剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah?
谢了
Thank you.
你得把我弄出去
You got to get me out of here.
把你弄过警卫那关可不容易
Well, getting you past the guards, it's not easy.
那就打电♥话♥报♥警♥啊
Yeah, well, call the cops.
我爸在警♥察♥那边很说得上话
My father's got a lot of pull with the cops.
他要什么
What is he asking for?
把酒厂过户给他
To sign over the distillery.
那你就签了吧
Then you should do it.
曼弗雷迪有大♥麻♥ 有赌场
Manfredi has weed, he has casinos.
你只要放弃酒厂 你就没事了
I mean, give up the booze, and it's all over.
假如我真的签了
Say I sign it over.
你觉得你♥爸♥会放我走
You think your father's gonna let me out of here?
你觉得德怀特会放过他
You think Dwight's gonna let him get away with this?
不会
No.
这里的紧张气氛 浓得像能用刀切开一样
You can cut the tension in here with a f**king knife.
我的老天
Goddamn.
怎么了
What's going on?
邓米尔抓走了我妹妹
Dunmire has my sister,
我不知道他把她关在哪
and I don't know where he's holding her.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
老李 我真的很感激你的关心
Well, Lee, I appreciate the concern, I really do,
但这是我的事
but this is my problem.
你得在瑞发现你之前离开塔尔萨
And you, you got to get your a** out of Tulsa
他一定会找到你
before Ray finds you, and he will.
我可以照顾好自己
I can take care of my own a**.
而现在 我就在这里
Right now, I'm here.
懂吗
All right?
嘿 你看起来很紧张 兄弟
Hey. You look nervous, my man.
一切都会有办法的
It's all gonna work out.
希望如此
Hope so.
我罩你 兄弟
I got you, brother.
谢了 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
史宾莎 怎么哪都有你 -嗨 菩提
Spencer, you're everywhere. -Hey, Bodhi.
我们下班后得把店开着
We got to keep the shop open after hours.
我不知道事情会怎么发展
I don't know how this is gonna play out,
但如果乔安要找安全的地方 她可能会来这里
but if Joanne seeks safety, she may come here.
好 -我们得开着灯
Right. -We need to keep a light on.
好 我来处理 我会在这里过夜
Okay. I'm on it. I'll-I'll crash here.
以备不时之需
Just in case.
好
Yeah.
你来这里做什么
What the f**k are you doing here?
我来帮忙的
I've come to help.
是吗 乔安在哪 你把她带去哪了
Yeah? Where's Joanne? Where the f**k did you take her?
等等 菩提 -带她走的不是我
Wait, Bodhi. -I didn't take her.
听着 我得跟曼弗雷迪谈谈
Listen, I got to talk to Manfredi.
你要跟他谈什么
What do you have to talk to him about?
我知道他妹妹在哪
I know where his sister is.
我知道一件事
I know one thing.
只要他还需要你 他就不会伤害她
He ain't gonna hurt her long as he needs something from you.
我们会找到她 把她救出来
We gonna find her, and we gonna save her.
然后我们会给那个混♥蛋♥
And afterwards, we're gonna put an epic a** whupping
好好上一课
on that motherf**king peckerwood.
没错
Oh, yeah.
老天 这些人是谁
Damn. Who are these little fellas?
老板 他们是我表兄弟
Boss, these are my cousins.
走吧 -天啊
Come on. -Damn.
我还以为我们路易斯安那州的人 已经长得很壮了
I thought we grew 'em big in Louisiana.
(生而叛逆酒吧)
各位 这是我的人 蟋蟀力奇
Boys, this is my man Rickett the Cricket.
猎狗中的猎狗
The hound dog of hound dogs.
交给他就对了
He's gonna take care of us.
好样的
Hell f**king yeah.
好 你们喜欢哪种
All right. What's your preference?
喔 这个 50口径挺漂亮的
Oh, this. 50 cal is pretty.
我们又不是要去打战斗机
We ain't taking out f**king fighter jets.
扫兴鬼
Party pooper.
有手榴弹吗
Got any hand grenades?
