剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Fuck.
防弹...
Bulletproof. Bulletproof.
还有子弹吗 -没有 我没了
Any ammo left? -Nah, I'm out.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's get out of here.
我跟你说件事
Let me run something past you.
好 说吧 -嗯
Okay. Shoot. -Okay.
我在想瑟瑞舍的竞选
I've been thinking about this Thresher campaign,
他要当州长的事
what he's doing, trying to be governor.
是啊 还挺让人意外的
Yeah, that was a surprise.
没人喜欢那家伙
Nobody likes the guy.
不过十亿美金可以买♥♥很多好感
Yeah, but a billion dollars can buy a lot of goodwill
马上改变人们的态度
and change people's attitude pretty fast.
嗯 我也不确定
Yeah, I don't know.
我想不起来有哪个
I can't remember the last time
确认单身的人赢过全州选举
a confirmed bachelor won a state-wide election in Oklahoma...
没老婆 没小孩 -嗯
no wife, no kids. -Mm.
牛仔们不吃这套形象
It's not a look the cowboys go for.
听着 我心里有个计划 一个宏大的蓝图
See, I got this plan, this, like, grand scheme
为将来铺路
for down the road in the future,
但邓米尔是绊脚石
but the stumbling block is this Dunmire,
他把警♥察♥ 立法者
'cause he's got the cops and lawmakers,
甚至现任州长都收入口袋
even the reigning governor in his pocket.
而我也需要拉一些人到我这边
And I need some of them in mine.
好 我懂了 -什么
Okay. I see. -What?
你要我去探风向
You want me to see which way the wind's blowing.
对 就是这样 说得好
Yeah, that's it, well put.
如果风向不利瑟雷舍
If it's not blowing in Thresher's direction,
你就得改变天气
you need to change the weather.
我可以打听看看...
Well, I can ask around...
很好 -民调往哪吹
Good. Okay. -...see how the polling looks.
去做吧 -我可以去做
Well, do that. -I can do that.
好
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
嗯 古蒂
Yeah, Goodie.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
嗯 我得走了
Yeah. I got to go.
泰森 你还好吗
How bad are you, Tyson?
我还活着
I'll live.
邓米尔活不成了
Dunmire won't.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表