剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
你♥他♥妈♥别再拿枪指着我 行不
how's about no fucking gun in my face no more
既往不咎
Bygones.
行啊 比尔怎么说都行
Sounds good, whatever Bill says.
我是说,
I mean..
人总不该老想着崩了同事 对吧
one should never aspire to shoot their coworker, right
好吧
All right.
说真的 别干蠢事
For real, don't do anything stupid.
你刚没听见我的计划
Did you not just hear my plan
爸 -忙着呢
Dad. -Busy.
我刚接到分销商 瓦尔登·尤斯蒂斯的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Walden Eustice, the distributor.
我知道瓦尔登·尤斯蒂斯是谁
I know who Walden Eustice is.
听着曼弗雷迪当时也在场
Know, Manfredi was there.
还有米奇·凯勒
And Mitch Keller.
他们卖♥♥的什么
What are they selling
说是库存老酒 12年陈酿的
They said it was back stock, 12-Year.
不 更糟的还在后头
No, but it gets worse.
贝维拉夸去过蒙塔古酒厂
Bevilaqua was at the Montague distillery.
这可不怎么聪明
Well, that's not not smart.
贝维拉夸... 他有运输线和人手
Bevilaqua... he's got transpo and soldiers.
没错
That's right.
他能负责销♥售♥
He can do the selling.
需要我去打个招呼吗
Now, you want me to have a word
不不用
Nah, nah.
得从身边人下手
Ah, keep it closer to home.
找个曼弗雷迪在乎的人
Someone Manfredi cares about.
让他们死都不知道是谁干的
They'll never know who hit ' em.
杰里迈亚
Jeremiah.
什么风把你...
What to uh,
什么风把你吹来了
what do I owe the pleasure
这是我的荣幸 先生
Pleasure's mine, sir.
我和你的另一位访客的荣幸
Mine and your other visitor.
听着 他一走我就马上打电♥话♥了
Look, I called right away, soon as he left.
他为什么觉得你会入伙
Why does he think you're in play
他...他没有这么觉得
He-he doesn't.
我...我没有
I – l'm not.
他唯一拜访的人就是你
Well, you're the only person the man paid a visit to.
我没有和他做生意
I am not doing business with him.
我发誓
Is wear.
你永远也没这机会了
And you never will.
等等 别
Hey! Hold on! No.
格蕾丝 拿桶来
Who a! -Grace, grab a bin!
这个就叫做桶口
And that is a bunghole.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
为这50年陈酿干杯
a toast to the 50.
百年流芳
Cen t'Ann i!
儿子 你为什么这么看重这些虚头巴脑的东西
Why's all this shit so important to you, son
豪车
The fancy car,
浮夸的眼镜
the silly glasses.
我是说 你又不是...你又不是穿着名牌
I mean, you didn't-you didn't grow up
长大的
with labels and things.
那时候也买♥♥不起啊 爸
Couldn't even afford it, though, Pop.
或者说我们选择了
Or we made a choice
把实实在在的东西放在首位
to prioritize what's real.
这不是 你知道 不是不尊重你和妈
That wasn't, you know, disrespect to you and Mom
或别的意思 我从来没缺过什么
or nothing like that. I never wanted for anything,
但现在我想要了
but now I do.
这些名牌证明我正在出人头地
These labels show me that I'm on the come-up in the world.
证明我现在是个人物了
That I'm somebody now.
你觉得戴副墨鏡就是人物了
You think those shades say you're somebody
你不已经在这儿了吗
You here, ain't you
我是说 你现在是真正在干一番事业了
I mean, you a part of something for real now.
我在这儿
I'm here
是因为你妈都快认不出你了
because your mother doesn't recognize you anymore.
不管你觉得有多少名牌
No matter how loud you think
在呼唤你的名字
some labels are screaming out your name.
我得佩服你 德怀特
I got to hand it to you, Dwight.
搞了个酿酒厂
A distillery.
真不能说你是闲得住的人
Can't accuse you of having idle hands.
是啊
Yeah, well,
闲着就是罪过
boredom's a sin.
所以你就去竞选州长
Is that why you're running for governor,
因为无聊
because you're bored
闲慌更像是一种诅咒
Boredom's more of a curse.
我参选是因为
I'm running because
我想帮助俄克拉荷马的好人♥民♥
I want to help the good people of Oklahoma.
你..
You...
你最好找个更好的 那个叫什么
You better get a better, uh, what do you call it,
演讲稿写手
a speech writer,
因为你装真诚这套
because this sincere bit
真的不适合你 索恩
is a bad fit there, Thresher.
找我来什么事 德怀特
Why am I here, Dwight
波本之旅
Bourbon trail.
你总不会大费周章就为请我喝一杯
Surely you didn't go through all this trouble to fix me a drink.
不是
No.
"竞选" 有意思
"Campaign." It's interesting.
你不赞成
You don't approve
不 我很赞成 但我得提醒你
No, I do approve, but I'm putting you on notice.
来了来了
Oh, here we go.
我不是得先当选才能开始腐♥败♥吗
Don't I have to win first before the corruption starts
你当然会当选 因为你天生
' Course you're gonna win because you were born
走了狗屎运
with a big horseshoe way up your ass.
或许你当选后能客气点
And perhaps you'll be cordial enough
接我的电♥话♥
when you win to pick up my phone calls
顺便给我行个方便 对吧
and maybe throw a favor my way, right
行方便
A favor
我听说
You know, I hear
杰里迈亚·邓迈尔对你的新生意不太满意
Jeremiah Dunmire's not too pleased with your new enterprise.
找个政客当靠山...
Having a politician in your pocket..
这就是你叫他滾蛋的方式
is that your way of telling him to fuck off
老兄
Oh, man.
如果你识相的话
If you know what's good for you..
虽然我知道你不识相
and I know you don't..
我们要重新继续之前的合作
we're gonna pick up exactly where we left off.
搭档
Partners.
我不是得先当选才能开始被威胁吗
Don't I have to win first before the threats start
不这不是威胁
No, I'm not threatening.
听着 我为你骄傲
Listen, I'm proud of you.
满身黑历史还敢竞选公职
Running for office with all those skeletons in your closet,
而最大的黑历史就是...
and the biggest one being...
我
me.
而且我握着开门的钥匙
And I got the key to that closet.
祝你好运
Good luck there.
再见
Ciao.
搭档
Hey, partner
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck yourself.
你也是 州长大人
Back at you, gov.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
我不饿 -你确定
I ain't hungry. -You sure
不 我只是客气一下
No, I'm just being decent.
你的辣椒酱太难吃了
Your chili sucks.
你这是在挑衅
Them's fighting words.
我只会说这种话
Well, that's the only kind of words I know.
我不是... 别找事
I wasn't... Don't start.
我只是想扶你起来 -晚安了 克莱奧
I was just helping you up. -Ah, good night, Cleo.
我要是你 就点个
If I was you, I'd order
披萨 -没错 没错
some pizza. -Yeah. Yeah.
对 -好好休息 宝贝
Yeah. -Get good rest, Babe.
你没事吧 -没事 我很好
You good -Yeah, I'm good. I'm good.
我住这儿真的没问题吗
You sure it's okay... me crashing here
当然没问题
Of course it's okay.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表