有 -催泪瓦斯
I do. -Tear gas?
滤毒罐 -当然
Ten canisters? -Indeed.
夜视镜
Night vision goggles?
这个我暂时没库存
That I am out of at the moment.
我们就要黑色战术装备
We'll just get some black tactical gear,
备齐各种尺寸就差不多了
various sizes, we'll be set.
收到
You got it.
我们靠这些东西 可以去入侵伊♥拉♥克♥了
We could invade Iraq with this s**t.
不 我们只是去迪克西乐园玩而已
Nah, we're just going to Dixieland Delight.
我们装车吧
Let's load up.
各位先生女士 俄克拉何马的大家都还好吗 嗯
Ladies, gentlemen. How are we doing in OKC? Good?
谢了 击掌 谢谢…
Thanks. Give me some. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 -喔 玛格丽特
Thank you. -Ah. Margaret.
我看那场让步的讲稿 现在可以丢了吧
I think you can throw away that concession speech now.
自信就好 卡尔 别自大
Confident, Cal, not cocky.
那你考虑我的提议了吗
So, have you thought about my offer?
那算提议吗
Was it an offer?
我觉得比较像命令
Because it felt more like an imperative.
你想怎么叫都行
You can call it whatever the hell you want.
但我们一胜选 我要马上动起来
But when we win, I want to move fast.
我提议帮你当选
I offered to get you elected
是要交换我那牧场
in exchange for my ranch.
我说过等我赢了
And I said when I win,
我会把我的股份卖♥♥给你 赔售出清
I'll sell you my shares, pennies on the dollar.
告诉我原因 -原因 什么原因
Tell me why. -Why? Why what?
为什么要给我这个职位
Why offer me the job?
你在开玩笑吗 玛格丽特 看看四周
Are you s**tting me? Margaret, look around.
看看这个地方 -好啦…
Look where we are. -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我在俄克拉何马有关系
I got connections in Oklahoma.
我帮你走到这里
I helped get you here.
但如果我要加入你
But if I join you,
我可不会当个花瓶
I'm no f**king moll.
好吧 我可能越线了
Okay, I may have overstepped.
还有… -请说
And... -And?
我想在政策决策上有发言权
I want a say in policy decisions.
我要在你的政纲里有一席之地
I want a plank in your f**king platform.
玛格丽特 你想要什么都可以
Margaret, you can have whatever the f**k you want.
这是我的承诺
You have my word.
你帮我走到这一步
You helped me get here.
我为什么要有其他想法
Why would I do anything different?
我也不会为你跟德怀特吵架
And I won't wrangle Dwight for you.
我倒是觉得 德怀特根本不用牵涉其中
Oh, I think we can remove Dwight from the picture altogether.
嗯哼 -那算是答应了吗
Uh-huh. -So, is that a yes?
等民调结束再说
Talk to me when the polls close.
民调一结束 我就会是卡尔瑟瑞舍州长
When the polls close, I'll be Governor Cal f**king Thresher.
你想做餐前祷告吗
Would you like to say grace?
亲爱的主 求你赐福这食物使我们得以使用
Dear Lord God, we bless this food to our use
奉主基♥督♥的名求 阿们
in Christ's name. Amen.
好久没有…
It's been years since I had a...
女人和我一起吃饭了
woman sit with me for sup.
我的妻子要是看到会很失望
My wife would be so disappointed.
因为绑♥架♥
In the kidnapping?
因为我沦落到这种地步
What I've been reduced to.
我的失败 我的过错
My failure, my failings.
她在我儿子约舒亚
She passed away
出国参军前去世了
right before my son Joshua enlisted overseas.
他英勇牺牲了
He died a hero.
她会把他的牺牲怪到我头上 但…
She would've blamed me for his sacrifice, but...
牺牲这件事
sacrifice is critical
是自我净化 完整家庭的重要一环
for self-purification, integrity of family.
德怀特呢 他真的牺牲过吗
What about Dwight? Has he truly ever sacrificed?
他牺牲了25年的人生
He sacrificed 25 years of his life.
那是为了他那个罪犯家族
Well, that was for his criminal family,
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表