剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
我认识个很想卖♥♥的人 -太棒了
I know a motivated seller. -Hell yeah.
他们看起来超像真的
They-they-they look real as f**k.
当然是真的
Of course they are.
喔,她来了,就在那里
Oh, here she comes, right here.
里面怎么样?
What's the word?
六个人在公共区玩Xbox
Six guys in the common area playing Xbox.
有两个看起来很兴奋 另外两个就挺无聊的
A couple looked high, the other two just looked pretty lame.
地下室在厨房♥左边
Basement is past the kitchen on the left.
没有狗 -很好
No dog. -Good.
你终于准备好了吗? -准备好了
You finally ready to do this? -Yes.
那我们开始吧 -开始吧
Let's do it. -Let's do it.
我要跟你们一起去 -什么?不行
I want to go with you. -Wh-What? No way.
你的工作已经完成 剩下的是我们的事
You did your part. This is ours.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
去吧
F**k yeah.
数到三,一、二、三
On three. One, two, three.
警♥察♥,把手举起来! -把你的手举起来!
Police! Show me your hands! -Get your f**king hands up!
把手举起来…
Hands up! Hands up!
把你的手举起来 -不错,有模有样
Get your f**king hands up! -Nice. Very credible.
是吗?你喜欢吧?跪下!
Oh, yeah, you like that, huh? Get on your f**king knees!
别动
Don't you f**king move.
跪下
Get on your f**king knees.
没穿上衣的,把手举起来!
No Shirt, get your f**king hands up!
然后跪下!
And on your knees!
用束带绑起来 -别动
Zip-tie 'em! -Don't move.
别动 -泰森?
Don't move. -Tyson?
我是班,我们…犯罪学101 大一的课?
It-It's Ben. We-- Criminology 101, freshman year?
你现在当上警♥察♥了吗?
F**k, you're a cop now?
闭嘴,给我起来
Bitch, get the f**k up.
站起来
Get the f**k up!
违♥禁♥品♥在哪里?
Where the contraband at?
嗯?
Huh?!
很好 -就这些吗?
Very good. -This all of it, huh?
这是全部? -就这些
Everything? -That's it.
还好我们以前一起上过课,老兄
I'm glad we went to school together, man.
今天放你一马
I'm-a spare your a** today.
你不会进监狱的
You ain't going into jail.
我们会被逮捕吗?
What--Are we, like, under arrest?
你没告知我们的权利或什么的
You didn't read us our rights or anything.
听着,混♥蛋♥
Listen up, f**k-face.
你不想进监狱
You don't want to end up in jail.
你那瘦弱的屁♥股♥第一天就会被♥操♥死
Your skinny a** will get reamed on day one.
嘿,也许我们可以
Hey, maybe we can come up with
谈个协议 -走吧…
some type of agreement. -Let's go, let's go.
你和你兄弟没事别乱搞,懂吗?
You know, keep you and your boys out of the system, huh?
我们真不错…
We good, we good.
表现得真好
We good.
我分到多少? -已经开始算了?
What's my cut? -Already?
我欣赏你的胆量
Look, I appreciate the moxie,
但这不是这样算的
but, uh, that's not how this works.
这里至少几千元耶
This is, like, a thousand hits.
喂,史宾莎,你上班的那间酒吧
Yo, Spence, what's-what's the name
叫什么名字来着?
of the bar you work at again?
是口水吧? -是汗水吧
Is it Spit? -Sweat.
口水吧,对 -你卖♥♥这些东西
Spit. That's right. -You're gonna work up a sweat
肯定会满身汗 -太棒了
selling all that. -Great.
但我的介绍费怎么算?
But what's my finder's fee?
放轻松,我们会谈的
Relax. We'll work something out.
好,听我说
All right, look.
我要拿现金的五成
I'm taking 50% of the cash.
药丸那部分,是你们两个的事 我一点也不想掺和
The pills--that's you two. I want nothing to do with it.
德怀特一旦知道会杀了我
Dwight'll take me apart if he ever found out.
喂,史宾莎,我要知道
Hey, Spence, I need to know:
你真的可以卖♥♥得很快吗?
can you really sell this s**t fast?
