剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
不是为了血缘 不是为了你
not blood, not you.
他是个没有良知 没有悔意的人
That's a man with no conscience, no regrets does he have.
你呢 杰里迈亚
What about you, Jeremiah?
你曾经后悔过吗
Do you have regret?
任何事
For anything?
乔安是诱饵
Joanne's bait.
事情就这么简单
That's plain and simple.
我们得搞清楚现在的局势
So we got to figure out what we're walking into.
多少人 多少枪
How many men, how many guns.
因为不能
Because we can't
让那些混♥蛋♥用交叉火力包抄我们
let these motherf**kers triangulate fire.
会变成一场彻底的屠♥杀♥
That'll be a goddamn turkey shoot.
我们要一对一单挑
We need to match up man to man.
他们不好惹 已经安排了士兵
These guys are hardcore. They got soldiers in place.
现在不是时候 -这很重要
Bad timing. -It's important.
史宾莎 你在这里做什么
What are you doing here, Spencer?
我有话要跟你说
This is only for you to hear.
那就说吧
Then talk.
你在这里做什么
Oh, what the f**k are you doing here?
好了…
That's it. That's it.
把枪放下…
Put the gun down. Put the gun down.
把枪放下是什么意思
What do you mean put it away?
这混♥蛋♥想杀了我
This f**ker tried to kill me,
把蒙太古活活烧死
burned Montague alive.
你来这里做什么
What the f**k are you doing here?
大家冷静
Everyone hold it together.
我最恨的敌人的儿子
What is the son of my worst f**king enemy
跑来这里做什么
showing up here for?
他是来帮忙的 -他会讲话 用不着你 好吗
He wants to help. -He talks, not you, okay?
说实话 我受够了
You know, as a matter of fact, f**k it.
我现在在考虑要不要 把你的头砍下来
I'm debating whether to put your brains all over this table
省得我还要听你废话
rather than hear you out.
我完全不知道你是谁
Now, I-I ain't got a clue who you is,
但你真够幸运的
but you are one lucky motherf**ker.
你看到他的表情了没
You see that expression right there?
那表情通常代表
That expression usually means
你该进棺材了
your a** ought to be in a box in the ground.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
我刚跟你妹妹聊过
I talked to your sister.
她暂时没事
She's okay, for now.
我受够一直跟着我老爸
I'm done following my father around,
去做坏事了
doing his dark s**t.
史宾莎 这家伙看起来超有问题的
Spencer, this s**t is a bad f**king look.
科尔救了很多人
Cole helped save a lot of people,
还有玛格丽特 那次酒店爆♥炸♥
and Margaret, in the hotel explosion.
他就是事先警告我们的人
He was the one that warned us.
你知道
Now, you know
我成天盯着
I done looked in the eyes
那些说谎混♥蛋♥的眼睛
of a whole bunch of lying motherf**kers
然后扣下扳机带走他们的灵魂
before I took their souls by pressing that trigger.
的确
You have.
这孩子
This boy right here,
他说的是真的
he's telling the truth.
他想赎罪
He wants to atone.
对吧 孩子
Don't you, son?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
谁去拿个纸笔给我
Somebody get me a pad and pencil.
喂
Hey.
他们有多少人
How many men they got up there?
大概20个左右 -武器呢
Around 20. -How many weapons?
我家隔壁那栋是个军♥火♥库
They got a damn armory in the building next to the house.
好
All right.
你要帮我把你住的那栋房♥子
You're gonna draw me a detailed map
画一张详细地图出来
of the house you're living in--
每个房♥间 每个角落 每个出口 每个入口
every room, every corner, every exit, every entrance,
每一寸都要标出来
every inch.
然后告诉我 我妹妹在哪个房♥间
And you're gonna tell me which room my sister is in.
开始写
Start writing.
你觉得你哥什么时候会开始行动
When do you expect your brother to react?
也许他不会行动
Maybe he won't.
你在开玩笑吗
That supposed to be humor?
他总是随心所欲
He does what he wants.
曼弗雷迪小姐 我看你没搞清楚
I don't think you understand the seriousness
这件事有多严重
of this, Miss Manfredi.
这不是在开玩笑
This is no goddamn joke!
不过我是真心
But I am so proud
为我们的齐心协力感到骄傲
of what we all accomplished together.
(瑟瑞舍 为俄克拉何马发声)
支持我的人
For those of you who supported me,
我衷心地感谢你们
thank you from the bottom of my heart.
那些没支持我的人
And for those of you who didn't,
我只想让你们知道一件事
I just want you to know one thing.
我今天在这里是要 为你们每一个人努力 奋斗
I am here to work and fight for every single one of you.
老天保佑你们 也保佑俄克拉何马
God bless you all, and God bless Oklahoma!
老李 左边交给你看着了
Lee, why don't you take the left side?
我妹妹显然在这边
My sister's obviously on this side,
在右边 那边就交给我了
on the right side, so that's where I'm going.
我 大脚和大脚亲戚去守前面
Me, Bigfoot, and the cousins, we'll take the front.
你们几个负责大部分的破片手榴弹
You boys will be in charge of most of the frag grenades
和M203烟雾发射器 可以吗
and the M203 smoke launchers. You good with that?
没问题 两个陆军 一个海军陆战队
We're good. Two Army, one Marine.
呼啊
Hooah.
你们有暗色迷彩服吗
You boys got your dark fatigues?
我们不需要什么迷彩服
We don't need any stinking fatigues.
他们那套就够暗了
Well, what they got's dark enough.
随便 可以了
F**k it. That'll work.
所以今晚就动手
So-so we doing this tonight?
对 3点冲进去
Yeah, we're going in at 3 a.m.
那你去换装再回来这里
So, why don't you go change, you come back here
我们把战术好好研究清楚
and let's just study strategy, strategy, strategy.
老天
Damn.
听着 我需要你留下来
Hey, listen. I need you to stick around.
我今晚是个士兵
I'm a soldier in this.
不 你是将领
No, you're a capo.
如果我有个闪失 谁来接手
Something happens to me, who's gonna run this joint?
好吗
Right?
我知道了
You got it.
你这么做非常勇敢
It took guts to do that.
还是我只是个没用的儿子
Or am I just a failure as a son?
你是个好人
You're a good man,
你做过坏事
and you've done some bad things,
但那都是因为你老爸把他的恨 灌输在你身上
but that was your father working his hate through you.
我想不起来过过一天好日子
I don't remember one good day.
嘿 我能问你件事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
你以前做过这种事吗
Have you ever done anything like this?
嗯…没有 没真的做过 -真的没有
Mm... No, not really. -No?
真的没有 怎样
Uh, no. Why?
我想寻求些建议
I was gonna ask for some advice.
我才没有什么建议 真的…
Ain't got none, really. Um...
我通常是单枪匹马行动
I usually take people out one by each.
不过我很期待这次 你呢 将军
But I'm looking forward to this. How about you, General?
泰森 关灯 谢了
Tyson, lights, please.
收到
Yeah, I got it.
好 你们知道该怎么做…
All right. You know what to do. You know what to do.
出发
Go, go, go.
我知道你哥会来找你
I know your brother is coming for you.
我准备好了
I'm ready for him.
他一定会死 除非你…
He's gonna die, unless you...
乖乖签名
sign it.
怎么回事
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表