剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
我认识你
I know you.
不是你想的那样
Not like you're going to.
我接到奎特·雷的电♥话♥了 时机已到
I got the call from Quiet Ray. It's time.
你现在在塔尔萨干的这些事
What you're doing now
该收手了
out in Tulsa.
是时候分一杯羹了
It's time to share.
我的一个前女友
An old girlfriend of mine..
她和她父亲开的酒厂
her and her father are having
遇到了麻烦
a problem with their distillery.
有个叫邓迈尔的在强取豪夺
It's being strong-armed by a guy named Dunmire.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的是塔尔萨一霸
That son of a bitch is the tyrant of Tulsa.
让我来对付他
Let me handle him.
你手下的某个白♥痴♥
One of your fucking idiots
惹是生非
pulled some weird shit
拿枪指着我大♥麻♥店的人
with my man in the fucking weed shop, put a gun in his face.
因为你的人打死了他最好的朋友
Because your man shot his best friend.
你拿到该拿的钱了吗
You get what you were owed
这不是重点
That's not the point.
实际上 这就是重点
Actually, it is.
但我和邓迈尔握手的时候
But when I shook Dunmire's hand,
就等于绑住了自己
I tied my own.
当我与某人合作时
When I partner with someone,
他们的敌人就是我的敌人
their enemy is my enemy.
所以 你怎么说
So, what do you say
邓迈尔不会善罢甘休的
Dunmire will react.
不 等等 -快进去
Oh! No! Wait. -Get in there!
这死法也太惨了
It's beyond a bad way to go out.
你觉得就这混混一个人
You think this punk
能干出这种事
had something to do with this, alone
他他妈叫什么来着
What the fuck was his name
科尔
Cole
对 科尔
Yeah. Cole.
我不知道
I don't know.
但我很清楚那小子连撒泡尿
But I do know that boy don't take a piss
都得听他老子的
without his daddy telling him whose lawn.
我这辈子也放过不少狠话
Man, I've made some threats in my life,
比如"我要把你连人带房♥子一起烧了"
like "l'll burn your house down with you in it,"
但那都是随口吹牛逼
but it was just idle bullshit.
这太变♥态♥了
This is sick.
南方黑♥手♥党♥那帮人可不是好惹的
Dixie Mafia boys don't fuck around.
跟我们一样
Like we do
借过让一下
Excuse me. Pardon me.
抱歉 来晚了 -很好
Hey, sorry I'm late. -Good...
这他妈是什么
What the hell is that?
那是马蹄铁 -我知道是马蹄铁
That's a horseshoe. -I know it's a horseshoe.
他他妈又不是骑师 你个白♥痴♥
He wasn't a fucking jockey, you idiot.
他们在办乔治亚经典赛
They're running the Georgia Classic.
只有这个了
This is all they had.
还...还有 不是我想转移话题
A-A nd listen, uh, not to change the subject,
但是 我们遇到麻烦了
but, uh, we got a problem.
阿曼德他妈的发疯了
Armand's gone on a fucking tear,
搞什么戒酒会的"弥补"那套
doing amends with that A A bullshit.
那个背后捅刀子的混♥蛋♥说要"弥补过错"
And that little backstabbing weasel talking amends
其实是在说他不该说的事
is him talking about shit he shouldn't.
我告诉你 要是纽约那边知道酒厂的事...
And I'm telling you, if New York hears about the distillery...
别老提纽约 阿曼德人在哪
Enough with the New York. Where's Armand now
失联了 那小杂种躲起来了
Radio silence. Little shit's gone off the grid.
不能让他一直这么晃荡
Well, you can't have him stringing along.
你得把他抓回来 -当然
You got to pick him up. -Of course.
你当时怎么想的 认真的吗
What were you thinking Seriously
你不如把这玩意拿出去埋了
Why don't you take this outside and bury it
太丟人了 老兄
It's embarrassing, man.
本来可能是粉色的
It could've been pink.
你不觉得傻吗
You don't feel foolish
有点
A little bit.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
你真美
You look beautiful.
当然 你也很美 乔安妮
And of course, you do, too, Joanne.
是啊没错 没错
Yeah. Yep, yep.
人真多 我没想到
There's a big crowd here. I didn't expect that.
蒙塔古很受欢迎
Mm, well, Montague was popular.
家族历史渊源 好几代人了
Family goes way back. Generations.
我们去致哀吧
Shall we pay our respects
怎么了 -只是自从
What -lt's just that ever since
看到哥哥躺在棺材里后 我就不敢靠太近
I saw my brother in the box, it's hard for me to get close.
可能是潜意识作祟
Maybe it's subconscious.
我懂
I get it.
靠 邓迈尔
Shit. Dunmire.
这家伙胆子真肥
The balls on this guy.
这死法真遭罪
Tough way to go out.
烫伤手指都疼得要命
It hurts just to burn your finger.
想象一下全身都被烧着
Imagine your whole body
曼弗雷迪 对吧
Manfredi, right
你认识我
You know me
是的 我知道你是谁
Yes, I know who you are.
我也同意 这确实是场悲剧
And I concur. It is a genuine tragedy.
我听说你和他们家关系很铁
I heard you and their family were pretty tight.
很亲近
Close.
这不关你的事
That's not your concern.
不 但你的事就是我的事
No, but you are.
我不是你惹得起的那种人
I'm not the type of man that you want to fuck with.
我们这点倒很像
We have that in common.
如果你以为你能对我
And if you think you're gonna do to me
做出像对你朋友那样的事
what you did to your friend over there,
那将他妈
it's gonna be really
非常困难
fucking difficult.
这是诽谤 德怀特
That's slanderous talk, Dwight.
除非不是
Unless it isn't.
现在 有什么能阻止我
Now, what's stopping me
再次关停那家酒厂
from shutting that distillery down again
所以 我打算给你个报价
So, I'm gonna make you an offer,
从你手上接手
take it off your hands.
没兴趣 -我出三倍价钱
Not interested. -l'll give you three times
你付给那个死人的价格
what you paid that dead man.
三倍
Three times
还是...没兴趣
Still.. not interested.
这行需要清醒的判断力
This business requires sound judgement.
而不是底层渣滓的龌龊勾当
Not the foul hand of a bottom-feeder.
你根本不是什么酿酒师 曼弗雷迪
You ain't no distiller, Manfredi.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here
滚出去 快走
Get out of here. Leave!
我知道是你干的 你这混♥蛋♥
I know it was you, you bastard!
我知道你不是故意的 亲爱的
I know you don't mean that, darling.
别他妈碰她
Don't fucking touch her.
你会付出代价的 牛仔
That'll cost you, cowboy.
我们走
Let's go.
你想让我来开
Oh. You want me to do that
我知道怎么开
I know how to do this.
是吗 好吧 行 -嗯
Oh, yeah All right. Okay. -Yeah.
早上八点就抽雪茄
Cigar at eight o'clock in the morning
你找到邓迈尔的把柄了吗
Did you get the goods on Dunmire
我熬了一整夜
Yeah, I was up all night.
我找到了酒厂的地契
I found the title for the distillery.
是吗 损益表呢 -也找到了
Yeah And the P&Ls -Yeah.
这家伙十年没盈利了
This guy hasn't made a profit for ten years.
库存呢
What about the back stock
大概有10万的12年陈酿
Maybe 100 grand of the 12-year.
他们也卖♥♥不掉 懂吧
Which they couldn't sell, either, you know
因为没有分销商
' Cause there's no distributor.
你知不知道法律
Did you happen to know it's illegal
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表