我认识城里每个酒保和DJ
I know every bartender and DJ in the city.
每间俱乐部和狂欢派对
Every club and rave.
我十分钟内能卖♥♥完
I can sell this s**t in ten minutes.
好 -但我要毛利的五成
All right. -But I want 50% of the gross.
没得谈 -欸
That's how it works. -Hey.
五成,你到底去哪上的商业课?
50 per--What kind of business classes is you taking?
在车上等着,凯尔
Wait in the car, Kyle.
九号♥,九号♥中奖者
Pot nine. Winner nine.
他来了
Here he comes.
好了,先挂了
Okay. Bye.
真高兴你能来
So glad you could make it.
当塔尔萨有名的瑟瑞舍家族
When you get a call from a storied Oklahoma family
打电♥话♥来时
like the Threshers,
唯一的回应就是 “在哪里?几点?”
the only reply is, "Where and what time?"
你就继续捧我吧
Well, thank you for indulging me.
我对见面这件事没意见
Now, I don't question the meet.
我对地点有意见
I question the location.
我们的竞选开始越来越顺
Well, our campaign is hitting its stride,
我想有很大部分的原因
and I think a lot of that is because
是我和真正的俄克拉何马人 打成一片
I've been rubbing shoulders with real Oklahomans.
像这些好人一样
Fine folk like these.
各位先生
Gentlemen.
要来点酒吗?
Something from the bar?
我要一杯
I will take
阿诺庞马 -嗯哼
an Arnold Palmer, please. -Mm-hmm.
灰雁马天尼,加一片柠檬皮
Grey Goose martini with a twist.
来两杯
Make it two.
马上来
Coming right up.
希望我没把你带坏
Hope I'm not pulling you over to the dark side.
没啦,白天喝几杯无伤大雅
Nah, a little day drinking never hurt anybody.
嗯
Mm.
我一直很欣赏 你开启政♥治♥生涯的勇气
You know, I've been watching your career with admiration.
真的?我都不知道
Really? I had no idea.
当然了
Oh, sure.
我指的是你在俄克拉何马市 对付那些帮派人物的作为
I mean, what you did with those gang members in Oklahoma City,
那是老派的正义,用铁腕手段执行
that was some old-school justice, meted out with a firm hand.
都是为了俄克拉何马的好人们
All in service of the good people of Oklahoma.
阿门
Oh, well, amen to that.
我投入不少钱在这场竞选中
I've been putting a lot of money behind this campaign.
我打算要赢
I intend to win.
格蕾丝
Grace.
嗯哼
Mm-mm.
这是关于用权力把事做好
It's about having the power to get things done.
慢慢来,别急
Easy does it.
得真正去进行改变才行
...affect real change.
这就是我想让你 加入我们团队的原因
That's why I want you on our team.
上车吧,来呀
Jump wagon. Come on.
何不把我 政♥治♥行动委员会的资源拿来用?
Why not reap the benefits of my PAC's contributions?
而你只要
And all you have to do in return
帮我背书就行了 -听我说…
is to endorse me. -Look, I'm...
我受宠若惊又荣幸,但不行
I'm flattered and honored, but no.
他靠得太近了,根本要亲上去了
If he's any closer, he'd be in his DNA.
会改变主意吗? -我不是那种人
...change your mind? -I am not one...
她上场了
There she goes.
我们在生而叛逆酒吧
We don't usually get such esteemed guests
不常遇到这种尊贵的客人
here at the Bred-2-Buck.
业主想表示一下敬意
The owners would like to extend
看看你要不要玩玩
this courtesy, in case you'd like to enjoy
我们的游戏设施 -哇
any of our gaming options. -Wow.
呃,谢谢你,小姐
Well, uh, thank you, young lady.
你这混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
拜托,卡尔 -哦,不…
Come on, Cal. -Oh, no, no. No.
不是你,我在想的是别人
No, not you. I was thinking of somebody else.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我们换个话题吧 -不错
Let's just change the subject. -Nice.
何不花掉老板请的筹码 度过完美的一天?
Why not just spend the house's money, call it a day?
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表