剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
I-I give you that. I give it to you.
我服你了 我看到了
I give it to you. I see you.
我看到了 -还用你说
I see you. -Tell me about it,
我们快没货了 -哦 是吗
we're almost out. -Oh, yeah?
行 我去那边弄点新的回来
All right, I'm-a, I'm-a go get some more over here,
我们继续照计划做
and, you know, we gonna do our thing.
赞啦
Yo.
好啦…
A'ight, a'ight, a'ight.
科尔 你来这里做什么
What are you doing here, Cole?
如果泰森看到你… -我知道
If Tyson sees you-- -I know.
我知道 就是有件事…
I know. It's just...
我爸说了些话
...my father said something.
什么话
What?
他说了要伤害曼弗雷迪身边的人
He said something about hurting people close to Manfredi.
你又跟他关系不错 所以…
And you're close to him, so...
他还说什么别的吗
Did he say any more?
好像跟一家酒店有关…
Something about a hotel...
还有会伤到很多人
...and hurting a lot of people.
先待在这里
Stay here.
我很快回来
I will be right back.
我看得出来你很疯
Yeah, I can tell you crazy.
哇…怎么回事
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What the f**k?
老天 哎呀…
Goddamn. Ow, ow!
科尔来了
Cole showed up.
你说什么 那个混♥蛋♥现在在这里
You said what? That-that motherf**ker here right now?
等等 听我说 他说邓米尔今晚有个计划
Wait, listen, he said Dunmire's planning something tonight.
闭嘴 我才不在乎那家伙
F**k that guy. I don't give a f**k.
他说跟一家酒店有关
He said something about a hotel
还会伤到很多人
and hurting a lot of people.
酒店吗
Hotel?
喔 糟了
Oh, s**t.
看着我
Look at me.
你还有什么要记起来的吗
Anything else you want to remember?
好好想想
Think hard.
没有…
No. No.
都记下了吗 -全都录下来了
You got all that? -Oh, I got it all on tape.
我们结束了吗 -快了
We done here? -Almost.
记得这个吗
Remember this?
我好了 把他带走
Now I'm done. Get him out of here.
很乐意效劳
With pleasure.
可恶 泰森 喂 怎样
F**k. Tyson, yeah. What's up?
什么
What?
可恶
F**k.
墨索
Musso!
你在哪里
Where the hell are you?
目标在哪里 -目标
Where's the target? -The target?
目标在哪里根本不重要
It doesn't matter where the f**king target is.
这个疯子 可恶的迪根在德尔莫大酒店
This maniac, this f**king Deacon put a f**king bomb
放了一颗炸♥弹♥
at the Delmore Grand Hotel.
你怎么知道的
And how the f**k do you know that?
我怎么知道 他就在我眼前
How do I know? I got him right in front of me.
你起来给我说清楚
You f**king speak up now.
把他拉起来
Pull him up.
告诉他 你是不是在大酒店放了炸♥弹♥
Tell him. Did you put a bomb at the Grand Hotel?
对
Yeah.
是吗 大声点 -对
Yes? Louder! -Yes.
那是几点
And what time?
几点
What time?!
10点
Ten.
再说一次
Speak up.
10点 -你听到了吗
Ten. -You f**king hear that?
现在赶过去 我马上过去
Now get over there! I'm on my way.
不…
No! No!
(深切怀念罗伦斯蒙太古 享年50岁)
快走
Go!
快点 玛格丽特 快接
Come on, Margaret, come on.
可恶
F**k.
信仰为本的倡议 传统美国价值观
Faith-based initiatives. Traditional American values.
这些都是我政纲的支柱
Those are the pillars of my platform.
我说的不只是传统
And I'm not just talking about tradition.
我要的是保护我们的社区
I'm talking about protecting the community.
给人♥民♥一个发声的机会 对抗嘈杂
Giving the people a voice to stand up to the noise.
都是好论述
All good talking points,
也是我在每次选举周期
which I've heard from every candidate
都会听到的话
in every election cycle.
瑟瑞舍先生的意思是
What Mr. Thresher means is,
他不只是承诺支持
he's not just pledging support.
他是承诺加入 什一奉献
He's pledging membership, tithes.
没错
Absolutely.
亿万富翁的十分之一
Ten percent from a billionaire.
你可以盖一百座新的庇护所
You could build a hundred new sanctuaries,
让每个城市都有新教会
a new church in every city.
不只是影响政策 更要引领政策
Not just influencing policy but leading it.
庄逊博士
Dr. Johnson.
信仰不是竞选承诺
Faith is not a campaign promise.
那是一场运动
It's a movement.
现在这世代缺乏信念与承诺
Conviction and commitment are in short supply these days.
你有我的支持
You have my support.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
(出口)
可恶
F**k!
是真的 那募款会场里有颗炸♥弹♥
Yes, it's real. There's a f**king bomb at the fundraiser.
到那里集♥合♥ 泰森20分钟内到
Meet us there. Tyson will be there in 20.
(1月7号♥星期一 9点52分)
(塔尔萨警局)
现在撤离
Got to evacuate now!
(1月7号♥星期一 9点54分)
等一下
Hold on.
必须立刻撤离
Need to evac now!
大家 有炸♥弹♥威胁 全部撤离
Everyone, there's a bomb threat! Everybody out!
现在…快走…
Right now, right now! Let's go, let's go!
有炸♥弹♥威胁
Bomb threat!
大家快出去 现在…
Everybody out! Now! Now! Now! Now!
快离开 有炸♥弹♥
Move! Bomb!
炸♥弹♥威胁 -快走 动起来
Bomb threat! -Come on, move!
快走 老天 快点啊
Come on! Goddamn, hurry the f**k up.
大家冷静 快点往出口走
Everyone move quickly and calmly to the exit!
没错 都出去 快
That's right, everybody out! Come on!
玛格丽特…
Margaret! Margaret.
玛格丽特
Margaret!
跟我来…我们走这里
Come with me, come with me. Let's go, right here.
大家快点
Everybody, now, come on.
快走 从这边
Come on, out this way.
快出去 走啊 玛格丽特
Get the f**k out of here. Go! Margaret!
玛格丽特
Margaret.
你还好吗 -嗯
You okay? -Yes.
我们得走了…
We got to go, we got to go.
两分钟…
Two minutes. Two f**king minutes.
(出口)
走吧 走这边
Come on. Right this way.
快点走 走啊
Move your a**! Move!
出去…快
Get out, get out, come on.
还有人在吗
Is there anybody left?
快走
Let's go.
还有人在里面吗
Is there anybody left?!
你还好吗 你没事吧
Are you okay? Are you all right?
嗯…我…没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm... I'm good.
感谢上天
Thank God.
科尔
Cole?
嗯
Yeah.
你只要在附近 我就能感觉得到
I can always sense when you're nearby.
我听说…
I heard there was a...
那个想当州长的家伙 办的聚会那边出了点事
a ruckus at that wannabe governor's party.
有些人出现在了 他们不该出现的地方
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表