的命运
that has been foretold through human hieroglyphs.
在这个世界里 我们将与我们的外星祖先平起平坐
One in which we will become the equals of our alien ancestors.
剧集 | 远古外星人(2009) | 导航列表